SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Whoa! Mr. Mime-GX sounds like a fun card to play around with. It seems like a good one for Quad Hoopa decks and other rogue/stop your opponent from attacking decks

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
So Steven's Resolve is another Rare Supporter. I was expecting it to have been an uncommon since it's not depended on the type of Pokemon you play but I'm accepting it more as we go down the line seeing some other cards at normal and holo rare besides what ends up being pretty 'meh' Pokemon. It was nice opening Beast Rings and Diantha for the last set.

It's a nice card go first turn one. A few should be enough for most decks unless some control shell shapes up.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
So Steven's Resolve is another Rare Supporter. I was expecting it to have been an uncommon since it's not depended on the type of Pokemon you play but I'm accepting it more as we go down the line seeing some other cards at normal and holo rare besides what ends up being pretty 'meh' Pokemon. It was nice opening Beast Rings and Diantha for the last set.

It's a nice card go first turn one. A few should be enough for most decks unless some control shell shapes up.
In Japan, Steven's Resolve was a holo like Cynthia, Diantha, and Blaine's Explosive Battle before it. Cynthia wasn't a holo likely because TPCI didn't want to make three versions of the card (non-holo from theme decks, holo, and regionals promo). Also Cynthia debuted in Japan in the Solgaleo and Lunala decks as a non-holo before being reprinted in "Ultra Moon". So it's likely that Steven's Resolve will be a holo in "Celestial Storm", not just a regular rare. :p

Sky06

^_^
NOW I am making a Mr. Mime deck. Just think. Ninja Boy (I can't remeber if he's in standard ot not) and Float Stone to rotate the Mimes and Zoraork GX to duplicate your cards and to get better ones to do more damage?! I might be overthinking this since I just came back to TCG, but I also think we can run Whicke!!

John Healey

Spread Player
Just realized that you can find your Zoroark opponent to need to find choice band and field blower if you play Magic Evens and that stadium that prevents tools from working? Lysander Labs I think?