Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VioletValkyrie (4): MegaPod_781, TheR3DX, quakingpunch73, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Zone Q11, Luispipe8

Not Voting: Luispipe8, scattered mind

Uhm, what?

Also:
@NinjaPenguin
Deceiving Deception, 5/5
17/10/17, Luispipe8
I was having too much of a nice time in life so I wanted to shake things up. Boy I was not dissapointed. Since I started playing the game I've been tricked, scammed, cheated on, lied to, surprised by a trap, surprised by a "trap", I've had 6 murder attempts by 4 different players, tried to suicide 7 times where 6 of them failed and the 7th was disturbed by the gamemods so that I could keep going on with this miserable game. I expected the game would wreck my mental state and it was messed up enough for me to get wrecked beyond human possible levels. Whenever you want to change the routine and have mental issues for the remainder of your life then this game is a no-brainer! (Literally after a week of playing!)

OMG I'm so sorry, 10 pages of probably pure fluff to read, for some reason I'm not getting email alerts, will read everything and come back with hopefully a good answer

I have repeated this once and I will repeat it twice now: "Had I been able to vote everyone, then I would have done so."
I think this is kinda scummy, because not everyone is evenly scummy as others. Just vote for the person you think is that 0,001% more scummier.
Stop. Don't revive dead topics.
Nice way to stop suspicion on your buddies
Actually, now that I think about it again, I could somewhat ensure that Violet lives as long as any of you three votes me.
...I wonder whether it will be worth it or not though.
Ah. Damnit. I've started talking cryptic again, didn't I?
...well, as long as it attracts attention and suspicion towards me, it should be fine.
Honestly wth is this? Stop talking cryptic please.
You basically answered it. jplap replaced quaking, so people who suspected quaking votes jplap. On the other hand, Violet substitutes TLS, and she now has four votes including mine.
Oh I missed that quaking was replaced by Jplap.
Actually @mordacazir, are you going to respond to my posts yet?
Here you say I need to respond to your posts but now you say I don't have anything to answer?
t seems that people are just voting Shaymin (Violet) for being Shaymin, which is hilarious, but not what the game's about. This is why I don't support this lynch. To anyone who thinks this is contradictory to voting Quaking / Jplap, I am voting quaking (Jplap) for being scummy, not for being 'annoying', 'confusing', 'silly', etc.
BB raises another pretty good point here IMO.
For who I think is the scummiest right now:
1. Jplap
2. Zone
3. Drac
So let's start at the top ##unvote ##vote: Jplap

On top of that I feel like everybody is just scum hunting the same way as in other games, even though I've been really inactive since a couple years ago, I've been lurking in the WW games to know Luis is already overly-paranoid every Day 1, whether he is scum or not

So I can't use this as reference

On regards of the hidden post, I didn't find anything in particular, however, I may have to re-read everything once again as some messages are extremely an unnecesarily long... Probably just like this one

I'll be updating my settings to see what happened with the email alerts and will get back after analyzing everything more carefully

2 other points I think I didn't cover:

1- Why is this thread still named "Sign ups"?
2- ##Unvote: Luispipe8

This, because my vote on Luis was completely random

1 last thing before I go to sleep:

@bbninjas can I get a resume of your POV so far?
@Luispipe8 you as well
@firekitten as well

Mostly you 3 because are the ones who keep fighting over an RVS and I want to make sure I understand everything I've read so far to the 100% percent

(I was going to ask more specific questions, but I lost the posts I was going to quote along with the message I just wrote... Hate posting from my phone)

I think this is kinda scummy, because not everyone is evenly scummy as others. Just vote for the person you think is that 0,001% more scummier.

Honestly wth is this? Stop talking cryptic please.

Oh I missed that quaking was replaced by Jplap.

Here you say I need to respond to your posts but now you say I don't have anything to answer?

1. Jplap
2. Zone
3. Drac

Becaise i post soo little?

2 other points I think I didn't cover:

1- Why is this thread still named "Sign ups"?
2- ##Unvote: Luispipe8

This, because my vote on Luis was completely random

Host might have same issue with me where cant enter the more oprtion edit eversion

ITS A SUMMARY TIME

These are the key post(s) that relate to each bandwagon, @xDoggerx. I would recommend reading the key posts for the first three wagon, since they are short reads.
  • quaking (Jplap) lynch: originated from this post, tl;dr: Quaking was trying to be neutral and run the RVS discussion, which felt very fake / artificial. It meant that Quaking didn't commit, which is scummy.
  • Zone lynch: originated from this post, tl;dr: Zone gave vague / confusing / inconsistent / contradictory reasons were given (depending on who you ask) when trying to figure out who to lynch.
  • Shaymin (Violet) lynch: picked up votes mostly because of posts like this and this. tl;dr posts lacked meaningful content, annoying, silly.
  • Luis lynch: least straight-forward lynch of the lot. Probably stemmed from Luis' "RVS sucks" post, where he voiced disdain over RVS / bastard games, openly 'ignored' RVS, was aggressive towards anyone who called him out for ignoring RVS, and ironically spent the RVS drawing attention to himself. Vote reasons tl;dr, avoids answering certain questions (i.e. by Mega, by myself I think), severe overreactions, plenty of OMGUS, refuses to scumhunt despite information available.
The other particularly important development is that R3 was semi-randomly killed due to a nasty 24-hour activity, which was apparently a once-off in bastardness. R3 flipped as town, with a fake-vote and roleblock for a role. There is speculation that R3's flip is fake, and that he is actually mafian (see reasons here), but is merely speculation of course.

My personal POV can be seen here:
It seems that people are just voting Shaymin (Violet) for being Shaymin, which is hilarious, but not what the game's about. This is why I don't support this lynch. To anyone who thinks this is contradictory to voting Quaking / Jplap, I am voting quaking (Jplap) for being scummy, not for being 'annoying', 'confusing', 'silly', etc.
People also seem to be voting Luis for overreacting, which is basically NAI for him. Zone is the only other lynch that I would consider valid -- Zone's list was contradictory and he didn't seem to care for lynching actual mafians. I am currently satisfied with the explanation that Zone wanted large bandwagons, and that he was not specific enough in his reads, but I can see why others would not be satisfied with this.

@NinjaPenguin
-Brings tears to my eyes 5/5 Stars
October 21, 2018 bbcringers
10/10 will die again[/spoilers]

Your Ability doesn't save people, we discussed this already. If you think that Violet is town and might be getting lynched, then take your vote off her and use your power on her. But you're not going to use your power on people you think is scum, as indicated by your vote. (So what you're suggesting is a bit contradictory.)
First of all: I didn't say that I would save her by using my ability on her. What I had in mind was rather sacrificing myself to save her.
Secondly: It is not contradictory of me to want to save her. Read Post #292. I don't like judging people from the people they substitute and there is no fun in voting a substitute right off the bat.
POE more or less.
This is how VC looked like before I voted:

Luispipe8 (3): Dogger, MegaPod, roz
Violet (3): jplap, Zone, Luis
Zone Q11 (2): NICK, Drac
jplap (2): bbninjas, Violet
firekitten (1): morda

I didn't want to lynch Luis due to my reads and I didn't want to vote you nor FK due to the event for now.
That left Violet and Jplap.

Rest of between this 2 was my willingness to clear up the multi-split in votes and to create one-two solid wagons
If I voted jplap, nothing would change, Luis would go from 3 to 2, and Jplap would go from to 2 to 3.

Violeta had already voted and made them a solid first candidate wagon.
I still need to think which of this 2 I want to lynch, but at least we have a solid candidate now.
Humu. I see.
It's hidden within a quote of a post made by somebody other than the developers.
No wonder I never found it...
firekitten (0): quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, mordacazir
Professor_jplap (3): bbninjas, mordacazir, bbninjas, bbninjas, firekitten
Clearly you haven't read Post #271 yet...
"Not evenly scummy as others." What a joke. When I say there is no one scummier than others, I meant it.
The only reason I am hesitating about my vote right now is because the two other wagons aside from Luis and me are substitutes.
You know, if you want I could either vote myself and force you to be voted next Day or vote Luis and still vote you if he flips town. If Luis flips scum though... Then you are allowed to lynch me D2.
I was hoping that you would get aggravated by my posts and thereby be forced to make a case against me, like you just did.
After all, there is no harm for me in making more enemies at this early information-deprived stage as long as it will give town more reasons to base their arguments in the future.
1. Jplap
2. Zone
3. Drac
How the heck am I not the scummiest? Really. You too @bbninjas, how am I -who has been cryptic, scummy and fishy for a long time- not scummier than jplap?

I think, nothing at this point would change my vote.

With the chance that I got, I don't know whether I should rely on the unconfirmable acts but nothing is confirmable here other then host reveal and my own role.

@NinjaPenguin
-Curious for more 5.5/5 Star
(May 16, 1994 - GrimLord94)
People don't believe it when I said I view it way back. But these are the perks given to those who dealt with the Reaper. A seer told me about this and I made a deal with the Reaper to get an EARLY release. Would make another deal with the Reaper for more.

I may have to re-read everything once again as some messages are extremely an unnecesarily long... Probably just like this one

Oh, boi, RIP if you think that post was long.
On another note, at least you got back here, now I don't have to smack you for getting Modkilled in a game... again. :v

@bbninjas can I get a resume of your POV so far?
@Luispipe8 you as well
@firekitten as well

POV in regards to...? In general terms, RVS was unnecessarily aggressive and now at least we have some info to work; but tomorrow it'll be even more depending on the lynch.

Probably stemmed from Luis' "RVS sucks" post, where he voiced disdain over RVS / bastard games

I don't dislike RVS; I myself went ahead and did it myself. I stated that this RVS in particular was a mess. (But "disdain over bastard games" does seem accurate)

Zone why would you sacrifice your life for them, they always have a better chance of flipping scum then you do (if you know your town). Basically just silly.
As well I already said what I thought, people are basically voting shay for a policy lynch and we get nothing from their lynch, which is why everyone voting them needs to seriously question if they are voting cause they think they are scummy.

Luis lynch is just, meh. Wouldn't be against it, however I would rather professor be lynched right now. IMO I would rather wait to see what Luis does in the future then rather lynch them now.

Zone I don't really want to lynch them today, IMO he may be too scummy to be scum, in fact he's basically doing the opposite of what mafia want which is not getting attention, and he's basically trying to sac himself for someone else, as well saying "How do you not find me scummy" is NOT what mafia would do.

I think professor is the best lynch here.

Zone why would you sacrifice your life for them, they always have a better chance of flipping scum then you do (if you know your town). Basically just silly.
Because they are more active than TLS.
I think professor is the best lynch here.
One problem: NP says that morda is voting jplap, but he is actually still on firekitten. If morda is ever going to choose between the Main Four, he should without a doubt choose me. -or at least, that's what I hope he would do but for some reason everyone is deadset on jplap...

Well, jplap is less active than Violet, so I may as well save the one who is more active.
This will probably aggravate morda's attention (for once) and- oh whatever I'll just vote jplap to save Violet.

##UNVOTE VioletValkyrie
##VOTE Professor_jplap

LONG POSTS! Though I don't really think I have any other points to bring up. I'm a bit confused though, what are RVS and OMGUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back