'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I'm interested to see if, and if so how they will release in Europe / America.

I'm excited to see those cards, especially shiny Rayquaza GX! Won't be that long, since they will release in like 4 weeks, leaking probably earlier...!

Last edited:

TheRealBro..

Aahh, the Green Espeon :-D. Pure awesomeness. Always has been my favourite shiny sprite! If they don't release in Europe I will have to get me a Japanese box.

Vivek M

Aspiring Trainer
I can't see why this won't be released outside Japan.

This, of course, will bring a large amount of money to Pokemon, and by now, we all know how much the company loves those papers.

Remember, they did the same to the Best of XY. We thought it won't release worldwide, but eventually, it did.

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Well it's not that I have an official source or something stating that it would not, it's just that someone above me said so. But that message is either removed or not displayed anymore here.

Would be great if they do. I don't think they'll bring booster boxes (just thoughts), but they might do special boxes like the Best of XY indeed.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I'd love to have a shiny Pidgeot, Vaporeon, Zapdos and Zangoose card. Too bad I'll never get them since Charizard seems to be the only gen one Pokemon allowed to have one.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Interesting to note that Shiny Zygarde COMPLETE forme is in the set. I wonder if they will save this for will be our special set next year? Either way this is super exciting and I hope they get full arts.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
If we ever get those cards over here, then I'm soooo getting shinies of Lycanroc-GX and Zoroark-GX, and then make a ZoroRoc deck out of those. That sounds pretty fun.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm expecting one of two situations: eiher we get a special set with these, or, like the way this is similar to BoXY, we get a Sun and Moon premium trainer collection (Possibly with Cynthia and Guzmas full arts from the set?). I'm sort of hoping for the latter just because of how much I loved the XY one, but that's just me. I know some people weren't fans of it.

A third less likely to me possibility is that they go into our last set, i.e. a Legendary Treasures situation which would be really cool too.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
i really want Ingo and Emmet plus battle chatelaine to get there own full arts cause im so curious what those could look like, i sadly don't expect them to get full art but i REALLY want them to get one since there going to be new cards for that japan set AND its said that the set will also have a brand new cynthia and guzma full art so together that could four full arts which would be a bit big for a small special thats not even coming to america as it is, i would love to finally see what cynthia and guzma are going to look like witha brand new art, i just hope that when they come out it wont be super expensive in english since it will be a reprint cause the first cynthia is currently over 75 or so dollars so hopefully the reprint will allow it to go down a bit, in the end i just really want more fullarts for my supporter full art collection.