Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a townie response, it assumes that everyone thinks that R3 is innocent -- which is what new town assume.

R3DX seems like a new Townie to me. And Shaymin’s behavior seems pretty similar to a game I played before in which they were also Town. Nothing really makes me suspicious of them so far.

Um, no, not them. Kinda established that. Zone and Luis do both look dubious to me, and morda’s posts seemed off as well. So one of those three.

Alright, I'm back. Taking college courses in 9th grade kills me.
##unvote: TLS
No reason to turbo lynch from RVS for fluff.
After reading everything I don't find Luis to be too aggressive. If anything his behavior is well dialed back compared to what I have observed in the past. Regardless, it is still on the aggressive side.
I also find zones list unhelpful because as was stated by bb, and I observed in past games as well, lynching inactives it the worst thing you can do for the long term. If their problem persists, they can just be subbed out or modkilled to stop frustration. I too once said that voting inactives would be good but that was immediately disproved. Now when I did that it was only to try to get a reaction but still.
##vote: Zone Q11

Um, no, not them. Kinda established that. Zone and Luis do both look dubious to me, and morda’s posts seemed off as well. So one of those three.

Would you risk day vigging Zone, if you could accidentally take out one of myself or Kitten instead?

After looking over everything I think shay is innocent and mostly fluff posting hence my unvote. I don't have a solid opinion on Mega but I'm leaning to innocent as well due to nothing instantly screaming guilty.
How about myself // Zone // Kitten?

As of you - you staied strong in your opinion, even tho it seemed unpopular. Your reasoning was stable, good.

Thanks...?

As of me - You will have to judge yourself if I did it for baiting reactions and provoking discussion or for town cred.

... I'll just avoid responding to this, I literally have nothing to say to you.

Here’s my original question to you:

Uhm, yeah, which you really shortly followed up with:

Luispipe voted Firekitten's post that indeed looked scummy out of context, but did not acknowledge the correction. And since he still hasn't, I'll put on some pressure until he gives me his own perspective on the matter.

Bold for emphasis. I was simply not there to answer. You could have posted once or 65 times, it would've been the same result. But you expected me to answer immediately and didn't even bother to check if I had posted again or not.

You can't say that the early-game discussion and pressure is irrelevant, just because most of it is aimed at you.

First of all I was the one that "placed the attention on itself" because of all the fluff posting even before said post. That's what's irrelevant. Everything else so far was all of you discussing my complaining and roz's drama show on me.

If anything his behavior is well dialed back compared to what I have observed in the past.

I. CAN'T. EMPHASIZE. THIS ENOUGH.

Senate Subterfuge was, with the "anti-claim" mechanics and a couple specific posts by NP, the closest to a bastard game for me so far and I can only assume you remember how p.o.'d I was because everyone was focusing on the mechanics and not the game. And what happens now? We get a mod update and everyone loses their minds and start developing conspiracy theories. If anyone's going to call me overly-aggressive or overly-defensive for playing a game where you can't trust not even the host then be my guest. But whatever you say or vote won't change my play style OR my attitude towards the setup, since it can't be helped.

Given the info in the OP (if that's not bastard as well, fml) we should all have an Ability of sorts and we can get information we need from "night" actions. But so far no, I can't find any info worth looking into, since all posts before this one resume in either "it was a joke", "*insert fluff irrelevant to the game here*", "it was RVS", "Luis is out of his mind for not wanting to play" OR posts saying "this says that" to one of the prior ones. Once we get info to work with, I'm down to it.

And if you want to lynch me then again, go ahead, if that suits you and you think we'll achieve our wincon for whatever "info" you can get. My role can't really be proven and, at the same time, there's a big chance we gain nothing from it so you can almost treat me as vanilla unless a miracle happens. So that's all I have to say for myself. If you think I'm being scummy or anti-town then just vote for me and let's get this over with.

Would you risk day vigging Zone, if you could accidentally take out one of myself or Kitten instead?
Nah. I don’t really have a reason to suspect fire kitten at the moment, and your posts seem Townie to me.

Bold for emphasis. I was simply not there to answer. You could have posted once or 65 times, it would've been the same result. But you expected me to answer immediately and didn't even bother to check if I had posted again or not.

Fair point, but when you actually did show up, I still did not get an answer from you. I wonder if you’d still have avoided my question initially had I not tacked on that vote.

giphy.gif

Noone's actually wanting to lynch you Luis. xD

Who do you think is most scummy right now? "There's not enough information" is not a valid answer.

I’ll catch up with the last 3 pages and comment today. Been busy irl

@bbninjas I voted you because you didn’t respond to morda. And I kinda did the same thing with you :p

This is imposible to make Luis do something...

Of my post he literaly answered stuff he didn't have to, with "I have no opinion" and ignored the whole important part of it.

I have lost hope here.

This is imposible to make Luis do something...

Of my post he literaly answered stuff he didn't have to, with "I have no opinion" and ignored the whole important part of it.

I have lost hope here.
You might have more success if you only mention the stuff that you want Luis to respond to, instead of adding a multitude of minor points that attempt to make Luis look scummier than he actually is.

There is no proof of you being not scum either. The bolded is a weak argument and way to throw shade on morda without any legitimate evidence, and was not worth mentioning.
Sure.
:|
Not too impressed by this list of Zone's, tbh. See bolded.

giphy.gif

You don't want to lynch Quaking, Dogger or Scattered because they're not posting much, but you want to lynch Nick for not posting much?? Roz being active and aggressive makes them a good lynch, but you don't want to lynch me or Roz because we've been active and involved? What.
Biased trust for Luis.
quaking and Dogger talked, but not enough.
NICK didn't talk. He voted. Biased distrust.
TLS starts to talk, but I simply want someone, anyone to die for the sake of future conversations. Even if I am scummy for doing so.
firekitten is NAI. Not helpful, but aggressive.
R3 seems to get pressured out of nowhere, voted first voter back, and then gets more pressure. He seems town because of my empathy perhaps? Heck if I know, but it just seems wrong.
I already talked about the MegaPod situation. I thought scattered was more active though.
I don't like the Guilty Child discussion when I read from roz that it could be a bastard mislead. If Drac's town, then scum can FoS him for being a "Guilty" Child. If scum, then anyone can say that it is part of the bastard game. Too many doubts. Just get rid of it if Drac himself doesn't talk.
What do you mean? That argument against morda isn't even mine. It is firekitten's. I just want reasons for anyone to die in a big bandwagon Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back