Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
firekitten (0): quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, mordacazir
quakingpunch73 (2): bbninjas, mordacazir, bbninjas
This is wrong. mordacazir didn't vote quaking at all. Look at Post #200, and then at Post #187. It was a misquote.
Actually @mordacazir, are you going to respond to my posts yet?

Zone Q11

This is wrong. mordacazir didn't vote quaking at all. Look at Post #200, and then at Post #187. It was a misquote.
Actually @mordacazir, are you going to respond to my posts yet?
Which means that the actual state is...

Luispipe8 (3): Dogger, MegaPod, roz
Violet (3): jplap, Zone, Luis
Zone Q11 (2): NICK, Drac
jplap (2): bbninjas, Violet
firekitten (1): morda

Not Voting: scattered, firekitten
--- --- ---
...morda, I want you to unvote firekitten and vote somebody else ASAP.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Man, calm down I don't have time whenever I want to like you guys I have school from 8:20 to 15:50 I'll respond as soon as I have time

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Slow done @Zone Q11 , you ain't getting much answered with the much question in short time. We don't all have the same exact free time... But 4 wagon in day 1 is pretty big if you compare to the other games.

Zone Q11

But 4 wagon in day 1 is pretty big if you compare to the other games.
Really? The good big or the bad big? Because as far as I can see, this is the good big.
13 people, 4 wagons, 3 people who have yet to vote... Well, perhaps 3 wagons would've been better but this will have to do I suppose.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Really? The good big or the bad big? Because as far as I can see, this is the good big.

Yeah, I mean, It does give us plenty info to work with tomorrow.

Also, I didn't think of the possibility of that flip being fake as well, oh damn...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
13 people, 4 wagons, 3 people who have yet to vote... Well, perhaps 3 wagons would've been better but this will have to do I suppose.
A weird big, leave too much room for tie votes and scum to blend in with other voter for less reason

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry for being busy getting things straight?
##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

And good luck to Roz expecting "an answer" to what's basically a "git gud" comment. Whatever your way of playing is shouldn't necessarily be mine.

As former Mod, I can confirm that confirmation, we could edit posts silently. Useful for a handful of reasons and lead to chaos in a previous game. So that post will be a royal pain to find.

Oh, for the love of God, just read the context if you're going to comment on something, or at the very least, did you read the verb? >.>

Huh. Figured something like this would happen in the game. We're one down before D1 even ends, yay...! :sighs:

No, I actualy hopped for analysis.

But yes, it was also a bit of "git gud".

Sigh, whatever.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Also basically, we had the option of not betraying or betraying. If we didn't betray and they didn't betray a random person in all 6 of us would die. If we both betrayed a town would always die, and we can't join any future events for the rest of the day. Or if one person betrayed anyone in the other group could die.

Wait, who was in this event except you?

If it was hacker made event wich could kill people, they wouldn't enter it, to avoid dying.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Basically R3 shay mega me bb and zone joined the event. Now for R3 potentially being mafia but actually flipped something different WOULD make sense. They were an actress, and I could imagine a mafia version would be able to disguise themself. Honestly I want to know what the other group was talking about, did someone want to betray, anything important to note ECT. As well I don't think anyone has actually found the Easter egg, possibily just was a troll.

##vote:professor_jplap

(I did realize he replace quacker)
I agree with the argument, He did sound too nice at first just like he wanted to make a good first impression in the game. The fact that Luis doesn't seem too interested in looking townie and would rather just sit there looking scummy kinda makes me think they are Town now, however I still have my eye on them. I think violet replaced shay and I don't think anyone voting shay ACTUALLY thinks they have a good chance of flipping scum, and more or less still voting for a policy lynch. This is the best lynch here by far IMO

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I think violet replaced shay and I don't think anyone voting shay ACTUALLY thinks they have a good chance of flipping scum, and more or less still voting for a policy lynch.
To confirm, I did replace The Last Shaymin, yeah.

oh ok i get it

totally not fluff

not fluff

dont look

Though to be honest I have no clue what this (or any of his other posts, really) means.

i haven't really done anything except make a couple of bad jokes and omgus megapod

In short, I'm really just confused with the situation I've been thrown into here as a sub...

Zone Q11

Yeah, I mean, It does give us plenty info to work with tomorrow.
Yep! That's the plan~!
Also, I didn't think of the possibility of that flip being fake as well, oh damn...
Me neither, but I hope it won't get important until D3. I want D2 to be full of D1 discussions!
A weird big, leave too much room for tie votes and scum to blend in with other voter for less reason
Well... Things are getting sorted out.
If it was hacker made event wich could kill people, they wouldn't enter it, to avoid dying.
The thing is: No town would've known the event was a trap of sorts. If what you are saying about no scum joining the event is true (which I instinctively don't believe), then everyone who participated are locktown.
I think violet replaced shay and I don't think anyone voting shay ACTUALLY thinks they have a good chance of flipping scum, and more or less still voting for a policy lynch. This is the best lynch here by far IMO
Yep! Dunno about others, but I am not denying that my vote is a policy vote.
To confirm, I did replace The Last Shaymin, yeah.

Though to be honest I have no clue what this (or any of his other posts, really) means.

In short, I'm really just confused with the situation I've been thrown into here as a sub...
TL;DR You are about to get policy lynched if you don't start defending yourself by either convincing us to not lynch you or by voting Luis or me. You could technically stay at jplap, but since his vote count is two while yours is (currently) four, you are recommended to move your vote if you want to live.

Zone Q11

Current supposed state*:
(* morda's actual vote is still aimed at jplap even though it should have been aimed at firekitten)

Luispipe8 (2): Dogger, MegaPod
Violet (4): jplap, Zone, Luis, roz
Zone Q11 (2): NICK, Drac
jplap (3): bbninjas, Violet, firekitten
firekitten (1): morda

Not Voting: scattered
--- --- ---
TL;DR You are about to get policy lynched if you don't start defending yourself by either convincing us to not lynch you or by voting Luis or me. You could technically stay at jplap, but since his vote count is two while yours is (currently) four, you are recommended to move your vote if you want to live.
Whoops. My bad Violet. It seems that you have equal odds of dying here. Even if you vote for Luis or me, whoever you will be voting for will have 3 votes. That is pretty much the same as staying at jplap.

Of course, unless any of us change our votes. *looks at mordacazir and scattered mind*

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Whoops. My bad Violet. It seems that you have equal odds of dying here. Even if you vote for Luis or me, whoever you will be voting for will have 3 votes. That is pretty much the same as staying at jplap.

Well... this is awkward. I don't understand Mafia that well, this being my first game I plan to actually commit to, but even with that I'm confused on what I've done to collect votes besides TLS just happening to make confusing posts. I'm not really sure what to say in defense of myself right now, since I don't understand any claims on myself right now that aren't "You filled his spot".

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
That being said with how little I understand of the current game, jplap definitely seems scummiest to me currently, though I'm also interested in seeing what mordacazir and scattered mind have to say about everything.

Zone Q11

Well... this is awkward. I don't understand Mafia that well, this being my first game I plan to actually commit to, but even with that I'm confused on what I've done to collect votes besides TLS just happening to make confusing posts. I'm not really sure what to say in defense of myself right now, since I don't understand any claims on myself right now that aren't "You filled his spot".
That being said with how little I understand of the current game, jplap definitely seems scummiest to me currently, though I'm also interested in seeing what mordacazir and scattered mind have to say about everything.
Humu humu...
For starters, seeing as you know what scummy means, I assume that you know how to play this game.
Regarding your alignment and role: Don't claim them. Keep asking the GM about it until you fully comprehend what you are and what you can do.
Regarding our current situation: ...well, I can't exactly say anything else than "It is a mess."

Four people are on the major wagons.
One of them is myself. One of them I trust on bias. One is a somewhat less active substitute. And the last one is you, who is also a substitute.

...yeah, this is messed up alright. Especially when I have my reasons to- ...actually, I might be able to save you.

@firekitten, @bbninjas. You know what my ability does. Are you two willing to save her?

Status
Not open for further replies.