Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Alright, so it seems like for the most part, DoS is the desired player to return. It seems pretty set at the moment, since no one else is really talking.

Now we have about 33 hours to decide: who goes up to revive him? I still think it's in our best interests to send someone up who's yet to win a competition: mirdo, NP, Brave, FL. Brave just actively agreed with DoS returning, so since he's the only one of this bunch who's voiced their opinions in support of that, he's my pick for this week, at least for the moment.
The flaw with my idea is that the threat of being targeted for bringing the wrong person back probably won’t matter much to the people who have already been nominated, since in their eyes they might not have much to lose. Since mirdo, Brave, and FL have all been nominated, I’m going to suggest that NP (or LC if he decides to exist in this thread) pick it up, since in theory they would be less likely to betray the house.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
The flaw with my idea is that the threat of being targeted for bringing the wrong person back probably won’t matter much to the people who have already been nominated, since in their eyes they might not have much to lose. Since mirdo, Brave, and FL have all been nominated, I’m going to suggest that NP (or LC if he decides to exist in this thread) pick it up, since in theory they would be less likely to betray the house.
Y'know what, that's fair. NP/LC, then?
I could just go ahead and pick it up. Whatever happens couldn't be worse than what's already happened... right?
Oh, interesting. You volunteer...? Well, just keep in mind we have no clue what Vi's plans are once we've made a decision on who we pick. You sure you're up to take the plunge?

I'd love to get this done a day early, especially since conversation is slow. We all have come to a conclusion on who we'd pick as a house, we know someone needs to be picked. @VioletValkyrie, if someone volunteers and most of the house backs the volunteer, does that possibly end this earlier, or is it forced to continue until the previously set deadline (assuming everyone has spoken up at that point)?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well what have I got to lose?
I guess that's true. I can't help thinking back to W4HOH, where TE got "killed" for a week. I'm probably just making myself more paranoid about how this'll work than necessary, but w/e. Blakers poses a good question, who would you be saving out of the dead houseguests so far?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
@VioletValkyrie, if someone volunteers and most of the house backs the volunteer, does that possibly end this earlier, or is it forced to continue until the previously set deadline (assuming everyone has spoken up at that point)?

This competition will end early if the house unanimously agrees on someone to take the Axe, and the update post will go up the next moment I have to post it.
However, if this were to happen, I would have to receive messages in-thread (or simply have every player like a final post) in order to confirm agreement.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I could simply sheep with DOS?
Not sure what you mean by sheep in that context, but if you mean you'll be saving him if given the opportunity, then that's fine with me.
This competition will end early if the house unanimously agrees on someone to take the Axe, and the update post will go up the next moment I have to post it.
Cool, put in my support for LC. @Blakers, @NinjaPenguin, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @mirdo, @Brave Vesperia, @Fiery_Lugia if you're open to allowing this day to end early, I suggest you do the same. If he's willing to do as the general public is in saving DoS, then there's no reason not to move this right along.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I could just go ahead and pick it up. Whatever happens couldn't be worse than what's already happened... right?
Cool, put in my support for LC.
I support LC picking up the Axe and saving DoS.
I'm ready to get it moving too.
Sure I'll agree.
sounds good to me
That's the entire house, minus @mirdo. Say you agree and we can end this earlier than planned. You've also yet to say anything, so say something soon or you might get a warning!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I already said that im not a fan of these perverted games the hostess plays. But if everyone aggrees on giving it to LC then im Not gonna be an obstructor to that.
So Yes. Got my Support too

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
As the house has come to a unanimous decision, this competition can end early! Thank you for all submitting before the deadline and making the long deadline go along faster!

As @Little Cherrim approaches the Axe of Despair, they can't help but start to shake. This was the thing that was on everyone's minds ever since the last Death Ceremony, but this is the first step into understanding such a powerful weapon. What if you could control it? The Hostess' weapon...

As they reach for the handle of the Axe, they swallow their fear and thrust it out of the ground.

As soon as they do, they fall to their knees as images start to flash through their mind. They shuffle through at such a high speed it's hard to tell the details, but all of them are bloody deaths. Murders that you're sure have taken place in this house, death ceremonies, or other... brutal methods. You hear a scream from Little Cherrim as the hostess giggles, and snaps her fingers.

Little Cherrim rises from their knees, and throws the Axe of Despair directly at another houseguest, before losing their strength and falling to the ground.

Week Six - Grand Reaper Competition
Welcome to your sixth Grand Reaper Competition! This week we'll be playing a fun classic, which some of you may remember as Loserosis.
Here's how it works!

- The game begins with one person holding the Axe of Despair. That player is automatically made unable to become the Grand Reaper for this week.

- That player will choose another houseguest to throw the Axe of Despair to, before picking it up and throwing it to another, who is then also unable to be crowned.

- The game continues until one person remains who has not been targeted by the Axe. At the end of the game, the last person to have held the Axe will automatically become tagged for death, so watch out! From that point, the Grand Reaper may choose death tags.

Make sure to write who you're targeting in this thread, and tag the person you're targeting so they can continue the game!
You will have 18 hours to choose a target in order to avoid a warning. If you do not select a player, someone will be chosen at random.

Your alliance chats are now unlocked and you are free to communicate within them as you please! Get to talking.

House Status:
TARGETED: @Little Cherrim
AT RISK: @Lord o da rings @TOTAL_EPICNESS @mirdo @NinjaPenguin @Blakers @Brave Vesperia @Fiery_Lugia

"Oh yeah, these things?"

The Hostess points to the coffins.

She snaps her fingers again, as the coffins crumble to dust, and the corpses fall to the floor, before emitting screams and turning to dust themselves.

"Yeah, not going to happen. Sorry!"

Another giggle.

"I'm really surprised you victims thought I'd bring more of you back to life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.