News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

I don't know if it was already annouced, but today Copag (the brazillian producer of Pokémon TCG) posted a photo announcing the box for Brazil, and in this photo you can see that the cards are “A” alternate art cards.

https://www.facebook.com/pokemoncopag/photos/a.264430263711079/1151835708303859/

40628763_1151835711637192_2433127715105144832_n.jpg

My entire community here is pissed off, even though I warned ‘em there was a chance it would be an “A” Promo. They refused to listen, and here we are.

Not a full tapu lele reprint lame but not awful. As for being the same format we will be for this whole year but that's only because we just so happened to synch up with sm on when we had a good number of sets it was never going to last more than a year unless japan suddenly decided to do rotations or the rest of the worlds stopped doing annual rotations

I am not a fan of how Japan gets it as a full on reprint and the rest of the world doesn't. It's going to make it confusing and to be honest, it can be seen as unfair. But at least we got the reprint while it was still in Standard unlike Shaymin-EX.

At least since it's in a $50 box, the price shouldn't drop TOO much, at least for a few weeks. Celesteela GX was once worth an upwards of $18. I personally would like to see the price drop, since I still need the regular and full art.

RIP, i upgraded to FA Lele cause i thought it was gonna be legal for another year.

It feels like one step forward for actually making the Tapu Lele reprint and two steps back by only making it an alternate art promo.

It's like TPCi saying, "Hey, do you want this delicious cupcake?"
Consumer: "Yes!"
TPCi: "Also I dropped it on the floor. But it's okay because I scraped off all of the dirt."
Consumer: "Oh." =T

I am not a fan of how Japan gets it as a full on reprint and the rest of the world doesn't. It's going to make it confusing and to be honest, it can be seen as unfair. But at least we got the reprint while it was still in Standard unlike Shaymin-EX.

Not any more or less than all of the other alt. art prints, good example being Shaymin-EX. It’s not like this is new.

Back