Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have however RVS implies pressure and you never get anywhere if you keep switching your vote around. Also since it's plurality you can always change your vote later.
My vote was more to get an initial reaction than to put pressure on you right away, since you're a new player.

##Greet: Luispipe8

You know you liked that double freeze.

Anyway hi to everybaldy and welcome to the new ones... (I think that could include myself, as last game I played was about more than 2 years ago)

Anyway let's see how this RVS develops and let's do our best to find the hackers

I have however RVS implies pressure and you never get anywhere if you keep switching your vote around. Also since it's plurality you can always change your vote later.
This is far too agressive this early in the day
Also what do y'all think about R3? Do y'all think that post was just made to post something and not look suspcious?
He was like the second poster or something he wouldn't have to post anything for like at least a few more hours, you're reaching here.
##Vote: bbninjas

Yay! An active game! Please stay that way

I agree with Firekitten about R3. These were my thoughts when I first read it. However,
I saw a lot of plain scummy/fishy posts like those from actual new town players. Add that to my off game desire to keep new players on the site, and there you go- I’ll give R3 more time.

And.. hmmm

Firekitten aggressiveness is normal for both factions so no read.

And of course -
##VOTE Megapod for clarifying Luispipe’s post who clarified Firekitten’s post. Are you fluffing there?

Also what do y'all think about R3? Do y'all think that post was just made to post something and not look suspcious?

Not because he needed to post something -but because he wanted to practice acting like town and start playing the game that from his point of view as scum would be the game of fooling others to believe you are town.

Oh OMGUS.. ok
(its a joke)

besides its still rvs right?

Oh, I didn’t notice the verb you used. Still RVS in a way.. but let’s try to gauge reactions with that instead of joking.
Personally, I think joking votes are ok just in the first few posts. After that, the focus should turn to our wincon.

##unvote
##Slash: bbninjas
for stop responding to morda

He was like the second poster or something he wouldn't have to post anything for like at least a few more hours, you're reaching here.
##Vote: bbninjas
I find It interesting that you are defending him. Why are you trying to shut down RVS? As well there is no such thing as being too aggressive during RVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back