• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Charizard (Coin Flip)

KingBisharp

Never A Meta Deck...
Pokemon: 18
4x Charizard EX GEN 11
3x M Charizard EX GEN 12
2x Salandit GRI 15
2x Salazzle GX BUS 132
2x Victini GRI 10
2x Magearna UPR 91
2x Oranguru SM 113
1x Tapu Lele GX GRI 137
Energy: 14
14x Fire Energy EVO 92
Trainers: 28
4x Max Elixir BKP 102
4x Ultra Ball SM 161
3x Float Stone BKT 137
3x Guzma BUS 143
3x Kiawe BUS 144
3x Charizard Spirit Link EVO 75
3x Professor Sycamore STS 114
3x Cynthia UPR 148
1x Super Rod BKT 149
1x Pokemon Fan Club UPR 155

This is a deck I made to test and it actually turned out alright. I dont think ive lost a match with this deck. You accelerate energy with the max elixirs and kiawe and maximize damage output with victini.

I've been running a deck like this for the past year. Won 2 league challenges and cut a League Cup. I haven't taken it to any regionals because I play VGC first-priority, however. With decent luck, M Charizard X can attack on turn 2. Here's how my deck is different:

• I use the EVO/XY-121 Charizard-EX for the guaranteed 150 damage
  • I run one EVO M Charizard Y for situations where I need to guarantee at least 250 damage
  • I run 4 kiawe to ensure I hit one
  • I use AOR / XY Promo Hoopa-EX to get Zards
  • SUM Oranguru for emergency draw support and dealing with A-Ninetales and Hoopa
  • Baby Volc for emergency energy and dealing with A-Ninetales and Hoopa
  • Ho-Oh-GX and Turtonator-GX instead of Salazzle line
  • I don't use max elixirs. Maybe I should try them.
  • I use 12 Fire energy and 2 DCEs. The latter are for emergency situations when I have to attach the long way.
I'll give your version a go online. I really like it. Too bad M Charizard is rotating...I've been enjoying this deck...

Back