Eevee & Snorlax-GX Tag Team Partially Revealed!

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
I take it you didn't play in gen 1 ;)
How about 1 Sabrina's Gastly. 59 Psychic energy.
590 + 40 = 630HP.

97.jpg
With 56 Energy Conkeldurr has 1,260 HP.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Good to see Mitsuhiro making more of an impact within the community working on these Tag Team cards. Like Masakazu designed all of the Gold Stars, I wonder if Mitsuhiro will be in charge of all of the Tag Team Pokémon-GX. His artwork has always looked really good.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
The kind of work I do involves removing logos and other vinyl from vehicles. I would hate to see this show up at my shop. Would be a stressful day.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
And here I sit, laughing with my Solgaleo GX. Choice Band attached, Dhelmise benched, easy three prizes.
And how long exactly will that take to set up? I think cards that hit for energy costs, such as rayquaza and gardevoir GX will have a better time taking that Down. Weakness might become crucial in this new 250+ HP metagame.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
I take it you didn't play in gen 1 ;)
How about 1 Sabrina's Gastly. 59 Psychic energy.
590 + 40 = 630HP.

97.jpg
1. It increases Ghastly’s HP, NOT SNORLAX!
2. If you ran Ghastly and 59 energy, I can’t tell wether you mean to play it with Snorlax and eevee tag team, in which case you could only play 58 energy, or if you mean playing the ghastly by itself, in which case your gonna give up quite a few mulligans.

JimiCobain27

Aspiring Trainer
1. It increases Ghastly’s HP, NOT SNORLAX!
2. If you ran Ghastly and 59 energy, I can’t tell wether you mean to play it with Snorlax and eevee tag team, in which case you could only play 58 energy, or if you mean playing the ghastly by itself, in which case your gonna give up quite a few mulligans.

They were talking about what card in the TCG has the highest possible HP, someone thought it was this Tag Team GX with 310HP when you put a FFB on it, but then someone pointed out that Sabrina's Gastly can reach 630HP, and somebody else mentioned that the HP record belongs to Conkeldurr from Noble Victories with a maximum HP of 1,260.

Nobody was ever considering pairing those cards with this new Tag Team GX.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Really? No one's going to make that joke? Alrighty then...

Snorlax: "C'mere, I'm gonna eat ye! I'm bigger than you, I'm higher in the food chain! GET IN MAH BELLEH!"

That said, Snorlax and Eevee GX Tag Team is definitely a monster with potential in Stall decks. Baby Buzzwole can't even OHKO it with all of the attack-based damage boosters (Choice Band, Diancie Prism Star, Beast Energy Prism Star, Professor Kukui, AND Weakness) without Shrine of Punishment delivering that last 10 damage for the OHKO.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I know that Conceldurr can have more HP. I was trying to say that 270 is the highest basic HP and 310 the highest HP with a Tool card possible. If you take Pokémon with Abilities into consideration they have of course more HP.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
They were talking about what card in the TCG has the highest possible HP, someone thought it was this Tag Team GX with 310HP when you put a FFB on it, but then someone pointed out that Sabrina's Gastly can reach 630HP, and somebody else mentioned that the HP record belongs to Conkeldurr from Noble Victories with a maximum HP of 1,260.

Nobody was ever considering pairing those cards with this new Tag Team GX.
Oh, ok

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Really? No one's going to make that joke? Alrighty then...

Snorlax: "C'mere, I'm gonna eat ye! I'm bigger than you, I'm higher in the food chain! GET IN MAH BELLEH!"

That said, Snorlax and Eevee GX Tag Team is definitely a monster with potential in Stall decks. Baby Buzzwole can't even OHKO it with all of the attack-based damage boosters (Choice Band, Diancie Prism Star, Beast Energy Prism Star, Professor Kukui, AND Weakness) without Shrine of Punishment delivering that last 10 damage for the OHKO.
is that a Moana reference?

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
I bet that we will get a Tag Team GX with over 300 HP at some point. Stall decks can't really work until more Trainers are released that will help it I'd say.