Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Signups are now closed (though anybody can join now as a sub)! I've noticed we have a good amount of people who are new to mafia/mafia on this site and since the mechanics this time around are pretty crazy I've decided to wait two days before the game starts. This is for the purpose of me helping explain how to play mafia (including giving tips for those interested), clarifying details of this specific game's mechanics, and giving people time to read past games (I'd recommend 51) to learn how it works on here. Everybody is welcome to use this time to ask me whatever questions they have, and I really suggest you use it so that this game can be as fun as possible and not confusing for you.
(I've also noticed that not everybody has read the rules as indicated by their signups, so it's very important that you use this time to do that haha.)
Thanks for your patience and please use this time to your advantage! :D

NinjaPenguin

I'm probably blind but how long is the day cycle?
Days will last 120 hours, minus the amount of time that it takes for me to process actions between days (which should be no more than an hour). Note that there will be a lot of events to shake up the game, so it may often feel like cycles are going faster than that.
There will also be game updates and vote counts once an IRL day, at 6 PM EST.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Ahaha... A5G_Reaper would say that 120 hours would be a too long, just like she did in the previous game.
I hope that @Rotte could join as a substitute though.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I used to heavily played the Injustice Mobile App. but nowadays I stop playing especially when they stop updating the first game. Now I'm addicted to Asphalt 9

NinjaPenguin

Game Start
Roles are now being sent out. Please like this post to confirm your role. Once 11/14 players have liked this post, the D1 will begin at 6 PM EST tomorrow.
Game chats will be made in the morning; I'm quite tired right now.

Some general reminders on roles:
  • All non-players have safeclaims and flavor has absolutely no bearing on alignment (safeclaim characters are the same as the roles themselves).
  • This is a bastard game. Roles that seem useless on a certain faction may end up on that faction.
  • Not every single role has 100% the exact same formatting.
  • Ask me any questions you have about your role.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Day 1 Start
Developer's Note: 10/13/18
"We've officially decided on how resolving this new hacker situation will work. Everybody will be able to report others through posting this handy new algorithm, "##VERB: Player". After 120 hours, the player reported the most for hacking will have their account deleted. We trust that player will in fact be a hacker. Good luck, and we believe in you, loyal players!"

Day 1 has now begun, and will last 120 hours, or until Thursday, October 18th, at 6 PM EST. You may all now post.
Actions can be sent in any time today, but will only be processed at the end of the day unless they state otherwise. If you are confused on when your action will come into effect, feel free to ask.

I'm expecting at least 5 posts per player today, and want at least 10. That's one and two posts an IRL day respectively, which shouldn't be too hard.
The players yet to like the previous post and confirm their role are:
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Luispipe8
@xDoggerx
@roz_the_eevee

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Not really new to FM, I'm new to this site though. However right off the bat R3 bothers me, their post seems too friendly IMO, it just seems to be there as a way to actually say something without looking suspicious. Also I'm not used to having to vote a certain way how do you make it look like that? Is it just bolding it?

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Hey all, due to phone restrictions I'm probably gonna be pretty inactive this week but I'll try my best to contribute things.

##VERB: The Last Shaymin for getting the vote wrong, lol

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
##Unvote

It's great to have new players join our site. What's your skill level when it comes to forum mafia?

##Tap: Drac

You obviously didn't read the OP fully when you signed up, so you're obviously scum. :U

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I don't really know where I would classify myself, I think I'm decent?

However R3 is scum here, explained above but basically they seemed like they just wanted to post something that wouldn't make them look suspicious. However I'm curious why you unvoted me so quickly, it just seemed like you were so willing to jump off. Wanna explain?

##Verb: TheR3DX
(why is it verb? That just seems weird wouldn't it be easier to make it vote?)

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
However R3 is scum here, explained above but basically they seemed like they just wanted to post something that wouldn't make them look suspicious. However I'm curious why you unvoted me so quickly, it just seemed like you were so willing to jump off. Wanna explain?

It was an RVS vote. Have you played games with RVS before?

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I have however RVS implies pressure and you never get anywhere if you keep switching your vote around. Also since it's plurality you can always change your vote later.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Also what do y'all think about R3? Do y'all think that post was just made to post something and not look suspcious?

Status
Not open for further replies.