Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get what you mean, but please try to use english a bit harder? I can't help but notice that it is worse than last game. Anyway, what happened in the QT is not the only point we have against Mord. There is also abstaining from voting, defending Tapu Lele during day 1. Plus Jabber is really putting his life on the line here accusing his neighbour of being scum.
Thats what happen when i type in a rush. The sentence in my head is different from what I type..
I knew there are other points but you said itwas mostly based on qt which i dont think is true.
I think we really stop relating what happen to Lele with players alignment much since at that point. We cant really trust that reveal 100%. With the new mechanic in play it could have been a false reveal.
But again im not argueing much against other points

Come on morda, dont say like that, dont give up. Do share more
I dont know if I can share more. (I also dont have anyhthing usefull to say honestly so I d9nt niw what I can do anymore) @NinjaPenguin Can I quote the QT?
Most of the case on Mord is based on the QT we have no insight of. If you're allowed to disclose comments from this QT. I wouldn't mind seeing the posts regarding the things Jabba Dabba Doo accused him of. (that name is catchy btw)
The thing he accuses me with is kindy bs but I hope I can quote the QT so you guys can form your own opinion

I keep hearing that morda cn clear Jabber. So do we assume this because jabber said so?
Are you worried because you know your scumbuddy (morda) is being lynched and you don't want to have another confirmed town (Jabber) in the game?

Come on morda, dont say like that, dont give up. Do share more
"Come on buddy, we (scum) don't want to lose you. Give it a try".

I rather lynch jabber. ##vote:jabber

We cant always for with the majority each day, i dont have against jabber other then feeling that one member of the chat is scum and i belive morda more then jabber
If you have some time, please expose the reasons of Jabber over Morda.

I'd like to hear your reasoning as well. You're the only one who seems to think J-dog is lying.

Robin I'll get to later.

Are you worried because you know your scumbuddy (morda) is being lynched and you don't want to have another confirmed town (Jabber) in the game?

"Come on buddy, we (scum) don't want to lose you. Give it a try".

If you have some time, please expose the reasons of Jabber over Morda.

I'd like to hear your reasoning as well. You're the only one who seems to think J-dog is lying.

Robin I'll get to later.

I have a chat with Morda & Celever from my Certament prize. Our interactions shows me that Morda don't have ulterior motive hence why I trust him more. And if you add that with my feeling that one of the mason chat member is scum (based on multiple game experience).

I don't see why you guys are bothered by me not believing in Jabber. It's the nature of the game to not trust people absolutely. I don't want to repeat any of my past mistake of easily believing someone just because he looks townier. So excuse me if my playstyle doesn't match yours.

I don't see why you guys are bothered by me not believing in Jabber. It's the nature of the game to not trust people absolutely. I don't want to repeat any of my past mistake of easily believing someone just because he looks townier. So excuse me if my playstyle doesn't match yours.
I never said you are wrong in not beleiving Jabber, of course it's the nature of the game to not trust people. I just wanted to know your reasons for trusting morda more than Jabber. Don't feel attacked by that question.

I never said you are wrong in not beleiving Jabber, of course it's the nature of the game to not trust people. I just wanted to know your reasons for trusting morda more than Jabber. Don't feel attacked by that question.
It's not just your post it's the collective of post that kept mentioning that Jabber is so towny lets lynch Morda.

I trust Morda base on our discussion. They was he responded and the fact that not even once he suggest revealing our roles (iirc) there. Scum who mange to get into others chat don't act like that. Right Yog?

Drac's assessment of mord matches the doubts I was feeling when I was looking into mord's posts. I town read Drac, so I'll back him up on this.

@Robin Aisaga tell me more about your certamen blocking ability. There are no more certamen so it should be ok.

So now there are some votes off of you @mordacazir I'd like to hear what you have to say. Jabber was allowed to make this post containing snippets / non-verbatim from the chats so you should be okay in that regard. Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge Day 6 Start

Searching for that post I note that Jabber was on here half an hour ago but didn't stop in here to post. That's a little odd.

It's either PMJ or Nick for me right now.
Although I can't find the case on mord good enough, I would like to see mord post more from the QT so we can learn more about his and Jabber's connection.

Also interested in what PMJ has to say about Robin.

Samwise is probably going to get modkilled. Others I have a neutral read/confirmed town.

@Robin Aisaga tell me more about your certamen blocking ability. There are no more certamen so it should be ok.

To be clear, using my ability prevents me from entering certamina. I'm not blocking other players. Revealing what my protective ability does exactly would not be wise.

Okay, sorry for the absence, since NP said how the event of no nightkill chosen works, Yog may actually be innocent but I don't want to be too trusting. If we are wrong about Mord then we can clear Jabber which will be informational for everyone so:
Wdym "if we are wrong about mord"? Do you not actually believe he's scum?
I rather lynch jabber. ##vote:jabber

We cant always for with the majority each day, i dont have against jabber other then feeling that one member of the chat is scum and i belive morda more then jabber
I have no idea why this is. Mord hasn't even committed to anything since Lele's lynch; he hasn't offered up a single alternative lynch candidate; his play literally screams anti-town. We'll have to look into you once mord flips scum.
That post is very suspicious to me.
I'm not seeing it. Weird how you've gone from super-aggressive tunnel vision on bb to throwing your vote around like this.
Thats what happen when i type in a rush. The sentence in my head is different from what I type..
I knew there are other points but you said itwas mostly based on qt which i dont think is true.
I think we really stop relating what happen to Lele with players alignment much since at that point. We cant really trust that reveal 100%. With the new mechanic in play it could have been a false reveal.
But again im not argueing much against other points
If you're not arguing with the other points on mord, why do you still think he's town?
Searching for that post I note that Jabber was on here half an hour ago but didn't stop in here to post. That's a little odd.
I've got a host-approved semi-V/LA for the rest of the game; I've been periodically checking on the thread but don't always have the time to form a cohesive post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back