New 2-Pack Pokemon Figure Blisters at Walfart!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Or perhaps because Europe gets all these neat-o figures and we don’t? Or do I have Alzheimer’s?

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
There's also another new 2-pack blister pack called the "Enhanced Blister Pack" which contains 1 Celestial Storm, 1 Breakthrough, a coin (seems to be only Rowlet), and 3 cosmo holofoils of Crimson Invasion's Regi-trio.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Or perhaps because Europe gets all these neat-o figures and we don’t? Or do I have Alzheimer’s?
What? Europe never gets these figures, we get the boring jumbo cards instead. And buying these beautiful figures from USA is quite expensive.

fluffy_trex

Delcatty lady
Strange thing: here in the Netherlands, a toy store were giving out pokemon figures after you spent a certain amount of euros on pokemon products. I did, and was given a Silvally figure. I'm pretty sure that figure is the exact same as the one the US gets (and pictured here). They either gave you Marshadow or Silvally. I always thought that perhaps different plastic laws were the reason behind the lack of figures in Europe, but it seems not.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
This are amazing - again people there is only one kind of purchaser in mind with this product - when your a kid and only have a few dollars do you get a new figure, pack of cards or a flipling awesome combination of both!!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
its slightly better than the Outdated EX collections which more came out during the SM era

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
What? Europe never gets these figures, we get the boring jumbo cards instead. And buying these beautiful figures from USA is quite expensive.
Wait, so we get the figures and they get the jumbo cards? (Sorry, I’m kind of stupid like that. :p)
Whatever. I just wanted to make a guess.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Wait, so we get the figures and they get the jumbo cards? (Sorry, I’m kind of stupid like that. :p)
Whatever. I just wanted to make a guess.
Yes, whenever you have a TCG product that includes a figure, in Europe we get the same product without the figure, usually with a jumbo card instead... and that's very sad, because TCG figures are beautiful and very well made!