• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation BuzzRoc List

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
Here we go again:

Pokemon: 13

3 Buzzwole (FLI)
2 Buzzwole GX (CIS)
1 Rockruff (GRI)
1 Rockruff (FLI)
2 Lycanroc GX (GRI)
2 Tapu Lele GX (GRI)
1 Oranguru (SUM)
1 Diancie Prism Star (FLI)

Trainers: 32

4 Ultra Ball (SLG)
4 Beast Ring (FLI)
2 Switch (CLS)
1 Rescue Stretcher (GRI)
1 Enhanced Hammer (GRI)
4 Choice Band (GRI)
4 Cynthia (UPR)
4 Guzma (BUS)
2 Copycat (CLS)
2 Judge (FLI)
1 Tate & Liza (CLS)
3 Brooklet Hill (GRI)

Energy: 15

12 Basic Fighting Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy
1 Beast Energy Prism Star

I easily still expect BuzzRoc to be a deck Post-Rotation, and this is just 1 of the possible decklists. 12 Basic Fighting may seem high, but we are losing strong energy so we need to replace it with Basic (unfortunately). The rest of the deck is pretty self explanatory, but the inclusion of Switch is to replace Float stone. Let me know if you think I missed something.

formula1man

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Magcargo acro bike could be a viable draw engine for this deck as well. But agree. Dce will need to be included to get a lycanroc swinging quicker.
Also some post beast ring energy switch fun could work too

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
EDIT:

Pokemon: 15

3 Buzzwole (FLI)
2 Buzzwole GX (CIS)
1 Rockruff (GRI)
1 Rockruff (FLI)
2 Lycanroc GX (GRI)
1 Tapu Lele GX (GRI)
1 Oranguru (SUM)
1 Diancie Prism Star (FLI)
2 Slugma (CLS)
1 Magcargo (CLS)

Trainers: 32

4 Ultra Ball (SLG)
3 Beast Ring (FLI)
2 Switch (CLS)
1 Rescue Stretcher (GRI)
1 Enhanced Hammer (GRI)
3 Choice Band (GRI)
4 Cynthia (UPR)
4 Guzma (BUS)
1 Copycat (CLS)
2 Judge (FLI)
1 Tate & Liza (CLS)
3 Brooklet Hill (GRI)
3 Acro Bike (CLS)

Energy: 13

10 Basic Fighting Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy
1 Beast Energy Prism Star

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
I also believe that BuzzRoc will still be a formidable deck post-rotation and I like several of your choices for replacing some of the key cards currently being used in the Standard format. However, for me, I plan to run the following:

0 Magcargo - I'd prefer to use Zoroark GX
1 Oranguru (UPR) - discarded resources recovery and recycling
2 Tapu Lele GX - still very helpful as a Supoorter card search engine and/or teriary attacker
0 Copycat - fantastic at certain times, but too situational to be consistently dependable
1 Lillie - 1st turn up to 8 cards draw can be amazing and it can still be better than Hau and/or TV Reporter, IMO, for those times when you need cards, but don't want to lose the resources currently in hand
2 Professor Kukui - "weak" card-draw, but the +20 damage boost can help hit certain damage output numbers

I hope you find these comments helpful.

rek072000

Aspiring Trainer
Is there anything from Dragon Majesty/Lost Thunder that we know of so far that will help this deck out at all?