McDonalds Toys and Cards Coming to Happy Meals This Month!

RoboSensei

I hate Greninja
The energy evolution eevee will be cool to have but the rest of them are just eh. The reverse Rockruff, Riolu and Alolan Vulpix would be nice to have if they were in english.

Ribbit899

Aspiring Trainer
Wait since all these cards have a special set symbol on them does that mean all of their leagal play stays will be reset meaning the energy evolution Eevee won’t be rotated next year?

GoldenHoopa

Aspiring Trainer
My dad brought home Latios and Latias for me!!! The cards I got were Chansey and Cubone. I also think that they are going to be released in duos. Like latios and latias. Then Palkia and Dialga, So on

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I think they are $1.85, but that was last year. At least they were in California.
It's been so long since I've actually purchased any, before I even got into Pokémon. I was just guessing, but I do remember it was a better deal just to buy the whole Happy Meal rather than buy the toys individually.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Neat. I'll have to snag a playset of Eevees for my Sylveon-GX deck and the Dratinis, Pikachus, and Magnemites as trade bait.
I think they are $1.85, but that was last year. At least they were in California.
And even then it depends on the location, one of my local McD's won't sell toys as a standalone thing.

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty cool if they get their shit together this time around. I was SUPER disappointed in how the packaging was handled last time...

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
It's been so long since I've actually purchased any, before I even got into Pokémon. I was just guessing, but I do remember it was a better deal just to buy the whole Happy Meal rather than buy the toys individually.
Got some today. They were only $1!