Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on buddy, we (scum) don't want to lose you. Give it a try".
Why wouldn’t he have said that in the scum chat? There is literally 0 reason to say it here if we wouldve had a scum chat.
Reads:
Town: Mariano & Scattered
Gm drac
: My certamen QT friend so I think he’s town. (I think there is no reason for him to be choosing me as scum because as scum you can better choose someone either inactive or very inactive, but drac chose me because he trusted me) town

Samwise: Too inactive should be modkilled neutral
Jabber:
You’re so annoying but you have well built arguments (except the QT thing) which makes me think you’re townie leaning town
PMJ
: I think the discussion with bb is weird and defenitely now where you’re not tunneling anyone. This makes me think the bb vs PMJ thing was 100% staged and it was scum v scum scum
Nick
: I feel like he has to be scum at this point but there is pretty much nothing to go off leaning scum
Robin
: The scum vibes are real I want to look into him and if I die look into him pls. Leaning scum
So for me its either a Robin/Nick, Robin/PMJ or PMJ/Nick team thats left.

1. NP: Aulus Gabinius rushed into the villa, yelling to the former consul in front of him. "Piso, we need your help in this crisis!"
The man in the atrium sat and sighed, looking at this colleague who he could never truly get along with, but still spoke: "Well, I suppose we need all the help we can get. What did you want to ask?"

Welcome to this neighborhood chat! Feel free to discuss whatever you want to in here, as long as you stay in site and game rules; this means no editing or deleting posts.
2. Quaking (with a name other than quaking): What up, my dude? Do you have anything good? My ability is pretty trash.
3. Jabber: Not particularly.

Going to want to know who I'm speaking to, ofc, but I gather that's been sorted out. :)
4. Quaking: Hey! I'm sorry about earlier! I copied the name from my role PM and I thought I changed it to match my forum name until NP reminded me, and I haven't had time to post in here with the updated name until now
5. Jabber: Alright, howdy, quaking! This should be fun. ^.^
6. Morda: Hey Jabber! Are you town?
7. Jabber: o/

Yep lol. You'll understand if I don't take your word for the same, though. :p
8. Morda: Yeah I’m town. And I think you’re town too. Do you have any interesting observations this day (That you’re willing to share)?
9. Jabber: I'm hesitant to trust TE's result because I know for a fact that NP despises investigative Abilities like that if they don't have some kind of catch. I'll be interested to see how Lele defends himself tomorrow, though; I think that'll be the real tell as to his alignment.

bb is probably scum but there's not enough evidence to push for his lynch yet. It's mainly a gut feeling I've got; he just took a little bit too long to cotton onto Lele's case. If it turns out that Lele is indeed scum, bb should definitely be looked at.

Sam is probably town; there was literally no reason for him as scum to defend TE there.

Unfortunately I've got no other reads atm; people need to get posting more. I might read back through the thread and analyze votes at some point before D2.
10. Morda: Hi. I have strong evedince that BB is scum (because of the no kill), but I’m afraid to claim it and still thinking if I trust you enough.
11. Morda: Nvm if dos claim is true than its not bb
12. Jabber: Even if I'm scum there's nothing I can do to you if you tell me what you've got.
13. Morda: Well if dos his claim is true my thing is completely useless. We were just lucky.
14. Morda: We should use this chat more. What do you think off Samwise and PMJ?

Dang morda, it's a pity you post that with so little time left in the day. You're making me doubt about your lynch. I need to disconnect right now and I'm not sure I'll be back before the day ends.

Guys, if morda dies and flips town, we need to seriously consider lynching PMJ tomorrow.

Why wouldn’t he have said that in the scum chat? There is literally 0 reason to say it here if we wouldve had a scum chat.
Reads:
Town: Mariano & Scattered
Gm drac
: My certamen QT friend so I think he’s town. (I think there is no reason for him to be choosing me as scum because as scum you can better choose someone either inactive or very inactive, but drac chose me because he trusted me) town

Samwise: Too inactive should be modkilled neutral
Jabber:
You’re so annoying but you have well built arguments (except the QT thing) which makes me think you’re townie leaning town
PMJ
: I think the discussion with bb is weird and defenitely now where you’re not tunneling anyone. This makes me think the bb vs PMJ thing was 100% staged and it was scum v scum scum
Nick
: I feel like he has to be scum at this point but there is pretty much nothing to go off leaning scum
Robin
: The scum vibes are real I want to look into him and if I die look into him pls. Leaning scum
So for me its either a Robin/Nick, Robin/PMJ or PMJ/Nick team thats left.
Realised I forgot Yog. Im reading him as neutral for now.
The only ones I’m willing to vote for are Nick or PMJ. I personally think Nick should be lynched first.

Robin slipped, he is scum.

A long time ago, bb said he was blocked from entering the certamen. No one has been blocked since then, so it's clear he lied. He just said it so he'd look town. He knew the ability existed because his scum buddy Robin has it.

More Robin votes.

Robin also confirmed it's self targeting which proves bb lied.

Jabberwocky is probably also scum. I think he saw my read on mord and saw an opportunity to push his lynch.

Clearing jabber through lynching mord is also a smart way to push a mislynch. If mord flips town, then he's still off the hook because the logic for lynching him is sound.

i.e. these posts.

A long time ago, bb said he was blocked from entering the certamen. No one has been blocked since then, so it's clear he lied. He just said it so he'd look town. He knew the ability existed because his scum buddy Robin has it.

More Robin votes.

I have not been feeling too great about Robin for a while, but I need some solid motivations here.

Not very easily, I'm not at home. Just look for bb's posts and you'll see it.

It might not seem like I'm tunneling anyone anymore but that's because the people I've been pushing (scattered mind, Mariano, Yog) have all been proven town one way or the other and I keep having to switch targets.

I'm still not entirely convinced that mord is town, but given Drac's read, my own doubts, and the conspiracy theorist in me, I'm starting to believe that if one of him or Jabberwock is scum, it's Jabberwock.

and the slip (just to put both posts on one page)
To be clear, using my ability prevents me from entering certamina. I'm not blocking other players. Revealing what my protective ability does exactly would not be wise.

I think I get what you mean, but please try to use english a bit harder? I can't help but notice that it is worse than last game. Anyway, what happened in the QT is not the only point we have against Mord. There is also abstaining from voting, defending Tapu Lele during day 1. Plus Jabber is really putting his life on the line here accusing his neighbour of being scum.

Here's the post I said was suspicious and why. The reasons Robin listed for voting for mord are bullshit and completely unrelated to my case on him. First, he says that what happened in the qt isn't the only point we have against mord, as if that's literally the entire reason he was up for a lynch. It wasn't. No one even thought about lynching mord until I posted my scum read and Jabberwock picked it up and ran with it.

Abstaining from voting is never a valid reason to lynch anyone. You don't know why a person isn't voting. At worst it's an annoyance, definitely not a scumtell. And at this point in the game we all know that none of the scum knew Tapu Lele was scum during day one, so any defense of him during day one is forgivable. Why is Robin trying to fault mord for that? It sounds like he's just trying to associate mord with known scum for the sake of associating them, which (in light of Robin's slip and his last sentence in this quote) highly suggests mord is town.

Finally, Robin goes to bat for Jabber with just a dash of AtE. Jabber actually isn't risking anything, as I explained in a previous post. Lynching mord can of course clear Jabberwock, but only if mord flips scum. If mord flips town then Jabber just says "oh well, guess we were both town after all" and it's just another mislynch. Which is, of course, the entire point.

I personally think Nick should be lynched first.
Why? And where's your vote?
Jabberwocky is probably also scum. I think he saw my read on mord and saw an opportunity to push his lynch.
I can't tell if this is serious.
Clearing jabber through lynching mord is also a smart way to push a mislynch. If mord flips town, then he's still off the hook because the logic for lynching him is sound.
That would be true of any scum-orchestrated mislynch. This one, though, is neither scum-orchestrated nor a mislynch.
Here's the post I said was suspicious and why. The reasons Robin listed for voting for mord are bullshit and completely unrelated to my case on him. First, he says that what happened in the qt isn't the only point we have against mord, as if that's literally the entire reason he was up for a lynch. It wasn't. No one even thought about lynching mord until I posted my scum read and Jabberwock picked it up and ran with it.
Where was your initial scumread on mord that I picked up and ran with? Genuinely have no memory of anybody scumreading mord before I brought it up.
Abstaining from voting is never a valid reason to lynch anyone. You don't know why a person isn't voting.
Name one reason why a town player who has otherwise been active in the game would choose not to vote three days in a row.

I don't have much time now, an elaborate reply will have to wait for tomorrow.
OH! Speaking of Certamens, someone has prevented me from participating in them today - so there's an ability like that floating around. >.>
If we assume that BBninjas was actually blocked from participating in certamina, that simply doesn't have anything to do with my ability. My predecessor's only action was that one vote against Tapu Lele. He didn't perform any actions with either ability. I can show you all my night actions if you want. You're not making sense though, Osha's first move would be to block his scumbuddy from entering certamina? I'm guessing your explanation for that would be that it was all an elaborate plan for town credits? and then I decided not to take credits for it.

You're taking a dead scum for his word to pass this as a slip.
Name one reason why a town player who has otherwise been active in the game would choose not to vote three days in a row.
This is not suspicious in your eyes? There is nothing wrong with the reasons I listed.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt your intentions @PMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back