21st Pokemon Movie 'The Power of Us' Coming to Theaters Around Thanksgiving!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Will this trigger the legit Zeraora and Hurricane Lugia distribution? We will find out

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully we will get a dub AND Sub screenings this time. The Japanese voice cast and music for the sub of Pokemon in general are better than in the english version. That's what i believe anyway.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I saw the Power of One in theatres as a kid. It was titled Pokemon the Movie: 2000 though and it was Kids WB at the time for the English version. I can say that the battle between the Kanto legendary birds and Lugia was great.

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Hopefully we will get a dub AND Sub screenings this time. The Japanese voice cast and music for the sub of Pokemon in general are better than in the english version. That's what i believe anyway.
Agreed and sub in general is better

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Last year they gave out the Ash Pikachu hat promo cards... do you know if there will be any promo this year? :D

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Got my ticket yesterday. Currently have the only seat taken in my theater :p Will be going after Pokemon League.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Sadly it seems I might have to settle for watching it on TV this go around - I'll be back in Ireland before the showing, and I don't know if I want to do a 8 hour round trip up to Dublin to watch a film for like 2 hours ^^;

Cottonmouth25

Flying-type Enthusiast
I Choose You was surprisingly good, so I'm happy to say that my expectations are a little bit higher than normal for this one.