Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I Changed my mind on
reporting Violet now.
She has townpinged me

Alright then, who's next?
Do people honestly think
I'm scum or are we

Just playing around, and
throwing these claims around
at the same person?

You're honestly
Rubbing me the wrong way, I'd
suspect you harder.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
If you'll excuse me,
I wish to report MathBlade.
I'm quite confused, still.

I don't understand
the claims you're making which you
seem to be quick to

Withdraw. You have the
time now to explain yourself,
since you now claim to

Be off work, however.
You haven't, and instead seem
to be pushing for

Day 2 to end. It's
strange how bb pointed this
out, and you've yet to

still offer reasons to
them as well. It's not too much
to ask for reasons...

Unless you can't tell
us for fear of being found
out? Anyone else, thoughts?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
So. Three shots were fired.
I am inclined to shoot at NICK. However, I want to hear the results from @NinjaPenguin first. Else I would be wasting my bullet after all.
@Zone Q11 that is why I asked for three, because I think it was called the rule of three where scum place one scum in a list of three or something? something similar. Basically was using that as a way to get more information.
I see. Very well.
In real life I code
In multiple languages
In this game? Not I.

Weird question you have
Please elaborate on it.
For I am confused.
Ability related. Roz needs to find someone who can program in java and do something with a spoon. This is to activate Roz's other ability.
I Changed my mind on
reporting Violet now.
She has townpinged me
1) What is townpinging and how does that relate to you thinking that Violet is scum?
2) Why didn't you reported Violet first if you think she is a scum?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Madness of demons
Madness of angels

----

Feel free to shoot Aqua again rip

Judging as such I am.
For Violet buddy is old
Then Violet is scum
I Changed my mind on
reporting Violet now.She has townpinged me
I pointed out the problem in your logic much earlier --- why has it taken until now for you to change your mind?

And how has Violet townpinged you?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Shoot shot shooter shoe,
Whom I pick in Danger Space,
I wander what if.

Enough or almost,
Neither do a confirming it,
All I hope for you.

Last night was a deal,
Glad it show like was true
But not absolute

Zone Q11

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Madness of demons
Madness of angels
So why are you copying me?
Also: CONFESS! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO TOOK THE EASTER EGG!?
Shoot shot shooter shoe,
I wander what if.

Enough or almost,
All I hope for you.

Last night was a deal,
But not absolute
*calls @firekitten the Translator*
...I think I need to start paying you (firekitten) virtual money if this goes on...

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Shoot shot shooter shoe,
I wander what if.

Enough or almost,
All I hope for you.

Last night was a deal,
But not absolute

word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

Slightly confused on this one but I'll try my best. It seems like he has an ability that has to do with the ITA mechanic, guessing he raises the hit chance of a person being hit. The next phase kinda confirms it I think, by saying almost? Or it basically means he isn't confirming the last one, however it's more likely he meant that it almost raised it a lot so I'm going with that one. The last phase I think means he traded with someone last night, and he got something from it, however it's not 100% always going to work

Zone Q11

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Slightly confused on this one but I'll try my best. It seems like he has an ability that has to do with the ITA mechanic, guessing he raises the hit chance of a person being hit. The next phase kinda confirms it I think, by saying almost? Or it basically means he isn't confirming the last one, however it's more likely he meant that it almost raised it a lot so I'm going with that one. The last phase I think means he traded with someone last night, and he got something from it, however it's not 100% always going to work
I don't know whether this is a correct translation or not, but kudos to you for even attempting to decode it.

I don't understand what he means by trading, but then again the first two phases are basically gibberish for me so... meh, I'll just act as if I never read that post.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
one two three four five
one two three four five five five
one two three four five

So I had a tournament to run last night and class all day, so I just caught up.
Word censorship was useless or at least it was until now, so I'm not worried.
Also, I'm genuinely tired of reading posts that are 100% haiku, it makes it significantly harder to read as a whole; so much that I'm skipping most of those posts. I dare you to blame me >.>

Also, I'm not 100% caught up yet and I still have a League to run today, but in the meantime I do think Nick is beyond odd.

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

How does one do spoilers here?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
What the hell is going on
what in the name of..
What did you do to this game?

(is that how you write haiku?)
--

Just out of curiousity, @bbninjas why did you risk yourself in saying the filter words?
I guess it gives you some townie points, although I can't see why town would risk that either..

I am very much available now but also very much confused and reading back doesn't seem to help at all. I have no idea how to read these posts.
Also I should say I am not a very good player when it comes to role/host speculations/discussion. Are there any cases/leads today?

Zone Q11

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
How does one do spoilers here?
I want to tell you, but I also want to win by having less competition. So... sorry!
What the hell is going on
what in the name of..
What did you do to this game?

(is that how you write haiku?)
It's the other way around. You have 7 5 7, but it's supposed to be 5 7 5 (or 5 3 5 if English haiku is allowed).
Just out of curiousity, @bbninjas why did you risk yourself in saying the filter words?
I guess it gives you some townie points, although I can't see why town would risk that either..
Well in my case it was curiosity. Perhaps he did it simply to investigate the consequences of breaking the rules?
I am very much available now but also very much confused and reading back doesn't seem to help at all. I have no idea how to read these posts.
Also I should say I am not a very good player when it comes to role/host speculations/discussion. Are there any cases/leads today?
Aside from NICK saying that he suspects me, Math and Luis, and attacked bbninjas immediately in the post thereafter...not much. Just a bunch of failed attempts at killing each other. As of now, bbninjas, NICK, firekitten, Violet and Luis have lost their chance to kill. ...I must say, the odds of five failures happening in a row is 32.7%. Kind of fascinating...
Oh. NICK also said that this was because he suspected bbninjas after posting that list. This clearly indicates that he did not read all posts before posting, but that in itself if WIFOM.

...ALSO!! WERE YOU THE ONE WHO FOUND THE EASTER EGG FIRST!? You are a mod, so you could've used that history thing bbninjas mentioned to find it in a flash! CONFESS!!

-oh and the church was built, so someone should be able to give a buff. And bbninjas is asking who to choose if there were 3 ITAs instead of one.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

I'm going to find out and I have a great idea so when I do I'm going to win.

Zone Q11

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

I'm going to find out and I have a great idea so when I do I'm going to win.
...and what exactly are you going to do with the prize? o_O

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---

I want to tell you, but I also want to win by having less competition. So... sorry!

It's the other way around. You have 7 5 7, but it's supposed to be 5 7 5 (or 5 3 5 if English haiku is allowed).

Well in my case it was curiosity. Perhaps he did it simply to investigate the consequences of breaking the rules?

Aside from NICK saying that he suspects me, Math and Luis, and attacked bbninjas immediately in the post thereafter...not much. Just a bunch of failed attempts at killing each other. As of now, bbninjas, NICK, firekitten, Violet and Luis have lost their chance to kill. ...I must say, the odds of five failures happening in a row is 32.7%. Kind of fascinating...
Oh. NICK also said that this was because he suspected bbninjas after posting that list. This clearly indicates that he did not read all posts before posting, but that in itself if WIFOM.

...ALSO!! WERE YOU THE ONE WHO FOUND THE EASTER EGG FIRST!? You are a mod, so you could've used that history thing bbninjas mentioned to find it in a flash! CONFESS!!

-oh and the church was built, so someone should be able to give a buff. And bbninjas is asking who to choose if there were 3 ITAs instead of one.

I did not use my
Mod abilities to find out anything because
I was busy reading back

Nick, did you vote any of your suspects?

Can we even vote today?

Zone, what do you think about firekitten ? Is he still playing aggressively like he did at the start of D1?

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word word word
Word Word Word Word Word

This reminds me scatter can you list your top three ITA targets you have in mind?

Zone Q11

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
I did not use my
Mod abilities to find out anything because
I was busy reading
I see... By the way, this is 5 10 7, still not a haiku.
Nick, did you vote any of your suspects?

Can we even vote today?
No. We have a one-shot 20% chance of instantly killing anyone by bolding the target's name and coloring them red-brown.
Instead, we can still vote but the one who gets the most votes will get the ability to read anyone else's role. firekitten wants it really bad. Reason is related to his ability.
Zone, what do you think about firekitten ? Is he still playing aggressively like he did at the start of D1?
Well... In my eyes, not anymore... I guess he really is town, huh? If not, then at least he is consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.