'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Will this possibly exceed Acerola/Lillie’s price in Japan or are those 2 generally unstoppable in terms of popularity? :rolleyes:

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Oh man, Whitney. Remember that Rollout Miltank? It still makes me mad.. And when you finally beat it after 48 tries she didn't give you the badge, causing you to almost throw your gameboy against the wall again.
Onix Taunt strat. Works every time.

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
It's amazing. So,so amazing. Such a shame it's going to be a bit expensive.

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
That art work is pretty great they should make a collection featuring all of the professors with theyre respective starter pokemon

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Whitney could be useful paired with Banette-GX. It's a supporter you actually plus off having in the discard, so it's an easy choice to discard vs other more situational ones like Guzma.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
YAY, I really wanted the johto starters to be in the full art too and I’m so happy they are, I really like the art I just want elm to smile instead of that, it’s going to be expensive tho I will try my best to get just one. it’s also funny how since sycamore was a klutz in his art as he got rotated out, now there’s a new professor klutz for standard named elm

iridoo93

Candy girl
Card looks amazing <3 too bad it’s gonna join Cynthia and guzma in the “cost you an arm and a leg” full art club :(:(:(

iridoo93

Candy girl
Whitney could be useful paired with Banette-GX. It's a supporter you actually plus off having in the discard, so it's an easy choice to discard vs other more situational ones like Guzma.
But Sophocles is still better than Whitney! Heck you can run both and discard Whitneys with Sophocles lol

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
I love the art. Kinda reminds me of a full art Sycamore. But this could be a must-add with basics with 60HP or less.