'Dragon Majesty,' Special Set Releasing in America This Fall!

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
So has anyone figured out TPCi's reasoning behind what becomes a Black Star Promo vs. an Alternate Art Promo? I thought that after the introduction of Alternate Arts that all similar cards with different artwork would become Alternate Art cards. With this, though, it just seems like more of TPCi doing whatever they like.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
So has anyone figured out TPCi's reasoning behind what becomes a Black Star Promo vs. an Alternate Art Promo? I thought that after the introduction of Alternate Arts that all similar cards with different artwork would become Alternate Art cards. With this, though, it just seems like more of TPCi doing whatever they like.
Here's a meme

Attachments

• Drake Promo.jpg
    Drake Promo.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 8

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Basically if a promo rotates with the original card (they were printed in the same year) they're promos, if they would rotate during different rotations, they are Alternate Arts.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Does this set release in European countries on the same day? I'm Dutch; my local game store has release for the Elite Trainer Box on the 21st, the Latias/Latios pin collections (and Eeveelution tins) on the 30th and Unova GX and Premium Powers a whole month after, on the 31st of October...

Think I need to tell them to double check those dates. Don't want to miss day 1 release :S

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
The full art already looks golden... is this one even more golden LOL?

Current full art is pretty sick already.

Riahii

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know, the current full art is already one of the best looking ones probably better than this one

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
I tend to favor full arts, because they look unique and gorgeous all the rainbows and these look the same with the exception of the Pokemon on the front of course.

Fracie

Aspiring Trainer
It gives me a reason to actually buy the packs so I'm fine with it.

Imagine if they did a gold Zoroark.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hey @PokeMedic

Quick question: above, the the Legends of Unova-GX Premium Collection releases October 26th, but when I click through, it releases on October 5th. Which is it?