Help Misaligned Darkrai GX - How common are errors like this?

Sincorax

Aspiring Trainer
After spending a few weeks watching Pokemon TCG channels opening packs on YouTube, I decided to reignite a childhood passion for collecting Pokemon cards. Its a very casual affair, I've bought a couple of boxes and I'll occasionally pick up a few booster packs, but I don't want to make a huge investment on this new hobby just yet.

I recently opened a few Burning Shadows packs in the vague hope that I'd pull one of those rainbow rare Charizards everyone is talking about (old news, I know) and I stumbled upon this Darkrai GX. As you can hopefully see in the photographs, its pretty seriously misaligned. I was pretty bummed at first as its a really cool looking card and the error ruins the look for me a little bit, but I wanted to ask here how common mistakes like this are to come across? I did a little searching online and I couldn't find much on how common these misalignment errors are, and whether or not it effects the cards value, so I thought I'd ask here!

Thank you!

42925541_729154494143754_3781112864631160832_n.jpg
43031893_173098430270830_5034819324481634304_n.jpg

CharlesNXS

Aspiring Trainer
I like your card, its rare ! Misprint, Miscut (MC) and Off Center (OC) are some collector's love. That including me too. OffCenterPokemon.jpg OffCenterPokemon.jpg

Last edited:

CharlesNXS

Aspiring Trainer
After spending a few weeks watching Pokemon TCG channels opening packs on YouTube, I decided to reignite a childhood passion for collecting Pokemon cards. Its a very casual affair, I've bought a couple of boxes and I'll occasionally pick up a few booster packs, but I don't want to make a huge investment on this new hobby just yet.

I recently opened a few Burning Shadows packs in the vague hope that I'd pull one of those rainbow rare Charizards everyone is talking about (old news, I know) and I stumbled upon this Darkrai GX. As you can hopefully see in the photographs, its pretty seriously misaligned. I was pretty bummed at first as its a really cool looking card and the error ruins the look for me a little bit, but I wanted to ask here how common mistakes like this are to come across? I did a little searching online and I couldn't find much on how common these misalignment errors are, and whether or not it effects the cards value, so I thought I'd ask here!

Thank you!

View attachment 15782
View attachment 15780
Misprint (NM or better) usually +30% value or more than standard card. Be happy ! U r lucky !