Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Again, this is not true. If nothing else happens within the next nine hours, then Mariano will get lynched. Right @PMJ? That is how voting works, right?
You are correct, but the idea that Mariano would just sit back and die instead of voting you for at the very least self-preservation seems quite foolish. Then Keeper would have to vote with us, since Mariano and I would not budge from our votes on you.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
You are correct, but the idea that Mariano would just sit back and die instead of voting you for at the very least self-preservation seems quite foolish. Then Keeper would have to vote with us, since Mariano and I would not budge from our votes on you.
This part I understand, but they won't achieve anything because of my Passive Ability.

Zone Q11

No Lynch is bad.
Lynching you is bad.
Lynching me is bad.
In the end, it is a 50-50 between Mariano and Keeper. Why can't you see that? o_O

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Guys, I'm writing this without having read what happened since my last post.
I just want to let you know that my wife got sick and I'm studying for an exam I have tonight so I won't be able to post anything else until the game finishes. I know this is so innoportune, I'm sorry about that.

Zone Q11

Guys, I'm writing this without having read what happened since my last post.
I just want to let you know that my wife got sick and I'm studying for an exam I have tonight so I won't be able to post anything else until the game finishes. I know this is so innoportune, I'm sorry about that.
It's alright. I hope your wife gets well soon and that you are doing well for your exam!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Like any other day, whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. If there is a tie, there will be no lynch.

Zone Q11

Well this is saddening. The day is about to end in four and a half hours, NP is bent to leave his vote on me even though I will survive the lynch, Keeper's arguments are getting stronger while Mariano is unable to attend the EoD. This really is a sad time if Mariano is the last scum.
...well, I won't get distracted though. I have reviewed the whole thread for once and found nothing definite that could weaken Keeper's arguments. So the only thing left for me to do is wait until Day ends.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Keeper of Night

Tie for the no lynch. Scum please please please be nice and reward me for giving you the win here no matter what by not killing me and killing the townies so we win together. <3

Zone Q11

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Keeper of Night

Tie for the no lynch. Scum please please please be nice and reward me for giving you the win here no matter what by not killing me and killing the townies so we win together. <3
Traitor!
##UNVOTE
##VOTE NinjaPenguin

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
UyqWeeG.png

It is 3 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Keeper - 2 Mariano (1127) Zone (1163) NP (1209) L-1
Mariano - 2 Keeper (1128) Keeper (1140), Zone (1194) L-1
Zone - NP (1167)

All players voting.

Deadline was reached; no votes after this point will be honored.

There was a tie for most votes among multiple players, so there will be no lynch.

Night 6 ends in 60 hours or when I have all night actions.

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is the final update. Which side will be victorious?

I invite you all to read the story update, as it adds to the suspense of who the last scum actually was. If not, that's your decision, of course, and as always I've put the relevant game information in the second spoiler.

I will try to get a postgame done sometime next week. Thanks again for playing, everypony.

Minuette leaps at her foe, pushing them off balance as she delivers a quick slash with her magically wielded sword. "For the princess!" she cries as her blade hits the mark. Her instincts tell her to defend, and she throws up a magical shield which protects her from an incoming volley of magic. She considers engaging the unicorn, but he is suddenly leaped on by four tiny fillies, and they pummel him to death.

Minuette turns around to see her target - King Sombra. He is doing battle with half a dozen EDF soldiers. He growls, extending a sickly black blade from his horn. With one mighty swing, he slices through all of them, ending their lives in an instant. Six more ponies take their places without missinga beat, not giving Sombra any time to recover from his attack. Two of them, earth ponies, see an opening and go in for the kill, but their attempts are thwarted by some of Sombra's soldiers jumping in the way. Minuette dashes into the fray, tossing a ball of magic at the dark king as a distraction. He looks as it sails past him, giving Minuette enough of an opening to deliver a magically enhanced sword slash to Sombra's side.

He roars in pain as Minuette shines her horn as brightly as she can, illuminating the surrounding area. "Now!" she shouts, and a dozen pegasus archers rise from the shadows, readying their bows and firing as one. Some hit home, others miss as Sombra shifts into smoke and Minuette enacts the next part of her plan. "You won't get away! Raise shields!"

Several unicorns erect a barrier over the battlefield. Cadance lights her horn and fortifies the shield, preventing anypony from escaping from it. Sombra falls back to the ground into a physical form, too weak to maintain the smoke form for too long. A path to Sombra is cleared, and Minuette, Cadance, and Starlight Glimmer approach the weakened king.

"Finally," Minuette begins. "Finally this war ends. With your death, the Deadly Alliance will be no more. Equestria can finally start to rebuild, and Princess Twilight can rest in peace." She raises her sword, bathed in the shining golden glow of her magic, and prepares to end Sombra's life.

Cadance stops her moments before she does. "Wait! I know this is selfish of me, but please allow me. King Sombra has been a blight on the Crystal Empire for centuries. And Twilight was family. This... this is personal." She levitates her weapon, a massive trident, and points it directly at King Sombra.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Minuette concedes, bowing. "I can think of no better way to end this bloody conflict once and for all." She steps away, allowing Cadance room.

Cadance lifts her trident and glares at the wounded king. "Any last words?"

Sombra growls. "As a matter of fact, yes. You're milking this a bit much, aren't you?"

"Just having fun, my lord," she replies, and horror dawns on Minuette's face as she realizes she's been tricked.

"Starlight!" Minuette cries. "She's the one! Cadance is Sombra's--"

She gets no further as Cadance swiftly turns her weapon and stabs Minuette through the neck, silencing her forever. The four unicorn-beating fillies from before try leaping on King Sombra to similarly end his life, but even in his weakened state he is more than capable of defending himself against four fillies. He slices them all down before they can do any real damage.

Starlight Glimmer wraps herself in a shield and starts chanting a spell.

"What are you doing?" Cadance asks, delightfully curious. "You're just delaying the inevitable."

"I can fix this," Starlight declares. "You think you've won, you traitorous bitch. I can go back in time and warn Twilight about you before it's too late."

"You stupid foal. Don't you know anything? You can time travel all you want, but you'll never alter the state of this timeline. We've won. It's over." She jabs her trident into Starlight's shield. It holds, but just barely.

"I don't care. I'll go as far back as I have to to ensure that this is the only timeline in which we lose." She lights her horn and, with a triumphant smirk, vanishes. She returns moments later, her shield gone, and she looks around, bewildered. "Wh...What the..."

In a flash, Discord appears, wearing a tuxedo and top hat, holding a magician's cane. "Tada!" he shouts.

Starlight glares at him and tries to cast her spell again but she is horrified to learn that she cannot. "Discord?! What are you doing?!"

"Oh, it's nothing personal, my dear," he says, removing his hat. "You see, I saw you traveling through dimensions just now and I figured that for you to be doing that, the Deadly Alliance must have won. That result aligns with my own interests, you see, so I simply reached in and..." He reaches into his hat, and Starlight feels a tingle on the back of her neck. She yelps as she is yanked through space-time and somehow, impossibly, out of Discord's hat like a rabbit. "Pulled you out." Starlight wriggles out of his grip, her lip quivering at the realization he's sided with the Deadly Alliance.

"Discord... what have you done...?"

Cadance skewers Starlight through the chest and flings her hard at the barrier. Her body smashes solidly against it and she falls to the ground. Her last thought is of the sheer magnitude of betrayal she experienced in the last few minutes of her life. With the last of the major players out of the game, the remnants of the Equestrian Defense Force are slaughtered by Cadance, Sombra, and Discord, trapped like rats in the shield they'd meant for Sombra.

The Deadly Alliance was victorious, and cemented King Sombra as the supreme ruler of all with his Queen Cadance by his side. Their rule would last for millennia to come. And though Discord could not be relied upon as an ally, he was not powerful enough to kill either the king or the queen on his own; as a result he became no more than a pawn in whatever twisted game the new Equestrian royalty came up with, no more free than the millions of ponies enslaved under them.

Mariano11887 was killed. He was:

You are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are a club founded by Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle, Applejack's little sister Apple Bloom, and their classmate, Scootaloo, out of frustration over not having your cutie marks - a symbol of a pony's calling in life. Apple Bloom's cousin Babs Seed was eventually inducted as the fourth member of the club. In an ironic twist, the three of you eventually earned your cutie marks after realizing that helping others discover their own calling was more important than finding your own. Since then, your club has been focused on helping other ponies get their cutie marks, with many success stories to your credit. The three of you tried many different activities in your quest for your cutie marks, and while none of them resulted in a cutie mark, some of them were pretty promising. In this conflict, you're finding it very difficult to get out and help since the adults won't let you out of their sight... but everypony has to sleep sometime, right?

Active Ability: Hitpony
Babs was bullied in her hometown of Manehattan, and she's no stranger to bullying others in an attempt to fit in and avoid ridicule. She's taking it to the extreme in this conflict. Once a night, you may PM me ##KILL: Player, where Player is somepony who has voted for you at any point during the game (votes cast for you in the first 48 hours of day 1 do not count). Babs will visit that player and kill them. You can't use this ability the same night you use Singer, Motivational Speaker, or Journalist. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Singer
Locked. Scootaloo can't sing, but that doesn't stop her from singing her heart out anyway. Time to use it to your advantage! Once a night, you may PM me ##SERENADE: Player. Scootaloo will visit that player and sing to them, badly. They won't have the heart to shoo her away, and they will be stuck at home for the night, preventing the use of any Active Abilities. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Motivational Speaker, or Journalist. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Motivational Speaker
Locked. Apple Bloom is a hard worker, and her positive attitude is infectious, even with danger on all sides. Once a night, you may PM me ##MOTIVATE: Player. Apple Bloom visit that player and give them a pep talk, increasing their vote weight by 1 the next day, but since you stayed and chatted too long, they didn't get enough sleep, so they will be lynched at L-1 as well. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Singer, or Journalist. If the following day is LyLo, this ability's effects are nullified. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Journalist
Locked. Sweetie Belle came up with the idea to become journalists for the school paper, which was a good idea that backfired once the gossip column you three created became libelous. The three of you retired following that, but the ability to learn information has stayed with you. Once a night, you may PM me ##INVESTIGATE: Player. Sweetie Belle will go visit that player, and return with their role PM; however, despite your snooping prowess, you're still just a little filly. You don't have the experience to realize when somepony is lying to you, so you won't be able to tell if the role PM you receive is a safe claim or not. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Singer, or Motivational Speaker. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Farewell Ability: Cutie Mark Crusaders Overload
Farewell, Cutie Mark Crusaders. You tried to help, but you got in over your heads, and now you've all met a terrible fate. But you won't let your talents go to waste! You can use as many of your unlocked abilities as you like during the next night. Neither your usage of these abilities nor your targets can be tampered with by any player. Journalist results will be sent to both you and Twilight Sparkle, if that player is still alive.

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

Keeper of Night was killed. He was:

You are Starlight Glimmer, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The former leader of Our Town, you were one of many who threatened Equestria before Twilight and her friends put a stop to it. Instead of destroying you with the Elements of Harmony, however, Twilight forgave you and you became her pupil instead, learning how to be a better friend. As a natural leader, you led Discord, Trixie, and Thorax into battle against Queen Chrysalis and her changelings, and accompanied Twilight to convince Stygian, the Pony of Shadows and latest threat to Equestrian harmony, to accept friendship and reform himself, proving that Star Swirl the Bearded's mantra of "once a villain, always a villain" is far from the truth.

Active Ability: Time Twist
As a final attempt at defeating Twilight, you used a spell to go back in time to stop Rainbow Dash from performing her sonic rainboom, which was the catalyst which brought Twilight and her friends together to defeat you in the first place. Now that you're on the side of good, you can use this spell to see things normally available only after death. Once a night, you may PM me ##FORESEE: Player. You will travel to an alternate Equestria where that player has died, learn what their Farewell Ability does, and return. (If a player has multiple Farewell Abilities, you will only learn about one of them.) The spell is unstable, and you have to be careful not to affect this timeline, so you won't have enough time to discern whether or not the Farewell Ability you learn about is true, or just that of a safe claim. (You can use this ability on yourself.) (You can use this on night zero.)

Farewell Ability: The Blank Game
Farewell, Starlight Glimmer. Perhaps you were an unlucky victim of circumstance. Maybe everypony thought you were a villain after all. Whatever the case, you can be sure that somepony is going to pay. During your time as a villain, you used an item you called the Staff of Sameness to replace the cutie marks of everyone in Our Town with an equals sign, making everyone the same and fostering "true" friendship since nopony is more or less talented than anypony else. The staff was later revealed to be a simple piece of wood, but the magic behind it - your own magic - was very real. You will erase all Passive and Active Abilities of whoever is responsible for your death. (If you are lynched, this will be whoever hammers you.) In addition to this, they will lose the ability to post in any QuickTopics they previously had access to or participate in future Friendship Activities.

The game's end revealed Celever's full role. He was:

You are Princess Celestia, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

You are one of the two god-princesses of Equestria along with your younger sister, Luna. After you both overthrew Discord as ruler of Equestria, the two of you ruled together, with you raising the sun and overseeing the day, and her raising the moon and overseeing the night. This continued until Luna's bitterness turned her into the evil Nightmare Moon, and you banished her to the moon for a thousand years. With the help of Twilight Sparkle and her Ponyville friends, Luna was restored to her original self, and has since resumed her duties as Princess of the Night. As Twilight's mentor and teacher, you've helped Twilight understand the magic of friendship and transformed Twilight into an alicorn once you believed she'd truly mastered the art. After Twilight's parents were killed, you and Luna helped Twilight form the Equestrian Defense Force to stomp out Tirek once and for all.

Active Ability: War Orders
Equestria hasn't seen war for nearly a thousand years, but that doesn't mean you've forgotten what it's like to have ponies under your command in wartime. Twice a night, you may PM me ##DECREE: Player1 to Player2. If the first player uses an ability that targets another player, they will be forced to target the second player instead. (If tracked, you will only be shown to have visited the first player.)

Farewell Ability: Solar Eclipse
Farewell, Celestia. The evil aura weakened you to the point where you were able to be slain, which has terrible consequences for the forces of good. The next day will last only 48 hours instead of 96 hours. Additionally, lynches during this day require a supermajority of 67% (rounded up) instead of a simple majority. If this threshold is not met, there will be no lynch.

Zone Q11 fulfilled his win condition. He was:

You are King Sombra, and you are aligned with the Deadly Alliance.

You usurped power in the Crystal Empire and ruled over them with an iron hoof, spreading fear and hatred throughout the kingdom. Celestia and Luna succeeded in defeating you and banishing you from the kingdom, but not before you cursed the empire to vanish for a thousand years. When the curse finally ended, the kingdom was restored (and brought you along for the ride). Tirek used his magic to give you your body back, under the condition that you swear fealty to him. Of course you agreed, but that overgrown centaur is out of his mind if he thinks that you will bend your knee to anypony. The King has returned.

Passive Ability: Deadly Alliance
Unwilling to risk further treason, Tirek has ordered you to report to a secret location at the end of each day. You have been supplied with a QuickTopic where you and your allies can discuss the game. The link will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Passive Ability: Strength Through Fear
You feed on the fear of other ponies. The crystal ponies are so afraid of you that even speaking your name fills them with dread. Excellent! This alliance has all but erased the hope of the other ponies, and it gives you great strength. As a result, you can't be lynched if all members of the Deadly Alliance are alive. If you are voted to be lynched, you will not die, and the day will end with no lynch.

Passive Ability: Smoke Form
You have the ability to turn your body into smoke, which lets you slip in and out of places undetected. As a result, you will never be seen as visiting any other player.

Active Ability: No Loose Ends
Your dark aura envelops all, clouding the vision of even the strongest unicorns. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##ENVELOP: Player. You will automatically perform the night kill, and that player's role PM will be obscured in darkness, hiding it from the town until your death. In the meantime, it will be posted in the factional QuickTopic. (If another member of the Deadly Alliance uses an ability that forces them to perform the night kill, only the first one submitted will be honored.)

Farewell Ability: Long Live the King
Farewell, Sombra. Though you've been eliminated, you are never truly gone, and everypony knows it. Your post-death presence is so powerful that you can nullify Farewell Abilities. The next two EDF-aligned players to die will not have their Farewell Abilities activate if their effects do not directly help your team. (The abilities will still be revealed. Your team will be notified if the ability works or not.)

Win Condition: Deadly Alliance makes up half or more of all living players

Safe claim:

You are Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Cadance), and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

An alicorn princess and current ruler of the Crystal Empire, you managed to restore the Crystal Heart to glory and drive the evil King Sombra from the kingdom with the help of Twilight and her friends. You and your husband, Shining Armor, recently became the parents of an alicorn baby named Flurry Heart. Perhaps unsurprisingly, with the whole debacle surrounding Tirek kidnapping the Cakes' foals, you've become a little obsessed with keeping Flurry Heart safe. If you were to lose her... you fear for whatever pony would dare threaten the heir to the Crystal Throne. The magic of an alicorn princess is not something to be trifled with.

Passive Ability: Emissary of the Crystal Empire
As a sovereign nation, it is important for the Crystal Empire to maintain good relations with Equestria. Therefore, on night zero, you will automatically send out an emissary as a show of good will. At the end of the night, they will report back with the name of a randomly chosen player who is aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force. (You will not be told their role name.)

Passive Ability: Behold! The Crystal Princess!
Loved by all your subjects, your mere presence fills the crystal ponies with hope, an invaluable asset in these trying times. As a result, the first time you are voted to be lynched, everypony will band together and save your life, unwilling to so easily lose hope. You will not die, and the day will end with no lynch.

Farewell Ability: Heart Swap
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

NinjaPenguin fulfilled his win condition. He was:

You are Discord, and you are aligned with yourself.

A draconequus and spirit of disharmony, you were initially Equestria's ruler, plunging the land into chaos before Celestia and Luna imprisoned you in stone with the Elements of Harmony. Once you were freed, you went right back to causing chaos, but Twilight and her friends imprisoned you in stone again, using the Elements. Later, Celestia had Twilight and her friends intentionally set you free, with the idea that you could be reformed and your chaotic magic used for the forces of good. Fluttershy was the only one willing to give you a chance, and you took advantage of her kindness before realizing she truly saw you as a friend and you reformed for good. The two of you remain very close friends. In this conflict, you're not picking a side. What kind of spirit of chaos would you be if you did that? No, it's time to have some fun and start trolling. No one is safe!

Gifted Ability: Fili-Second
Pinkie Pie granted you the power of this ability with her dying breath. As the Power Pony, Fili-Second, you have super speed! As a result, you can avoid just about everything. All non-lethal Active Abilities have no effect on you. (This has no effect on any Passive Abilities that are already affecting you.)

Active Ability: Gladiator
Once a game within the first half of any day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE: Player. All votes will be reset, and votes will now only be able to be cast for you and Player for the rest of the day.

Active Ability: Mark
You wield chaotic magic, creating things like chocolate rain and flying pigs, or stairs that lead nowhere. Now you can use this magic to really get into others' heads. Once a night, you may PM me ##MARK: Player with [mark]. That player will wake up the next day to find himself marked in the way you describe. This mark has no effect, but everyone will sure think it does! The mark can be just about anything you think of, so get creative! (You can use this on night zero.)

Active Ability: Storm of Chaos
You are the spirit of chaos. It's no fun when things go exactly as planned. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##RANDOMIZE. The targets of all Active Abilities, including the night kill, will be randomly assigned. (The night kill cannot be redirected to another member of the Deadly Alliance in this way.) You can't use this ability the same night you use Secrets Revealed or Hurry It Up.

Active Ability: Secrets Revealed
Both factions have reasons for keeping their dealings during the night a secret, but it would certainly be something if all of those secrets came to light. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##NO SECRETS. The following day, the names of every player that used an Active Ability, and who they targeted with it, will be displayed publicly. (The night kill will not be included in this report.) You can't use this ability the same night you use Storm of Chaos or Hurry It Up. This ability locks on day four.

Active Ability: Hurry It Up
You wish that everyone would just hurry up and be done with this conflict already. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##HURRY UP. The next day, you will generously mess with space-time and allow the day to continue until two players are lynched, regardless of how long it takes. Once the first player is lynched, all votes will be reset and the same day will continue until a second player has been lynched. (This will still happen if you are lynched first.) Since you will be busy messing with space-time while this is going on, there is a 50% chance you will not be lynched if you are voted to be lynched on either day. In that case, that particular day will end with no lynch. You can't use this ability the same night you use Storm of Chaos or Secrets Revealed.

Farewell Ability: Secret Friendship
Farewell, Discord. The truth is, you still put out a duplicate to be sacrificed, so you're completely fine... but you've decided to hang back and just watch things unfold now. Your last attempt at messing with these ponies is sure to annoy them, though; all votes will be made in secret during the next day. (Any publicly made votes won't count.) Furthermore, each player is only limited to voting a maximum of five times, and vote counts will only include the name of whoever is currently in the lead, and how close they are to being lynched. (At the end of the day, this effect ends, and everyone's actual votes will be shown in the final vote count.)

Farewell Ability: Ending Shoot
Did you know that "ending shoot" is an anagram for "does nothing"? Anyway, this ability does nothing. You didn't think you were immune to being trolled, did you? When I said no one was safe, I meant it. Hope this didn't get you killed.

Win Condition: Survive until the end of the game

Mafia 53 ends with a Deadly Alliance victory! Congratulations to the winners:

- Zone Q11
- Camoclone
- Luispipe8
- NinjaPenguin

You may now post freely in the thread.

Did any of you read the story updates, or was it just Zone? I know NP said he read some of it but I'm curious how many people were reading it.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Farewell Ability: Ending Shoot
Did you know that "ending shoot" is an anagram for "does nothing"? Anyway, this ability does nothing. You didn't think you were immune to being trolled, did you? When I said no one was safe, I meant it. Hope this didn't get you killed.

Best. Farewell. Ever.

Now, did I or did I not warn you all that NP would betray town eventually? :p
Anyways, gg to y'all!

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Actually loved this game a lot, had a lot of fun.

Based purely on how Zone was playing I really wanted him to be scum, but I just didn't have the evidence to credit it and I wasn't sure if that was just his normal play anyway. Guess that's good work to Camo then to ensure that much.

GGs everyone.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also the town started figuring this out but it was possible for everyone to die overnight on the last night if Mariano had been lynched. Zone kills NP and Keeper, Mariano shoots Zone with his Farewell Ability, everyone is dead, no one wins.

Would have been a fairly fitting end story-wise, and a challenge to write. But I'm glad it didn't happen. Ties are boring.

Also screw you guys for changing your lynches at like the last minute and forcing me to rewrite all my story stuff. Notable instances were when jplap was not lynched and I had to rewrite a touching scene where a devastated Rainbow Dash talks to Twilight about her feelings for Pinkie after she'd been slain in battle, and a scene where Twilight and McIntosh almost come to blows after he accuses Applejack of being a spy, to which Twilight basically tells him to heck off and the day ends. This would have happened if bb had pardoned Luis to keep him alive for another day, but that didn't happen either. Grr.

Story-wise I'm actually pleased with how it all turned out. Present tense is hard as balls to write if you're not used to it. I definitely got my fill of it though! Now I can go back to neglecting my actual fic which you all should read.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also if this makes any of you interested in Friendship is Magic enough to actually watch it, we can be best friends :O

Zone Q11

I don't know what is better, the fact that:
-> I can like posts again
-> the flavor text
-> scum's victory
-> more flavor text
-> or the fact that I can finally stop being a paranoid talking to myself and all scum at the Scum QuickTopic

Still, thank you all for the great game! I honestly thought I would get insta-lynched because somebody could have noticed that while Camo pressured me, he knew that his vote on me won't do much at all! Then there is Keeper who backed my claim and gave a very plausible reason for doubting Mariano. Keeper, I seriously have to thank you for getting that 25%... Man, was I lucky.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Indie will always betray town when possible. Always.

NP played well though and deserved the win. I would’ve played differently the final day but it worked out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.