SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Xerneas prism star is good full stop. Will have to check the translation but a suprise ohko on a buzzwole with choice band, on a one prize attacker is all you could want.

Gardy was the first competitive deck I built for my wife. I so want it to be good again, so I'm really hoping these turn out to be good. I feel that field blower will be played less with the loss of Garbotoxin in standard, so some of these fairy charms might stick. Unfortunately, I feel that in the end they won't end up working since they are so situational.

Xerneas Prism star is good and will be a great tech for clean up.
Beacon Vulpix is still better.
aaaand still no sign of a new Cradily, please TPCI, I want to viably use lifesplosion or just a good Cradily in general.

Alolan vulpix isn’t too terrible, I would say 3 stars, beacon is better however.

Xerneas prism is surprisingly good, actually somewhat useful for cleaning up games, 1HKOs Buzzwole and ultra necrozma and rayquaza with a choice band, easy to charge up. 4.5 stars

Is it viable to run Ninetales GX (fairy) and Ninetales (water) with Xerneas prism star in the same deck?

Is it viable to run Ninetales GX (fairy) and Ninetales (water) with Xerneas prism star in the same deck?
I dunno. Maybe bring that up with the deck building thread? Energy synergy might be a minor problem but overall that would be a good idea.

WAIT A MINUTE. Here’s an idea.

Run multiple energy recycling cards, and use the Ninetales fairy type ability to find energy recycling cards, use those recycle energy used by other Ninetales.

Well, Pidgeot is the only important one and I'd like another Decidueye card. A little tired of the onslaught of Vulpix cards.
It's sad but only popular pokemon are printed a lot..

(Gardy/Zoroark/Lucario/Pikachu/Mewtwo/darkrai and some others)
Exemple with Gardevoir: 8 normals, 2 ex, 1 lvl X, 2 EX, 2 Mega EX, and 1 GX = 16 Gardevoirs even if it's a third generetion pokemon.

I found better! Lucario is generation 4 and already has 22 copies! More in Japan. (Correct me if I'm wrong)...

Last edited:
Back