News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

So, my next question is, who said "Do it, you won't" to TPCI????

I bet with the success of the Zoroark GX collection, TPCI realized how much money they can cash in if they sell good cards in beefy promotions. Whomever is making these choices isn't foolish. If they are finished printing Guardians Rising, TPCI know they can milk this card and make at least 40-50 a pop off this collection. It's super smart to put some of that money back into their own pockets (as opposed to resellers who sell singles for high market prices). I'm all down for this kind of stuff.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Overreaction aside, did anyone notice the SM8 packs

we can tell this is going to sell like a frikin forest fire. (im going to buy it since I want my tape Lele back that I lost which made me sad .-. )

This will probably still come out before the pin collection.
if you're talking about the Lel/e pin collection. then its most likely not going to come out because of the promo being in the celestial storm3-Pack Blisters.

Okay everyone.

Imagine Tapu Lele GX. Now imagine 500 of them.

Now imagine Kirby sucking up 500 Tapu Lele GX at once.

Kirby is us.

Embrace the Lele.

Absolutely did not think they would put it in a box. Many...many non competitive players, myself included, will be happy as they can now put a few Tapu Lele into their decks (unless they were lucky to pull some from packs).

Good
we need more stuff like this. This card game has been super inaccessible for a lot of people who can't afford big money cards.

Maybe I'll actually play again sooner than I thought.

We already know what the card is
Link please. Far as i seen no pics of card or what it does beem seen. But guessing by set name ... it be fire type. You have that or physic type. We have far to many ultra beast as that and zero for fire. Plus fire has no great cards atm.

Last edited:
Back