Finished Taskmaster (PokéBeach Edition): Finished! Congratulations Keeper of Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Bonus points for using the words "Solanum tuberosum" as inconspicuously as possible?
We can't confirm or deny anything about what may or may not get you bonus points. :p

though you'd have to, y'know, be in the game for starters :UUU

peer

Technical Machine
Forum Head
Personally I don't understand the task we have been set by our glorious
overlords, I'm kinda stumped. not being a creative person, this
task has made me come to the realisation that I must withdraw.
A look at the score table reveals a sub-par effort on my part,
to which I can partly blame myself, but also the people around me.
Overall... I'm terrible, and I quit.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Personally I don't understand the task we have been set by our glorious
overlords, I'm kinda stumped. not being a creative person, this
task has made me come to the realisation that I must withdraw.
A look at the score table reveals a sub-par effort on my part,
to which I can partly blame myself, but also the people around me.
Overall... I'm terrible, and I quit.
I wanna clarify for everybody else, peer is not actually resigning; this post is his submission to Task 3.
I'd like to drop please.
Aight. ^.^

peer

Technical Machine
Forum Head
I wanna clarify for everybody else, peer is not actually resigning; this post is his submission to Task 3.

Aight. ^.^
YOU WERENT MEANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW IVE GIVEN EVERYONE ELSE MY IDEAS ADFJLHNBRGIEGOELgfytrhybbvgr lol

and for those who saw it, congratulation

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
YOU WERENT MEANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW IVE GIVEN EVERYONE ELSE MY IDEAS ADFJLHNBRGIEGOELgfytrhybbvgr lol

and for those who saw it, congratulation
Jesus... It's so inconspicuous that I don't see it at all even trying to find it! :eek: Please tell us where it is when the task finishes.

EDIT: I just saw it, hehe. Congratulations on that ;)

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
So. I didnt really have time to submit much for this task. Sadly. I planned a thing or two. But i got busy. So i thought i'll make it better by sharing a little something i will look into doing very soon on the forum. (Probably in October or smth like that)
It's just a little teaser but some of you might know what this means or remember a forum game from quite a bit of time back i would like to revive.
AFBVLJS.jpg

If you know what this means and already show interesed to be part of it. Hmu. The more i can get out of the way before we actually start the better.
But this stays between us here ok?
So pssst.

(It is 0:27 here rn)

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
...Aaand that's the deadline.

While we sort out the scoring, there is a potential bonus point on offer...

One of the Taskmasters has hidden a potato of their own in one of the posts in this thread. Find it and PM us.

Ice Espeon

FURTHER CLARIFICATION: The hidden word is "potato" (i.e. not a variation on "potato", like "potatoes").

Ice Espeon

Task 3: Results
Welcome back to Taskmaster! The results of the third task are now in! Thank you for your patience - the Taskmasters had a busy schedule. Quite a few of you used similar styles, so we tried to award points based on who's potato was the best hidden using that style. Sadly, if you posted your submission in this thread, or a link to it in this thread, we had to mark you down as doing so is fairly conspicuous :x

Thus, here are the base scores (click the potato to go to the post):

3 points:

potato - @Professor_jplap
potato, eh? - @Nyora

4 points:
potato - @mirdo
potaaaaaaaato - @PikaMasterJesi
potato - @Mariano11887
potato potato potato potato - @TOTAL_EPICNESS
potatoes - @Anime Psyclone

5 points:

potatoooo - @peer
potatoh? - @Celever

6 points:
P.O.T.A.T.O. Find out what it means to you ♫ - @Keeper of Night

7 points:
PO TATE - @GM DracLord
PO TATE O - @Nyan

8 points:

baked potato changed my life - @Blakers
baked potato showed me the way - @NinjaPenguin

Now for bonus points.

1 bonus point is awarded to the player(s) who found the potato I hid. These were:

Only Mariano11887!

Location of where it was hidden: tee hee!

In this post, above the Now for bonus points line..
vy3KZRy.png

This takes you to this image. The text for this tiny potato was made out of the the exact same colour as the centre of the post background here on PB, and is a 5x35 pixel image to minimize its size.

1 bonus point would have been awarded to the player(s) who used the Swedish word for potato, potatis, which is why the Taskmasters had the Swedish flag in their avatars, but sadly no one did! Dx

Overall, this means that the points awarded for Task 3 look like this:

yErgpJn.png

Which means that the overall standings look like this:

7Zr0Odq.png

This means that @Keeper of Night leads for the second week in a row! Who can knock him off first place? Thank you all for participating! The next task will be up later!

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
shame that immediately after i asked for help with the link i thought of an even better hiding spot that would have worked perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.