Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
I took it as defending because you didn't actually vote me, But if you were attacking me why didn't you vote me? Also where is this valid point.
I didn't votr for you because I wasn't sure enough about your aligment to vote yet. And it was still RVS and there is no valid point that's the thing, I'd even say we're still in RVS right now also ##unvote ##vote: firekitten

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
##unvote: ##vote: scattered I don’t understand you reason for voting me. More to come later.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
##Ketchup:TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Don't mention jesters. It's just anti-town.
If something is scummy, you lynch it.

It's usually even better to just eliminate jester, to clarify the game.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
##Ketchup:TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Don't mention jesters. It's just anti-town.
If something is scummy, you lynch it.

It's usually even better to just eliminate jester, to clarify the game.
Just saying it's possible but fair enough. Didn't pivot off of the fluff

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Game Update 1
Developer's Note: 10/14/18
"We are excited to introduce a new cooperative feature: the Community Map! Together as a community, you will be able to work together to build your own group village, giving each of you benefits as you work towards your own personal village building projects! We hope that this gives players the opportunity to work together and form a sense of camaraderie as they deal with the current hacker difficulties. We will host events in the future to decide who is allowed to gain input on decisions in this community village, so stay tuned for information on exciting new buildings that are able to be added!"

100Vote Count 1
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (1): roz_the_eevee
bbninjas (2): mordacazir, GM DracLord, scattered mind
scattered mind (1): bbninjas
Luispipe8 (2): xDoggerx, MegaPod_781
xDoggerx (0): Luispipe8
GM DracLord (0): quakingpunch73
TheR3DX (2): The Last Shaymin, firekitten, bbninjas, The Last Shaymin
MegaPod_781 (0): scattered mind, The Last Shaymin
@The Last Shaymin (3): MegaPod_781, TheR3DX, quakingpunch73, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
firekitten (2): quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, mordacazir

Not Voting: Zone Q11

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not liked the role confirmation post:
@roz_the_eevee
Has not posted today:
@Zone Q11
Has not posted twice today:
@xDoggerx
@GM DracLord

P.S. GM DracLord has been revealed as the Guilty Child!
This was supposed to be in the start of day update.

Last edited:

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
...I didn't get any notifications (emails), so I went here to check how things are going. Now I suddenly got slapped by three pages.
...you know, it was at this moment that I realized: I don't fare too well when I am not scum, and especially when there are more than nine people. Everybody seems to be voting everyone else with this RVS and I don't even understand what that Drac Reveal does or means. Can somebody explain that to me first?

Zone Q11

I know seven of you, while the remaining six are people I have not met yet.
Well, as far as first impression goes: Page 4 seems like something from the MafiaUniverse Championship, so that's something alright. I don't know how to progress much though, as "all PR, no pre-knowledge" is not easier than deducting a normal one. So I am kind of in a disadvantage here, with trying to read people's thoughts and all, and remembering them too at that... Well, if RVS is still active though:
##ROLEBLOCK_COMMA_REDIRECT_DOCTOR_COMMA_AND_THEN_KILL scattered mind
For the sake of a joke from NovelUpdates Forum~!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm getting townie vibes from R3 because they didn't even realise what "the collective town" meant. I feel that a mafian R3 would have recognised the difference between "mafians" and "towns" by default.

TLS clearly doesn't know what to do -- that is, he either doesn't know how to scumhunt or doesn't know how to look like he's scumhunting -- which would be why he's resorting to joke posting.

Trying this again, @firekitten, which forum do you play mafia on?

...I didn't get any notifications (emails), so I went here to check how things are going. Now I suddenly got slapped by three pages.
...you know, it was at this moment that I realized: I don't fare too well when I am not scum, and especially when there are more than nine people. Everybody seems to be voting everyone else with this RVS and I don't even understand what that Drac Reveal does or means. Can somebody explain that to me first?
You would have as much luck as anyone else in interpreting what the reveal means, I'd say. Personally, I have no clue and I think it should it be treated as non-alignment indicative until we have more information.

Zone Q11

You would have as much luck as anyone else in interpreting what the reveal means, I'd say. Personally, I have no clue and I think it should it be treated as non-alignment indicative until we have more information.
Personally I thought Guilty Child means scum because Innocent Children are town, but I suppose you're right: Let us wait for now.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Ok, I'm seriously considering skipping D1 altogether once I fill my post requirement, everyone is talking complete nonsense at eachother; half want to RVS and the other are actually thinking RVS should be a make-or-break moment for reads.

Uh, what? I meant that Firekitten clarified their own post because they got ninja'd. Sorry if that was worded ambiguously. Luispipe voted Firekitten's post that indeed looked scummy out of context, but did not acknowledge the correction. And since he still hasn't, I'll put on some pressure until he gives me his own perspective on the matter.

##UNVERB: The Last Shaymin
##VERB: Luispipe8

Yeah, sure, as you say so, of course it's my obligation to be 27hrs a day at the Forum waiting for a post of yours and respond to it before a whole minute passes by.
Call it pressure if I'm still here and not responding; and even though, that post has as much pressure as a dead man's veins, so no pressure to be felt. Try again, if you may.

P.S. GM DracLord has been revealed as the Guilty Child!This was supposed to be in the start of day update.

Oh, boi, here we go again... might as well ignore any info from NP before this game becomes a discussion on conspiracy theories instead of a scumhunting game.

##Unvote

I'll keep reading and post whenever anyone posts something worth responding to.

(Also also, whoever thinks I'm being overly-agressive either haven't played a game with me [clarifying, since a lot are apparently new to mafia] or just don't remember Senate Subterfuge, so I'll just ignore any comments on that side.)

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
I still think it's mostly game being bastard.

I can't see the reason why scum would willingly chose to reveal themselves as GUILTY child.
So either bastarided innocent child or bastaraided scum tricked into reveal.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Personally I thought Guilty Child means scum because Innocent Children are town, but I suppose you're right: Let us wait for now.
I thought you said that you didn't understand what the Drac reveal meant or does?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Not until I reread the announcement and your post which said "innocent child bastard reveal".
ftr, I'm satisfied with this explanation because it also explains the 15-or-so minute time gap between your double post.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Firekitten's home site would be Throne of Lies.

Also, I kinda feel like this game will be easy to POE cause of mechanics heavy game.
Like even rn I wouldn't vote Drac / R3 ect.

Speaking of wich, I don't feel comfortable at all with my current vote...

##Vote: Luis

Who even are you?
You made few posts, but they are somehow blending in enough for me to not remember anything from them.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't votr for you because I wasn't sure enough about your aligment to vote yet.
The amount of BS in this post is unreal, you were unsure of my alignment however you were willing to vote bb? Why is that?

Also I have a question for drac, did your role say that you would reveal as an innocent child however you revealed as a guilty child? Need to know for reasons.
And yes I am from throne of lies bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.