Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Day 1 End
Developer's Note: 10/18/18
"We have received all of your reports. We have trusted your advice, and deleted the account of the player with the most votes. Unfortunately, the results did not go as intended, but we still retain full confidence in the ability of the Players to succeed. We will be posting an update shortly about changes that will be subsequently made as a result of this failure."

Professor_jplap was lynched. They were:
You are Alexis (Username: VillageGoddessFTW), and you are aligned with the Players. When not checking your Instagram followers or convincing your parents not to ground you for failing three classes (but seriously who even like uses Geometry in real life besides like Geometrists or whatever), you are addicted to helping grow your village to be more successful than any of your ex-boyfriends or fake friends. The whole idea of people who hack the game is just stupid; don’t their parents have enough money to afford some cheap gems?

Passive Ability: Hot Gossip
You really like to know what’s about to happen, and are basically a verifiable encyclopedia for news and events that are going to occur within the next two days. In fact, since your mother knows a couple people on the My Bastard Village development team, you can get some exciting behind the scenes knowledge on the updates! Every 24 hours, you will be given some secrets on the next two upcoming game updates.

Active Ability: Not Blackmail, Just… Repayment
You really don’t want to admit it, but you’re just not as popular as you used to be after you started struggling a bit in school. All those faking wannabes invented that as an excuse to push you to the outside, but you still have the connection and gossip to make any of those populars pay. Once a day, when there are 24 hours or more remaining, you may PM me ##BLACKMAIL: Player 1 to Player 2, where Player 1 has more likes on-site than you (with like totals taken from the beginning of the game). With 24 hours left in the day, you’ll threaten Player 1, giving them a choice between having a totally embarrassing secret about their role being revealed in the next update or targeting Player 2.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

100Final Vote Count
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (0): roz_the_eevee
bbninjas (0): mordacazir, GM DracLord, scattered mind
scattered mind (0): bbninjas, Zone Q11
Luispipe8 (1): xDoggerx, MegaPod_781, roz_the_eevee
xDoggerx (0): Luispipe8
GM DracLord (0): quakingpunch73
MegaPod_781 (0): scattered mind, The Last Shaymin, Zone Q11
VioletValkyrie (3): MegaPod_781, TheR3DX, quakingpunch73, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Zone Q11, Luispipe8, roz_the_eevee
firekitten (0): quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, mordacazir
Zone Q11 (2): The Last Shaymin, TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, GM DracLord
@Professor_jplap (6): bbninjas, bbninjas, bbninjas, VioletValkyrie, firekitten, mordacazir, Zone Q11, scattered mind

Not Voting: xDoggerx

Player who is lynched is tagged. Please in the future vote with correct syntax. I am very prone to missing your vote if I need to skim the thread when making a vote count and am only searching for things with the "##". I will try to count it otherwise, but I give no promises.

Inactivity List:
Did not post five times today (pace of once a day):
@xDoggerx
Did not post ten times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord
@mordacazir
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Note that this list does not take into account multiposts. Everybody's activity was perfectly adequate today; good job and keep it up.

Additionally, scattered mind is on limited access until Sunday.

Do not post. Day 2 will begin when I have processed all of the actions. This should be in less than an hour.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Day 2 Start
Developer's Note: 10/18/18
"After deliberation, we have determined the course of action for reporting today. We have decided that everybody should be given a chance to have their reports heard, not just the group consensus. So everybody will be able to make one report today, by tagging the devs and posting the reported player in bolded and red, like the following:
Ninja Penguin
We will have a 20% chance of accepting your report and immediately deleting the account of that player. We will only allow four reports every 24 hours, and each player can only submit a report once today, so use them wisely.
Today, your voting will be for who you wish to receive a one shot ability to learn the profile information (role) of the player of their choice (if they target somebody not aligned with the Players, they will only see their safeclaim).

Unfortunately, we have received word that a player has mysteriously been deleted their account. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Finally, to make the game more friendly to all, we have implemented a word filter. Players who say the following words or any variation on them will have their posts tagged by the filter and be given a consequence:
Mafia, Trust, Proof, Explain, Choose

P.S. The winner of the best review contest has been determined and sent a private message. You may not report any players until the winner has selected the building that they wish to place on the map (this choice will be randomized after 24 hours), as it may effect the precise mechanics of reporting.
P.P.S. The Easter Egg has still not been found. It is in the form of a link, and in a post posted by bbninjas."

Mordacazir's account was deleted. They were:
You are Lisa (Username: VenusLovesU2), and you are aligned with the Players. A former secretary turned reality television contestant turned corporate executive, your most important obligation in the world is as a priestess to the goddess Venus, who chose you due to your relations to Numa Pompilius, second king of Rome. You have found that the chat option in this game is a way to spread Venus’s message of love, so you decided to play it. And ripping off the developers by hacking in games is certainly not love.

Active Ability: Higher Power
You’ve devoted yourself in worship to Venus, and as a goddess, she can watch the world from the heights of Mount Olympus. In return for your service, she can watch and give you valuable information. Once a day, you may PM me ##HIGHERPOWER: Player. You will use your relationship with a higher power to learn the names of the player/s they visited during that day.

Active Ability: Holy Water
Venus is said to have been born from seafoam, and you learned from Wikipedia exactly where this occurred! You proceeded to travel to exactly that location (which is a secret and as such can’t be disclosed here) and bottled some holy water. If you put this on your doorstep, you can have one of Venus’s servants carry it off and purify whoever you want. Once a day, you may PM me ##HOLYWATER: Player. That player will be doused in holy water, purifying their vote weight to 1 for the next day phase.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.
This is far too agressive this early in the day

He was like the second poster or something he wouldn't have to post anything for like at least a few more hours, you're reaching here.
##Vote: bbninjas

Following information was revealed: Mafia vig can kill anyone N1 who made a specific grammar mistake and N2 anyone whose posts didn't have a form of haiku.

Due to the nature of this game, actions have been processed, but feedback is limited and you will only receive a result PM if it is needed for your role to function (please clarify if this doesn't make sense). If you believe you should have received a PM, please ask me.
Day 2 has now begun, and will last 119 hours, or until Tuesday, October 23rd, at 6 PM EST. You may all now post.
Actions can be sent in any time today, but will only be processed at the end of the day unless they state otherwise.
I'm still expecting at least 5 posts per player today, and want at least 10.

Last edited:

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
If we keep writing
A haiku for the whole day
There will be no death

Is it worth it tho?
I have got no idea
Refrigerator

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I'm disappointed
In whoever thought haikus
Was good idea

Now there's this vote thing
If we can vote ourselves for
it that would be nice

Here's the thing that I
The ITA thing I like yay
However The Thing

I'm worried about
Is ousted wolves trying to
Shoot us which means that

We should be careful
The archery probably
raises the hit chance

So do not do that
The other one called Love Shack
Probably Lowers

So the best option
Is the church Which may Revive
Someone Hopefully

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
So the best option
Is the church Which may Revive
Someone Hopefully

I think that the church
Is really just a gamble
It's not guaranteed

I'm really hopeful
That that's what it is used for
But we aren't certain

The Love Shack could be
The best option overall
Since it's more concrete?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
While this is stupid
I think it necessary
To go along

For if we shall
Deviate from this path
Disaster may fall

For our many votes
Lest we resort to quotes
##VOTE: firekitten

Nothings wrong with this
As long as you know how to
Write a haiku

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
"Post that contain a form of haiku"=include a haiku and type normally everything else. Please. I'm begging you.

Things might go real wrong
If we keep writing like this
And we can freak out

And as easy as c/p'ing your last verse.

ALSO, I'm real close to betting this haiku is bs because there's no Night Phase, but then again this game is worse than a novela.
ALSO ALSO, I searched through all of bb's post in the game and found nothing. Calling bs on this activity too. Is that te Easter Egg, @NinjaPenguin ? That there isn't one? :v

Now, my Ability actually triggered in-between days. It activates only once and the day after I'm at vote majority at some point. When triggered, I was going to be sent a message from a random OUTSIDE chat. The message I got was:

"people would wonder why i left"

Right now it might be biased and because I literally saw this happen in one of my first games, but for a reason and the lack of uppercase "I", I have as strong feeling that the message belongs to GM Draclord. In a game a couple years ago an Ability with an effect like this scouted a post from Drac and it was dead obvious it was him because of the way he writes in English. I'm inclined to believe it's the case again; and I'm really sorry if it is and you got nailed by the same effect twice >.<

Also now that this thingy was burned I'm now a vanilla, yay...! /sarcasm

For now and until I get opinions on who the message could belong to:

##VOTE: GM Draclord

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Pizza fantastic
Anyone who disagrees
Meets unfortunate

Thank you for finding that, you saved me many trips to a website to find the syllables. IMO, I should get the class checker. BB and Zone pretty much know why I want It, and it would help a lot.

I don't really know how drac talks, However, If we think he talks like that we should ITA him instead of trying to lynch him.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
"Post that contain a form of haiku"=include a haiku and type normally everything else. Please. I'm begging you.

Post wich have haiku
And posts wich form is haiku
Sound different tbh

Not gonna risk it
I will be target for kill
Its annoying tho

I think that the peek
Should go to java coder
Who has spoon on nose

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Pizza fantastic
Anyone who disagrees
Meets unfortunate

Yeah, no, that's be reckless af to just report him without any other input.
We can't report for 24 more hours so it's okay. Also i'm assuming we can vote ourselves to receive a peek.

##Vote:Firekitten

I'm more interested in what drac has to say about this.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.

Way to ruin my fun
Now my posts are less unique
Even though the thing is

I'm still skeptical
I'd like to not be thrown to
hackers just for this

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Pizza fantastic
Anyone who disagrees
Meets unfortunate

We can't report for 24 more hours so it's okay

No, that post meant that I had 24 hrs to send the building of my choice. If I didn't, it would've been randomized.
Sent it already, though, so we should be able to report by now.

Post wich have haiku
And posts wich form is haiku
Sound different tbh

Directly quoting NP:

whose posts didn't have a form of haiku.

Not saying that now
Just don't give peek to someone
Who can be a wolf

Yeah, I totally overlooked that thing about the role reveal.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Luispipe8

Status
Not open for further replies.