• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format SUM-LST Lost March

Mert

Aspiring Trainer
First draft Lost March deck idea. Not totally sold on the trainer lineup yet, looking for opinions.

Pokemon:
4x Hoppip LST (40 hp)
4x Skiploom LST
4x Jumpluff LST
4x Trumbeak LST
3x Natu LST
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
Trainers:
4x Ultra Ball
3x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
3x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
3x Lillie
1x Sightseer
1x Copycat
2x Sky Pillar
Energy:
7x Grass Energy
3x Double Colorless Energy

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
First draft Lost March deck idea. Not totally sold on the trainer lineup yet, looking for opinions.

Pokemon:
4x Hoppip LST (40 hp)
4x Skiploom LST
4x Jumpluff LST
4x Trumbeak LST
3x Natu LST
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
Trainers:
4x Ultra Ball
3x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
3x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
3x Lillie
1x Sightseer
1x Copycat
2x Sky Pillar
Energy:
7x Grass Energy
3x Double Colorless Energy
I think its much too early to give critiques on this right now, but I would suggest try to make room for a couple Escape Board

jo94

Gen 3 lover
I'd go a little differently, with a faster deck that pairs lost march with a secondary strategy. I'd play marshadow gx to use natu's lost march, and i'm not sure about playing jumpluff, i'd play just trumbeak and lost mixer to discard my pokemon, if you put 4 trumbeak and 8 pokemon with lost mixer you have 12 x 20 =240, good enough. Considering that some of those cards could be prized, lets say 2 mixers and a trumbeak for instance, you still have 7 pokemon in the lost zone, which means 7 x 20 = 140, and since you'rre hitting for weakness against meta with both marshadow and natu you're fine. Now, you have to make it consistent enough to let you find the key cards that allows you to fill your lost zone, thus you can play a bunch of prism star pokemon just for discarding them, and you can pair a secondary strategy to the deck, such as marshadow toolbox (a basic pokemon that attacks for few energy, better if it gives you coverage for a relevant weakness in the meta).

Mert

Aspiring Trainer
I'd go a little differently, with a faster deck that pairs lost march with a secondary strategy. I'd play marshadow gx to use natu's lost march, and i'm not sure about playing jumpluff, i'd play just trumbeak and lost mixer to discard my pokemon, if you put 4 trumbeak and 8 pokemon with lost mixer you have 12 x 20 =240, good enough. Considering that some of those cards could be prized, lets say 2 mixers and a trumbeak for instance, you still have 7 pokemon in the lost zone, which means 7 x 20 = 140, and since you'rre hitting for weakness against meta with both marshadow and natu you're fine. Now, you have to make it consistent enough to let you find the key cards that allows you to fill your lost zone, thus you can play a bunch of prism star pokemon just for discarding them, and you can pair a secondary strategy to the deck, such as marshadow toolbox (a basic pokemon that attacks for few energy, better if it gives you coverage for a relevant weakness in the meta).
Prism Star Pokémon don't count toward the Lost March count. Thus, instead of focusing on a secondary strategy, maybe some consistency Pokemon like Oranguru SUM would help?

suraci

The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
Maybe consider playing some spinarak if youre focused on the grass aspect of this deck? I know it seems weird but if you discard a spinarak, you can use some damaged/near death marshadow as fuel too while at the same time, staggering your opponent?

Mert

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe consider playing some spinarak if youre focused on the grass aspect of this deck? I know it seems weird but if you discard a spinarak, you can use some damaged/near death marshadow as fuel too while at the same time, staggering your opponent?
I like Spinarak. There's a newer list I have in the works that utilizes it, so I may post that at a later date.

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
maybe consider swapping sky field for shrine? i can't even explain how good it is for non-gx decks.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Prism Star Pokémon don't count toward the Lost March count. Thus, instead of focusing on a secondary strategy, maybe some consistency Pokemon like Oranguru SUM would help?
My fault, I didn't get that prism do not count. In this case I'd go with spinarak and oranguru.

Pokemon (20):
4x Spinarak LST
4x Marshadow GX
4x Trumbeak LST
4x Natu LST
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
1x Oranguru
1x Diancie (*)
Trainers (31):
3x Ultra Ball
2x Mysterious Treasure
4x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
2x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
1x Lillie
1x Sightseer
3x Tate & Liza
2x Sky Pillar
Energy (9):
5x Grass Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

My only doubt is about Diancie, maybe I should put a pokemon with a useful gx attack instead. I was thinking of pheromosa gx, but is a late game gx and in late game lost march is strong enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

suraci

The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
My only doubt is about Diancie, maybe I should put a pokemon with a useful gx attack instead. I was thinking of pheromosa gx, but is a late game gx and in late game lost march is strong enough.
Hmmmm. Im starting to have second thoughts about my earlier spinarak comment. Though i agree that its attack is good, I also think that it is only applicable early game, for cards like "switch" are replacing float stone in the meta (its also kinda slow and leads to one of your pokemon becoming fodder). So I think that maybe you should run a lower count? Or you could just lost mixer some of the spinarak.

Heres my list, but im solely going for the hoppip jumpluff line and marshadow using its attacks.

Pokemon: 23
3x Hoppip LST (40 hp)
3x Skiploom LST
3x Jumpluff LST
4x Trumbeak LST
4x Marshadow GX
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
1x Diancie *
x3 Natu LST
Trainers:
4x Ultra Ball
4x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
1x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
3x Sightseer
2x Sky Pillar
Energy:
10x Grass Energy

Yea but in total, make space for Marshadow GX, 1 lost mixer, and 1 Natu.

maybe consider swapping sky field for shrine? i can't even explain how good it is for non-gx decks.
You could definitely swap them, but you'd be risking early knockouts.

Last edited by a moderator:

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Heres my list, but im solely going for the hoppip jumpluff line and marshadow using its attacks.

Pokemon: 23
4x Hoppip LST (40 hp)
4x Skiploom LST
4x Jumpluff LST
4x Trumbeak LST
4x Marshadow GX
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
1x Diancie *
Trainers:
4x Ultra Ball
4x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
1x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
3x Sightseer
2x Sky Pillar
Energy:
10x Grass Energy

Yea but in total, make space for Marshadow GX, 1 lost mixer, and 1 Natu.
Marshadow GX can't copy Jumpluff's attack, rendering it useless. If you want Marshadow to be your main attacker, you need Natus.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Hmmmm. Im starting to have second thoughts about my earlier spinarak comment. Though i agree that its attack is good, I also think that it is only applicable early game, for cards like "switch" are replacing float stone in the meta (its also kinda slow and leads to one of your pokemon becoming fodder). So I think that maybe you should run a lower count? Or you could just lost mixer some of the spinarak.

Yeah, actually the high count of pokemon is for lost mixer