News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
This is definitely one of the better holiday box sets that they have come out with. Because even if you have dups of lele you can never have enough, your getting the latest card packs with Lost Thunder and the coin and mat should be pretty good.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
yay more evolutions filler packs

cant wait to get the worst set in x/y

yay gettin some useless expanded cards with my supa overpriced tapu lele box

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Although expect that $49.99 to translate as £49.99 as usual... :(
Has anyone figured out why they do this??? This is pretty common with electronics, too, including video games. Does Japan simply not understand how exchange rates work, or is it other factors like increased costs due to shipping and customs?

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Nice, a ten dollar discount if you're mostly just Tapu Lele hunting. 8 packs (say $3 each) makes the Tapu Lele only $16.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Well, I guess that explains it. I was baffled to find this yesterday at Target (in a display along with Lost Thunder booster packs, Lost Thunder theme decks, and the Pikachu and Eevee tin with Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres promos). Meanwhile, I was there looking for the Ultra Necrozma GX box, which they hadn't received from the supplier yet.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Well, I guess that explains it. I was baffled to find this yesterday at Target (in a display along with Lost Thunder booster packs, Lost Thunder theme decks, and the Pikachu and Eevee tin with Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres promos). Meanwhile, I was there looking for the Ultra Necrozma GX box, which they hadn't received from the supplier yet.

Yeah, Target breaks release date almost automatically nowadays. Sigh. I won't buy from them when they do, not that I buy much from them over my LGS, but it's really frustrating as a former employee of a bookstore that followed release dates and got screwed by Target/Walmart too.

I don't know that I'd be shocked to see them not get the Ultra Necrozma GX box at all, at least at a lot of stores - that's a higher end box. Most of the Targets around me just carry the $19-$39 boxes but not many of the $49 or $59 boxes, only the ones that have the dedicated TCG game section at front of store (the SuperTargets etc.)