News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Blitzle/Zeraora anyone?
For now I'm going to go with Manectric/Zeraora. Electric Power is going to be part of Lost Thunder. Plus Manectric would be a great way to make use of Zeraora GX's ability. To give pokemon free retreat cost with Manectric's attack. Which gets 2 L energy from your hand to 2 of your benched pokemon. And 40 damage.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
zebstrika not that useful, raikou lost thunder attack is more easy to use, basic, can utilize thunder prism stadium. zebstrika having 2 energy to attack is not that useful.
@Wolfgirl90: your right, its even better because you can simply scoop it up or use a max potion on it to keep doing 120. the only problem it takes at least 2 turns to evolve. expanded has the use of brigette.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
jirachi is useful in any deck, have more than 1 copies in play, plus escape board/switch/ scoop up into another benched jirachi, then you can use it multiple times. tyranitar way to cumbersome to use, i prefer tyranitar-gx.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Blitzle/Zeraora anyone?
I have to disagree since you can search Electro Power as an attack. The opponent may find a way to distrupt it. And there no way to retrieve an Item card now as far as I remember.
  • Blitzle/Zebstrika - Blitzle is decent but Zebstrika is good if there is a Electric-weak mon. 4/3-4
  • Bisharp - OHKO Gardevoir in 1 energy on a condition in which isn't easy to pull it. 3-4

jgpokemonmaster

Aspiring Trainer
I have to disagree since you can search Electro Power as an attack. The opponent may find a way to distrupt it. And there no way to retrieve an Item card now as far as I remember.
  • Blitzle/Zebstrika - Blitzle is decent but Zebstrika is good if there is a Electric-weak mon. 4/3-4
  • Bisharp - OHKO Gardevoir in 1 energy on a condition in which isn't easy to pull it. 3-4
Ok yeah, you’re right.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Dangerous Drill has versatility, but I'm not sure if it will see play in every deck. Field Blower discards two in any combination of Tools and Stadiums for no downside, and you don't have to discard with Enhanced Hammer. ZoroCargo can find those Items whenever it needs to without problems, this may be kind of a niche card.

Nanu is sick tho

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
The Drill seemed a lot better until I realized you discarded a Pokemon and not an energy. Could still see play but it's hard to tell with a cost like that. I see Nanu able to pull off some neat shenanigans, maybe with Darkrai GX?

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
The Drill seemed a lot better until I realized you discarded a Pokemon and not an energy. Could still see play but it's hard to tell with a cost like that. I see Nanu able to pull off some neat shenanigans, maybe with Darkrai GX?

Dangerous Drill could be a decent alternative to Field Blower in decks centered around the new Zoroark from this set. Nanu could be a real nice mean for Darkness decks to accelerate with the assistance of Darkrai GX and Naganadel.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
You probably misworded Torracat there. Roar typically makes the opponent choose what's switched.

Interesting, Nanu can switch out evolved Pokemon for basics it would seem, going by that wording. Could be interesting to, say, devolve a GX or the like.