Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I hope for you that this isn't ranked from most suspicious to least suspicious... because if you're going to play it that way, I will put you as my second suspect of the Easter-user.
those are not in any order, I am keeping track of who says what.

Word word word word word
word word word word word word word
word word word word word

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You said BB and math and I assumed you suspected math more due to saying you started to believe BB. Basically give me a third person you would shoot.

I only suspect
Math at this point, not BB.
I can't say for sure?

No one else really
Sticks out to me right now, so
I can't answer now.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Until the game update tomorrow, anybody can give one suggestion for a future game update to the developers by putting their suggestion in a spoiler, along with tagging me. The update that we determine to be the most exciting will get to be implemented within the game,
21 Dares
To five people.
PM.
Three numbers max per person.
Example:
-> Mr. Alpha : 1 2 3
-> Mrs. Beta: 4
-> Sir Gamma: 5 6 7

One round only.
Person to say 21 gets punished.
Make up punishment of your own.
Something like posting words in a sentence backwards or posting without vowels will suffice.
and as a reward for suggesting that idea, the player that submitted the winning idea will get a free wish that the developers will grant (assuming it's not too extreme; then I corrupt your wish to mean something completely different than what you submitted)!
The Easter Egg has also been found! It was hidden within Post #158."
Give ability to this person.
If scum: Can only target people with numbers in their PokeBeach username.
If town: Give ability to kill Zone Q11.
those are not in any order, I am keeping track of who says what.
Good!
I only suspect
Math at this point, not BB.
I can't say for sure?

No one else really
Sticks out to me right now, so
I can't answer now.
How it is possible that you are not suspecting me fathoms me.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I'm a singer
Songwriter with a flow and
Spit quicker lyrics

bbninjas makeing "haiku" the criteria of Maf Vig for d2 to trick is into believing Violet is scrum. You're scum. bbninjas.

Are there more than two alignments?

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

You literally just said your top ITA shots then minutes later you happen to notice BB's post and shoot him, how did he go from not scummy to that scummy in a matter of seconds.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

You literally just said your top ITA shots then minutes later you happen to notice BB's post and shoot him, how did he go from not scummy to that scummy in a matter of seconds.
Well, think of it as what bb did with Violet. I'm pushing for a reaction from the player I always fit as borderline immediately.

I may play guitar
Strumming the strings to lyrics
That I remember

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

Well, think of it as what bb did with Violet. I'm pushing for a reaction from the player I always fit as borderline immediately.
That's NOT what he did. He did it to someone who was online, and who was relatively new so they couldn't fake reactions well. As well he did it to someone scummy, You DON'T SHOOT null reads as you gain nothing from it. Why would town ever shoot a null read over a scumread.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Why would town ever shoot a null read over a scumread
I did because my list from before is still not final but rather what I had at that time. There was still consideration of putting bb on it instead of Math and what I reported bb for was, in my opinion, why he would have reported Violet. I believe it could have been a setup based on Violet having a history of game literature here on the site. Truth be told, my priorities are out of order 99.9% of the time though.

'cause that's what it
Entails, what I want to do
Playing my own songs

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The red text in this post isn't bolded. If you want to make a report, it must be bolded for me to count it.
This is so nobody can complain that they didn't actually mean to make that report or whatever and the one time I will be precise on correct formatting since you can't take it back.
Fixing...
bbninjas makeing "haiku" the criteria of Maf Vig for d2 to trick is into believing Violet is scrum. You're scum. bbninjas

Are there more than two alignments?

Playing for the crowds
Never forgetting my place
In this very dark world

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Word word word word word
word word word word word

Case Against Aqua
He shot someone he had as null, which is insanely stupid to do as town, making me think that he wanted to take out a experienced player over fear of protectives and what not.

As well, His whole explanation for BB being scum here is just wine, and there isn't actually any evidence against him, and basically saying SINCE you thought of X being scum because of this mechanic you must of done this mechanic to frame them which is beyond stupid IMO especially since you basically just accused them of trying to scumhunt so they must be scum.

However, due to the list he gave me and the fact that he didn't SHOOT any of his scumreads makes me think that there is one wolf in this list if he flips wolf

Nick ITA targets
1.Zone
2.Math
3.Luis

This is mainly due to how wolves want to distance with their partners incase they flip wolf as well. There is at LEAST one wolf here if he flips wolf IMO. Most likely I would say math here, Zone is kind of TWTBAW with the whole self sac thing, and Luis I'm still not sure on. I want to here his opinions on who he would shoot. also tfw you were told it's already a bad idea and you do it again.

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

omae wa mou shindeiru

@NinjaPenguin

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
word word word word word
word word word word word

@Zone Q11 that is why I asked for three, because I think it was called the rule of three where scum place one scum in a list of three or something? something similar. Basically was using that as a way to get more information.

As well others, Anyone else want to give me their top ITA targets.
Also if bb doesn't die and aqua flips scum bb is cleared.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Now an finally
I reread all the rule that say
Clearly I was wrong

Anyway, anyone else have any issue with the guilty child reveal please ask now or forever hold your peace.
I really like to clear any doubt as soon as possible.

MathBlade

Aspiring Trainer
Word word word word word
word word word word word

If you were that confident that Violet is scum, you would have reported her by now and tried to get her killed. If you were town, you also wouldn't care as much about how people thought of you trying to kill Violet. We have 4 chances every four hours, and only a 1/5 chance of killing per report. Those are pretty low figures.

Earlier I was
At work no time to post
Did best I could then

Now catching up
Need to read this now and reply.
Because now I can

MathBlade

Aspiring Trainer
Word word word word word
word word word word word
Basically he disagrees with BB conclusion however he likes how BB is thinking and thinks he is town, However the problem here is math is judging violet from a experienced player stand point and of course they would know how to act informed. However since violet ISN'T experienced and is new is why BB thinks they are town. Math also doesn't like how they replied as he thinks they replied scummy.

Judging as such I am.
For Violet buddy is old
Then Violet is scum

FireKitten is
Understanding my haiku
For this I praise you

Status
Not open for further replies.