Collecting redeeming bulk cards

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know any good options for redeeming (or trading in) bulk cards in Fall 2018?

Two years ago, a store offered a trade of 1400 bulk cards for a booster box, but they stopped. Anything like this would be great.

Does anyone know any good options for redeeming (or trading in) bulk cards in Fall 2018?

Two years ago, a store offered a trade of 1400 bulk cards for a booster box, but they stopped. Anything like this would be great.
If you go to a regionals, you can usually sell bulk for decent store credit and then you can buy a booster box with that

Your best bet is to go to a Regionals or call your local game store. I've seen stores go as low as a penny per card up to 2.5 cents a C/UC and 10 cents a rare. I always opt for store credit because you make more money off of it.

We have a local store that gives $12 cash or $18 in store credit for 1000 cards, so I guess that's a shade under 2 cents in store credit per C/UC (I'd pull the rares). Shopping for a better option....

Oof that's rough. You can ask if they can match the 2.5 cents potentially if you're on good terms with the manager. If you're nice/shop there often they might swing you a deal.

Oooh - good call - haggling.

I would also note that the other variable when it comes to store credit is how much they are charging for the booster box. Some stores change $90, while others charge $120.

The bulk market crashed. Deriums was fantastic for trading useless cards for fresh boxes. Since the bulk market crashed you're getting a fraction of what Deriums was offering in the past. Too me it's not worth hauling all those useless bulk cards to sell at a regionals event for virtually nothing. I have had much better luck selling them online (local Facebook buy and sell groups).

Well if worse comes to worse, it is cardboard and can be recycled, you won't get as much from it however It's better then nothing. $0.50 per 100 pounds at recycling plants. Don't know about foils but I'm sure there is some sort of metal placed inside. Even if it's plastic you can still get something from them.

Back