Japan's 'Tag Team GX Premium Trainer Box' To Also Include Tapu Lele-GX!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Wait, what? $45 for 20 packs AND a Tapu Lele GX?!

Almost makes you want to live in Japan. Goodness!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format

Well the Japanese packs only contain like 6 cards in each of them so its not to special considering they have a lot of packs included in other products as well. But I see your point.

Yoyo Chen

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Even if it's 6-cards packs, with a tapu lele, that's still quite a bargain. Nice! =)

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Perhaps in another lifetime, TPCi will release something like this with such amazing value for the price you pay.

Or not.

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
I've been wanting a japanese Lele. This box is a ridiculous good deal, I will probably have to get one.

JAlexanderL

Aspiring Trainer
In Japan almost every set (except some special sets) has 5 cards packs. Special sets can have 10 or even 15 cards per pack but they have a different system for the rarity of cards. So is not easy to collect.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Why don’t we get anything like this anywhere else????

...because TPCi prefers money: If this was released in America, less packs will likely be bought after, dampening demand for more packs for collectors, among other effects that will bring less, rather than more, money in the long-term for TPCi...

On the other hand, Acro Bike and Magcargo(CST) is now a combo that could dethrone the need for Lele-GX in future, and sure, it's a shame that Magcargo is Stage 1, but no worries... Just wait until Lost Thunder comes out, then remember Ho-Oh-GX's GX move to bring out the Magcargo-GXes w/o going through the Slugma stage, and leave the slugmas to evolve into Magcargo from Celestial Storm, so that they can do their work by using their abilities to fish out energies for Magcargo-GX after said GX pops out from the Eternal Flame-GX move.. As for the Acro Bike, Smooth Over could downgrade Lele's current staple status to a "if you wish" status. Lele can't get you a card that's not a supporter like Magcargo + Acro Bike can...

^ But as of now, that deal could at least provide the buyer with all those special energy cards, as well as maybe easy collector-worthy cards w/o the need to pull them from packs, or paying extra money. I say, I wish I lived there, and understood their language w/o my brain hurting trying to understand what a set of Japanese kanji meant... But sadly, I don't live in Japan. :(

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...

It's worth mentioning the Japanese "GX packs" that are guaranteed to include at least one GX in them...

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I'll gladly wait for the Premium Tag Team box. Although it'll probably be higher than $45 over here.
...because TPCi prefers money: If this was released in America, less packs will likely be bought after, dampening demand for more packs for collectors, among other effects that will bring less, rather than more, money in the long-term for TPCi...

On the other hand, Acro Bike and Magcargo(CST) is now a combo that could dethrone the need for Lele-GX in future, and sure, it's a shame that Magcargo is Stage 1, but no worries... Just wait until Lost Thunder comes out, then remember Ho-Oh-GX's GX move to bring out the Magcargo-GXes w/o going through the Slugma stage, and leave the slugmas to evolve into Magcargo from Celestial Storm, so that they can do their work by using their abilities to fish out energies for Magcargo-GX after said GX pops out from the Eternal Flame-GX move.. As for the Acro Bike, Smooth Over could downgrade Lele's current staple status to a "if you wish" status. Lele can't get you a card that's not a supporter like Magcargo + Acro Bike can...

^ But as of now, that deal could at least provide the buyer with all those special energy cards, as well as maybe easy collector-worthy cards w/o the need to pull them from packs, or paying extra money. I say, I wish I lived there, and understood their language w/o my brain hurting trying to understand what a set of Japanese kanji meant... But sadly, I don't live in Japan. :(
Many of the locals can speak english and can help you translate the wording. Well, on store related products in general. They teach English in Japan. I know, my friend who lives there paid a visit to Spokane with his wife. To say hi to his friends. He is from Spokane originally. I even got a Matsuri Fan and a Macha KitKat bar bag as souvenir gifts from him. His wife can speak almost perfect english. $4000 for a plane ride to Japan is nuts. Might have to take at least 3000 for lodging and transportation and shopping. Most shops take US dollars now. I might order this when it comes out.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I think I'll order this from Pokemoncenter.com when the box is released and on their site. Have to get help with one of my friends though. Since he shops on the site.