Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here's where I'm at.

I mostly trust Robin here, like 80% sure he is being legit and 20% suspicious that he's rolled in his scum-role with what he's posted above as a semi-fake claim. The only link is that he skipped town showing in both. But anything around that can be easily edited right up to the existence of a strange man.

The part that worries me most is the link from this to Jabber. He was online seems to be the height of it. If there is further reasoning here please highlight it. As it stands, I am still more suspicious of both Nick & Drac than I am of Jabber.

The claim aside, the fact that Drac didn't hammer that immediately for the win makes me less suspicious of him. At least it would if it were Lylo and not Mylo.

For me, the biggest thing in Jabber's favour right now is how he hammered BB. He could have not done that. And not killed BB. No-one would have batted an eye.

Actually, I'm surprised we are in Mylo with so many protective abilities around.

This implies a mislynch puts us at 3-2 town-scum. NK targets someone protected, we'd still get to tomorrow?

Oh wait no I get it. Scum team is probably Jabber & Drac, or Jabber & Nick. but unlikely to be Drac & Nick.

I don't think it's PMJ. If it is or it's Robin I'll just say well-played. About time we called the game a day anyway, it's been a long one and finishing before the weekend would be nice.

##VOTE: Jabber

Oh wait no I get it. Scum team is probably Jabber & Drac, or Jabber & Nick. but unlikely to be Drac & Nick.

I don't think it's PMJ. If it is or it's Robin I'll just say well-played. About time we called the game a day anyway, it's been a long one and finishing before the weekend would be nice.

@PMJ , @Robin Aisaga & @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK ,do you guys think we have more to discuss today. Since I'm pretty much don't trust Jabber since he help Morda got lynch.

I figure either town wins by lynching Jabber here, or else we've lost to a good maf team.

Whoops, looks like Vrack left this out! It is in fact MYLO right now.

1487664301182.png

FoS to vracken

Honestly I only skimmed Robin's post the first time; I figured it would just be a case on me for the Morda mislynch. I'm not the "strange man"; I didn't target Robin with my certamen; I don't have any Active Abilities I could've used to target him either.

Unfortunately for you the hosts have confirmed both what the prize was, and that I received it. See this post for the beginning of the certamen (which also notes that only a loyalist could have received the prize that I did), and this post for the end of it, confirming that I won the certamen. Here's NP's PM to me afterward:

If you think that actually counts as proof you're out of your mind. All you have to do is lie about the prize you received. Just because you didn't slip doesn't mean you're not a liar.

You also voted Robin and mord (several times) that day, and even went so far as to draw up a readslist –– the exact opposite of tunneling. No, your play has seen a definite change since the bb lynch.

Posting a reads list has nothing to do with tunneling. I can still post reads and go in on one person's lynch. It helps the town after I'm dead.

I only voted mord after scattered mind was proven town. If Yog hadn't been host-proven town then I would have stuck with his lynch. I only switched to Robin when I thought he slipped.

No, I'm saying that Samwise, being new scum, buddied way harder than he should have with you against Celever. I don't think it was staged at all; if you had taken the time to stage something you wouldn't have let him so obviously buddy with you.

Yeah I get what your argument is, I'm just saying it was wrong. Having him so blatantly buddy me obviously makes me look bad once he flips town and you can be like "woah guys this is some hard buddying, check it out!" knowing that the endgame is to push my lynch because I'm the only player left who hasn't even partially claimed. But you already know what my role is... don't you?

Yeah he was scummy, no your case wasn't airtight. You were tunneling hard; going into all the posts of bb's you read with the mentality "what can I find that's scummy in this post".

Drop this non-argument already, I have proven numerous times that it is flat out untrue.

do you guys think we have more to discuss today. Since I'm pretty much don't trust Jabber since he help Morda got lynch.

Not really. I don't trust Jabberwock but I didn't trust Robin. Or scattered. Or Mariano. Or Celever. The entirety of day 6 was pretty demoralizing and Samwise flipping scum was the nail in the coffin for me really caring about people's posts. If Jabberwock isn't scum then I'll just say well played. If he does then I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. My guess would be Nick as his self-protection claim is impossible to verify since he claimed it during a night where the hosts confirmed there would be no kill.

Whoops, looks like Vrack left this out! It is in fact MYLO right now.

I want to be sure that this is correct. You do know that if Nick is in fact town with the bulletproof ability, we would not be in MYLO right now even if there exist two mafia players beside him. Although this would not be the case with another indie in the game.

If the hosts acknowledge this we can confirm that we are either dealing with a combination of multiple scum / indie or Nick is lying.

IMO if Nick is the last scum, I don't really find him deserving of a win with his lack of investment, it results in poor reads and he should be modkilled like Samwise. Feel free to disagree.

I'm going to read all your comments later, but I wanted to get this out of the way first.

If you think that actually counts as proof you're out of your mind. All you have to do is lie about the prize you received. Just because you didn't slip doesn't mean you're not a liar.
Nah ik I'm far from being confotown, I was just pointing out that the hosts confirmed the certamen prize because Robin seemed to think I made the whole thing up.

Posting a reads list has nothing to do with tunneling. I can still post reads and go in on one person's lynch. It helps the town after I'm dead.
I read back and realized that you actually did post a reads list during the bb lynch. Nvm on this point.

I only voted mord after scattered mind was proven town. If Yog hadn't been host-proven town then I would have stuck with his lynch. I only switched to Robin when I thought he slipped.
The PMJ of Day 3 would have been all "okay you guys we got ourselves a Day 6 lynch, thanks Robin" and stuck with mord till he was dead. We weren't in MYLO at the time and you had no reason to doubt mord's lynch.

Yeah I get what your argument is, I'm just saying it was wrong. Having him so blatantly buddy me obviously makes me look bad once he flips town and you can be like "woah guys this is some hard buddying, check it out!" knowing that the endgame is to push my lynch because I'm the only player left who hasn't even partially claimed.
Nobody "had him blatantly buddy" you. It'd be ridiculous for a scum team to coach one of their new players to buddy; it's like the height of scumtells. I'm not really sure what the second half of this paragraph means bc Samwise didn't flip town, but yeah.

But you already know what my role is... don't you?
Nah just your alignment.

Drop this non-argument already, I have proven numerous times that it is flat out untrue.
I didn't bring it up lol.

I want to be sure that this is correct. You do know that if Nick is in fact town with the bulletproof ability, we would not be in MYLO right now even if there exist two mafia players beside him. Although this would not be the case with another indie in the game.

The triumvirate has to kill all the loyalists right? That is what their win condition states. Parity won't be enough, every single one of us has to be gone for them to win. I can only think of a few scenarios that explain MYLO and the most logical one is scum bulletproof Nick + another scum. It's pretty late so I might not be thinking clear... But I still think Jabberwock is scum so I'm leaving my vote.

It is in fact MYLO as I said, since by mislynching, the Loyalists could possibly lose the game. The Triumvirate will win if they reach parity.

I meant flip scum.

I doubted mord's lynch once I actually built a case on him.

I had a dream that jabber was lynched and flipped birdo. One of his abilities was called everyone but pmj and it said once a day he had to pick a player who isn't me and give them a double vote. Unfortunately that's all I remember about it.

@NinjaPenguin if the scum reach parity it doesn't mean they'll win based on how ties work. If the two town vote the two scum before the two scum vote the two town then the scum will get lynched because he reached two votes first. Also, if all four players vote for someone different, scum will die if the first vote cast was for scum. Right?

It's an obvious scum tell @Jabberwock but it's kinda moot because people have been casually entertaining my lynch all game long. I already said Samwise was one of my town reads so using him to pad your argument makes a lot of sense.

Or maybe you didn't coach him and he's just that bad a player and it was only good luck that it happened. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it were true

It is in fact MYLO as I said, since by mislynching, the Loyalists could possibly lose the game. The Triumvirate will win if they reach parity.

Thanks, their win condition is what made me wonder in the first place. But it's the usual mechanic.

I completely agree with this. Unless Drac is some kind of sadistic person that likes seeing us in doubt, he can't be in a team with Nick. He would've hammered Jabber for the win.

Drac doesn't seem against the Jabber lynch either. Losing him would almost certainly mean losing the game. So that combination seems unlikely as well.

I'm almost certain we're looking at Nick + Jabber scumteam here. Nick might be Caesar, it makes sense if you consider his powerful bulletproof ability.

Yeah I'm not taking Yog or PMJ in the equation. I think they're town or otherwise very applaudable scum.

So how about we end the day and lynch Jabberwock, I'm going on a vacation tomorrow so I'd like to see things wrapped up as well.

@NinjaPenguin if the scum reach parity it doesn't mean they'll win based on how ties work. If the two town vote the two scum before the two scum vote the two town then the scum will get lynched because he reached two votes first. Also, if all four players vote for someone different, scum will die if the first vote cast was for scum. Right?
No. Parity will result in a Triumvirate victory.

Why? I just showed you how parity doesn't necessarily mean scum will win.

Why? I just showed you how parity doesn't necessarily mean scum will win.

I think this is a traditional mafia agreement to prevent the game from becoming a time race, and to prevent timezones from determining which side wins. So it is assumed that the mafia put their votes in first. The arrangement makes sense in my opinion because scum can privately discuss with each other who to vote and when. Unlike the unpredictable town.

I think this is a traditional mafia agreement to prevent the game from becoming a time race, and to prevent timezones from determining which side wins. So it is assumed that the mafia put their votes in first. The arrangement makes sense in my opinion because scum can privately discuss with each other who to vote and when. Unlike the unpredictable town.
This explanation made a lot of sense. Since there are people in different timezone like me.

Since it looks like Jabber is going to come up and defend himself anymore. Maybe he don't want to slip any information that we could use to find the last scum (Since based on the situation there is probably 2 more living atm)
##VOTE: Jabberwock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back