• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Scizor GX

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
3 Scizor-GX (CLS 158)
2 Oranguru (SMP 13)
1 Kartana-GX (CIN 106)
2 Dhelmise (GRI 59)
4 Scyther (CLS 4)
1 Solgaleo Prism Star (UPR 89)
1 Tapu Koko (SMP 31)
1 Celesteela (CLS 100)

7 Metal Energy (SM 163)
4 Double Colorless Energy (GRI 166)

4 Cynthia (UPR 148)
3 Guzma (BUS 143)
2 Tate & Liza (CLS 166)
2 Rescue Stretcher (BUS 165)
3 Lillie (UPR 151)
2 Super Scoop Up (CLS 146)
2 Shrine of Punishment (CLS 143)
4 Metal Frying Pan (FLI 144)
3 Nest Ball (SM 158)
2 Acro Bike (CLS 178)
4 Ultra Ball (SM 161)
1 Cyrus Prism Star (UPR 120)
1 Mt. Coronet (UPR 130)
1 Copycat (CLS 163)

Been giving this deck a go quite frequently on TCG One and it is great.

Pretty similar to the list I have been running. I have been play Acerola over scoop up as it is a sure thing. E hammer over kartana but the lists are very close. Multi switch has been nice to have. Ray and zygarde seem to be the toughest matchups for me.

Look into Bastiadon from I believe Ultra Prism. It has a surprisingly useful ability in that it makes all your metal pokemon immune to damage from pokemon with special energy. So Shrine needs fighting energy, zoroark cries, and anything running beast energy just flops in trying to hit you. Then, you're already tanky as all get out with the combo of Scizor GX's first attack plus frying pan.

It is a stage 2 from a fossil, so janky inconsistent worries are a thing, but there are ways around that (see: volkner, steven's resolve, lillie + ball engine, etc)

Just an idea. :)

Look into Bastiadon from I believe Ultra Prism. It has a surprisingly useful ability in that it makes all your metal pokemon immune to damage from pokemon with special energy. So Shrine needs fighting energy, zoroark cries, and anything running beast energy just flops in trying to hit you. Then, you're already tanky as all get out with the combo of Scizor GX's first attack plus frying pan.

It is a stage 2 from a fossil, so janky inconsistent worries are a thing, but there are ways around that (see: volkner, steven's resolve, lillie + ball engine, etc)

Just an idea. :)

I run Scizor Gx as my main deck and Using that Stage 2 would need a complete deck overhaul, where scizor Gx would just been a niche thing. Running Acerola and super scoop up makes you even tanker which is the main focus of the deck - you take too much damage just scoop him, bring up your fresh scyther, and throw him back down. Against Zoroark that is a 1 shot with his GX move.

Also Shrine of punishment helps you more then it hurts you - with Frying pan you tank 30 damage(Plus the 30 from your last attack) if Buzzwole GX is powered up(None GX move) that will get you to the amount to do 160 damage or 190 with 3 dhelmise on the bench, that's buzzwole right there or any Basic GX's.

The only deck I have a hard time Running against is Rayquaza, and seeing how far and in between each one I go up against(With the current cards in standard) I just don't worry about it. I'm mostly fighting baby pokemon or Fairy decks because of rayquaza, so my fights are fairly easy. Once more cards get released I'll see what I can do about Rayquaza, However with Blacephalon coming out this deck is about to take a hard left turn.

Back