Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LONG POSTS! Though I don't really think I have any other points to bring up. I'm a bit confused though, what are RVS and OMGUS?
RVS is random voting stage, takes place at the beginning of day 1. OMGUS means "Oh my god you suck". Its often the explanation people jump to when somebody votes a person who votes them without giving evidence or reads on activity.

There are less than 5 hours left today to get your actions and submissions for the best review in! Be sure to send them in while you still can!

I’m on a limited access but I managed to read the case on quaking. It’s definitely something to think about because as far as I know him as town he usually plays more aggressively. Hmm actually did he ever play as mafia? I can’t remember.

Gonna keep reading but sorry guys I promise to be back on track near Sunday once I finish some irl business I have.

I’m on a limited access but I managed to read the case on quaking. It’s definitely something to think about because as far as I know him as town he usually plays more aggressively. Hmm actually did he ever play as mafia? I can’t remember.

Gonna keep reading but sorry guys I promise to be back on track near Sunday once I finish some irl business I have.
In that case at least vote someone, anyone Today.

Alright..

I’ll probably vote jplap

Zone as scum was also inconsistent so I still think he is a good option. Basically it’s between these two. For me.

will vote next to the deadline or sooner after I read the cases deeper.

Alright..

I’ll probably vote jplap

Zone as scum was also inconsistent so I still think he is a good option. Basically it’s between these two. For me.

will vote next to the deadline or sooner after I read the cases deeper.
Then stop thinking and just vote me. I just want you to vote before the Day ends.

I think that your scumminess is explainable from your POV (you come from a veeery different meta, which informs how you play —-> your “want to lynch” was based on creating bandwagons etc).

Quakings scumminess is not explainable.

NP probably should not have subbed out Quaking nor Shaymin until Day 1 is over, especially since they both had their lynched pushed. It would save a backup or two. . Otherwise it becomes a viable strategy for mafians under pressure Day 1 to sub out, and basically lose all suspicious on them. And it’s happened before here.

Zone’s inconsistency does not match his inconsistency from the game on another forum where he was scum. In that it has no apparent motive to manipulate town to lynch someone.

##DRACO METEOR: Jplap

Quaking was trying to be neutral and run the RVS discussion, which felt very fake / artificial. It meant that Quaking didn't commit, which is scummy.
So Quaking for being vague

Zone gave vague / confusing / inconsistent / contradictory reasons were given (depending on who you ask) when trying to figure out who to lynch.
Zone for contradiction, (I actually did note this one but as far as I know, first game he played was last one, I could probably be wrong but I don't have enough information to try and make an accusation based on this only)

picked up votes mostly because of posts like this and this. tl;dr posts lacked meaningful content, annoying, silly.
Problem about this, fluff is pretty much what RVS is about sometimes. Some people want to just mess around while others are overly-paranoid (Luis, I'm looking at you) and some others scumhunt like crazy, sometimes without getitng anything. On the other hand, I remember the first game I played, where I was town, I was lynched for being overly-paranoid... Which leads me to the next point

...was aggressive towards anyone who called him out for ignoring RVS, and ironically spent the RVS drawing attention to himself. Vote reasons tl;dr, avoids answering certain questions (i.e. by Mega, by myself I think), severe overreactions, plenty of OMGUS, refuses to scumhunt despite information available.
It's pretty Luis' getting defensive, and most of the times as far as I know, he doesn't scumhunt on RVS. However, I did notice how he drew attention to himself.

But... Plenty of information? So far it's still scumhunt, there's no proof of anything, just speculation.

Judging from these points, I would just go for TLS for literally not being so useful due to so much fluff. But again, I missed pretty much the first day due to alert so I would be on the same not-useful boat

The other particularly important development is that R3 was semi-randomly killed due to a nasty 24-hour activity, which was apparently a once-off in bastardness. R3 flipped as town, with a fake-vote and roleblock for a role. There is speculation that R3's flip is fake, and that he is actually mafian (see reasons here), but is merely speculation of course.

On regards of this... I saw the update where R3 was killed. I don't think this was random, although, this is my first bastard game so whether he's scum or not, I don't think it's too wise to judge that from the abilities, this because, as I remember, here a doctor, could be scum, even though the abilities would be better for town.

Now, it might just be me, but I don't really like the way you mention this:
[QUOTE="bbninjas]I want to see everyone place votes on these four to prove their commitment[/QUOTE]

Just saying, I get the fact that you have kind of a lead on these, but... Prove their commitment? Sounds like if you were leading the herd.

So far this is what I have to say about this summary, more about this in a sec.

First of all: I didn't say that I would save her by using my ability on her. What I had in mind was rather sacrificing myself to save her.

I think I'm lost about this, I didn't see where you mentioned this ability

POV in regards to...?

In regards to what you think about the other people, do you have a specific lead on somebody like bbninjas does, or not?

it becomes a viable strategy for mafians under pressure Day 1 to sub out, and basically lose all suspicious on them.

This

Now, I have a question, is the vote obligatory and mandatory?

Zone for contradiction, (I actually did note this one but as far as I know, first game he played was last one, I could probably be wrong but I don't have enough information to try and make an accusation based on this only)

Problem about this, fluff is pretty much what RVS is about sometimes. Some people want to just mess around while others are overly-paranoid (Luis, I'm looking at you) and some others scumhunt like crazy, sometimes without getitng anything. On the other hand, I remember the first game I played, where I was town, I was lynched for being overly-paranoid... Which leads me to the next point

It's pretty Luis' getting defensive, and most of the times as far as I know, he doesn't scumhunt on RVS. However, I did notice how he drew attention to himself.

But... Plenty of information? So far it's still scumhunt, there's no proof of anything, just speculation.

Judging from these points, I would just go for TLS for literally not being so useful due to so much fluff. But again, I missed pretty much the first day due to alert so I would be on the same not-useful boat

On regards of this... I saw the update where R3 was killed. I don't think this was random, although, this is my first bastard game so whether he's scum or not, I don't think it's too wise to judge that from the abilities, this because, as I remember, here a doctor, could be scum, even though the abilities would be better for town.

[QUOTE="bbninjas]I want to see everyone place votes on these four to prove their commitment

Just saying, I get the fact that you have kind of a lead on these, but... Prove their commitment? Sounds like if you were leading the herd.

So far this is what I have to say about this summary, more about this in a sec.[/QUOTE]

There is a bit of contradiction here. You say fluff is just what some players do during D1. Then you say TLS is the one you would probably choose to vote for fluff. Can you clear that up?

No, Quaking for trying to be neutral and lead, because it came across as very forced.

Except that TLS is now Violet. In which case, you would be voting Violet for TLS's fluff -- i.e. instead of voting TLS for being TLS, you are voting Violet for being TLS, which doesn't make sense obviously.

To clarify what happened since I was part of this activity:
---> 6 people chose to 'like' one of NP's post
---> We were split into two teams of three
---> Teams had to decide whether to betray or not betray the other team. If both did not betray, a random among the 6 would be killed. If one betrayed and one did not, someone random from the team who did not would be killed. If both betrayed, a random TOWN among the 6 would be killed.
---> R3's team was betrayed, and R3 was randomly killed.

[QUOTE="bbninjas]I want to see everyone place votes on these four to prove their commitment

Just saying, I get the fact that you have kind of a lead on these, but... Prove their commitment? Sounds like if you were leading the herd.[/quote]
Sure, I see where you're coming from. What I'm trying to say is that: I'm not going to tolerate people who off-vote // refuse to vote. There are four wagons, enough for everyone to make a choice. I say this because voting 'proves their commitment' --- that is, gives us information on where that player might align. If there's a mafian in the tie, who someone votes (or does not vote) can be rather telling. There's not much you can draw from people who off-vote // don't vote at all, because both town and mafian don't vote.
We have a recurring history of players not voting Day 1, and I explicitly did not want to waste this opportunity to gather valuable vote-based information on people for later reference, when we have a potential split of four wagons. Not voting

... @NinjaPenguin, unless this game being a bastard game is your excuse for incorrect VC, I suggest you to fix it at EOD.

Morda might have indeed voted jplap in the end, but Violet has voted jplap as well for sure.

Quake replaced out, I don't want Zone nor Luis lynched from top 4 wagons.

Violet or jplap...

Why does both lynch targets are people replaced? It rubs me wrong way.

Luispipe8 (1): MegaPod_781
@VioletValkyrie (3): quakingpunch73, Luis, roz
Zone Q11 (2): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, GM DracLord
Professor_jplap (6): morda, bbninjas, Violet, firekitten, scattered, Zone

Not Voting: xDoggerx
Pretty sure quake has the most votes.
Not quaking, but jplap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back