Help Looking for a good deck

Like @Lord_Darkrai said, it could be playstyle dependent but from what I'm seeing from Celestial Storm, a couple things come to mind.

Spread decks (Promo Koko, SHL Latios, spread damage across the board to do whatever, etc.) is looking way better than the current format. The Mr. Mime from BreakThrough is rotating, the only pokemon that actually prevented bench damage, and our "replacement" is Sky Field, a stadium that does essentially the same thing, which could easily be bumbed by a stadium that is quite frankly broken in my opinion, which is Shrine of Punishment. With that, you do constant damage from not even attacking which helps out with spread decks a lot. And after that you spread your damage, pick your option. HP is lowered enough to use something like Drampa to get a KO, or use ULP / Promo Tapu Lele to swap damage counters around.

There's not too much draw supporters this upcoming format (the only true staple of any deck being Cynthia), so the Zoroark engine is here to stay and will help out with that issue of increasing the consistency of your deck. It also helps to have both the ability lock Garbodor and Parallel City rotate (unfortunately the Sudowoodo that limits your bench to 4 stays). And just like this format, pair it with almost anything. Greninja-GX, Lycanroc-GX, Golisopod-GX, Scizor-GX, Promo Solgaleo-GX (whenever he gets released), ULP Oranguru, pretty much anything that can use a Double Colorless Energy.

I hope you find a fun deck to play post-rotation, this next format is looking pretty interesting to experiment cards as usual.

Back