News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Belljacob48

Pack Gambler
Free retreat and disruption makes this pretty good. Also, the ability to KO DW Necrozma with 2 dark is pretty nice IMO.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Free retreat, good resistance/weakness, low energ cost, special energy denial, clutch... Awesome for zoro decks & against it. 110 hp is almost too low, but you could play sudowoodo so opposing zoroark can't KO without Kukui/dev field. :eek:

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Could also be a decent pivot in anything running rainbow en. Discarding special energy without a coin flip is part of Drampa's charm, so I definitely see people at least trying to make it work.

maximusrtc

Aspiring Trainer
Good option in a counter deck as well & love the free retreat. Also KO’s Banette-GX w/cb if shrine is in play.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
New Zoroark will (most likely) be a non-GX attacker. If it's viable, it could be used as another partner for Zoroark to deal with Safeguard cards like Hoopa, much like Mind Jack pre-rotation.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I'm normally not one to make this kind of complaint, but...

Man, I PLAY zoroark and I'm sick of zoroark. They could have pick any other dark type 2stage evo and use it instead. Obviously many of its cards have been good, but I really don't understand the hype for this character/design.

Krlz

Aspiring Trainer
As a reminder of previous articles, it will be a reminder of previous articles, it will be a reprint of the zoroark GX of Shining Legends

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Yveltal - I have to protest because I expect Yveltal to be a Prism Star, but isn't. Anyways, Good starting Pokémon especially in the format with no special energy recovery. 60 base is not that good enough because Dawn Wings and Banette are the good Dark-weak mons. No other else. What I mean is, yes the can literally KO these mons. Dark is a good weakness. 4 Geodudes