News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

I really don’t want another shaymin like card. I really like this slower format

No, god no! I just bought Lele's and I get this news drop.
I AM NO HOMUNCULUS THAT CAN PRODUCE MONEY!

This is GREAT! I'm really looking forward to a new Shaymin type draw. I started to get back into playing PTCG after it was rotated to this is news well received. I started playing back when the very first set was released. I still have most all of the shadowless rare pokemon in 1st edition. I believe I have all but the Charizard.. (I have the shadowless non-1st ed.) We owned a card shop back then and only received 1 box of 1st ed. and no Charizard was pulled.

RIP
The Pokemon TCG
Date of Birth: Sometime in 1996 (in Japan).
Date of Death: January 11th, 2019 (though seriously it died a long time ago)
Reason for Death: Too many overpowered cards
Please hand all leftover foxes, mosquitoes, toads, hedgehogs, fairies, mice and LTC to nearest kin, Pokemon GO. I'd seriously love to crash this game.
Yours sincerely,
RisingRaichuu
Official solicitor, PokeBeach
(SOMEONE SAVE ME NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

"Discards your hand and draws 6 cards"
That's even more broken than Shaymin-EX! Why do this? I actually like slower format. :(

that will be fairly incredible if it turns out to be accurate. I'm not a big fan of the pheromosa/buzz card that can win a game with a single knockout. I hope it turns out to be nearly impossible to pull off. I've enjoyed the variety I'm seeing played right now and hope to see rogue-ish type decks and single prize attackers continue to be viable.

I'm truly not liking the tag team pokemon mechanic. It feels gimmicky. Dedenne sounds interesting, I wonder if it's attack will allow you to bring it back to your hand?

Im hoping for fighting type tag team then, since at my local Pokemon league the people there like to use newer cards

There's no way TPCI would make a card that lets you take 6 prizes at once without it being complete trash. As for the dedenne GX, we needed a new draw staple once lele rotates next year, and I'm glad that they are going for draw instead of search this time

CRAP!

Right as the format was changing, they make it back to what it was. They say “keep the format fresh” and don’t do it. What’s next, Strong Energy?

Back