Five New Promos Based on "The Scream" Painting!

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
This is why 249/SM-P was hard to find for the first week.

I see hundreds of the Red's Pikachu on ebay right now, but am waiting for the price to drop. These Munch promos are going to be so expensive for the full sets though.

The most annoying thing is that I can't even get regular boxes right now. I couldn't get Fairy Rise or Dark Order, and had ot buy complete C/U/R collections from eBay. I had my pre-order for SM8a cancelled even. I'm not trying to buy crates of the stuff to resell. Just one box to open a pack each day with my little girl and fill in the gaps later. Can't even do that :-(

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Amazing cards. Way better than that (?inadvertently) Van Gough-like Mareep from Steam Siege.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
That's honestly really cool. I know Japan usually has it best when it comes to special cards like the Mario and Luigi Pikachus for instance, but using that painting really made for some unique pokemon artwork I would've never thought of. Now here's the part where'd I say it'd be cool to have them, but they're probably going to be Japan exclusive for the next eternity.

EDIT: Eevee does look a little bit off when compared to the other ones, the Eevee itself looks less like it was drawn like chalk unlike all the others.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I at least want a Rowlet. Psyduck is random. Would have been nice to get a Pidgey. All Gen one Pokemon and a random Rowlet is odd.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Ohwww shit. Buying on day one, theres no other way. After seeing Skrik recently in Oslo this year, hopefully if this could be a start to a brilliant campaign series influenced by other works. OH MY OUTER GODS Tomokazu Komiya is the best.

Imagine if they did stuff for my favourite Munch, Love And Pain??

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Did you guys see how much these cards are going for on eBay ???

right now there's a Pikachu scream card on there and the bid is at $172 with shipping !!!