Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look buddy, I'm gone for an in game day and night faze and I come back to look through what happened,do some research on the history that this game is based on. Based off of that I vote the same guy you do. You then say that I'm confirmed scum and offer me as a lynch candidate. I don't know if that's sarcasm or not but, not cool.
If you looked through what happened, how did you get the idea that bb and I were "all buddy buddy"? That's what scattered is referring to; he even bolded it in the quote. Your line of reasoning came out of nowhere and doesn't align with the reasons why anybody else has voted me so far.

Wait. Whats this about Masons?

Is this the three chat where Mord was allegedly fishing or have I missed a big piece?
He's talking about mord's and my neighbor chat, which is not a mason chat but this site has something of a history of using those words interchangeably.

@NinjaPenguin @Vracken is mord on V/LA?

@Celever @scattered mind @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @Professor_jplap

Which of you still believe I am a better lynch than mord, and why? Need actual reasons here. Celever had a reason, but then decided it was bogus anyway. scattered claimed to have a reason, but couldn't tell us what it was thanks to anti-claim mechanics. Nick and jplap posted a line of text along with their vote, but it sure wasn't a viable reason to vote me –– nor did it indicate that they've been paying attention to the game.

I'm mainly directing this to Cel, scattered, and jplap, I guess –– Nick reached the posting quota and as such I have no faith that he'll be back by the end of the day. The apathy of this town is getting ridiculous.

FoS on @GM DracLord, whose vote has been safely parked out of the way for a while now –– and he seems to have tunnel vision on jplap, to boot. Yeah, the guy's scummy, but he's definitely not the best lynch for today.

I read everything so I know - the case on Jab is not good as Celever said himself. I just need to read more about mord to decide whether to lynch mord or Jplap or Nick. I’ll try to get to it soon.

The day is over in four hours. Mord and I are the only players who can realistically be lynched today.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Celever

This is for the lurking Celever. You have a chance now to help progress the game but instead you choose to leave it in this state. It's scummy that Celever is not being helpful now that the focus has gone elsewhere.

Then I’ll get to that in... 1-2 hours maybe less. Will probably vote mord because of time but I think Jplap can be much better unless there is a really good case on mord.

Voting for Jabber seems super scummy.... If we lynch him than we lose someone who has contributed and was one of the leaders in the push for BB's lynch. His lynch doesn't really help and its highly illogical to do so because of his stance on BB. Also I agree with sm that we should look into nick he's probably the scummiest player right now other than Morda :p

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: professor_jplap

I think mord is town, and the case on Jabs sucked, so third alternative lesgo.

More Celever votes please.

OK the case on mord is weird - the whole fishing for reads is a very WIFOMy argument as it can go either way and there is no cutting proof or something to break the balance between the possibility that he really just wanted to get a discussion going in the chat and the possibility he is scum trying to get reads .

Meanwhile, Jplap is too mysterious - I think that the way he jumps in last minute to vote makes him a classic new scum. And these votes, in this case, would give us valuable info without lynching a very active player (i.e celever/Jabber) So I am going to

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Jplap

Look buddy, I'm gone for an in game day and night faze and I come back to look through what happened,do some research on the history that this game is based on. Based off of that I vote the same guy you do. You then say that I'm confirmed scum and offer me as a lynch candidate. I don't know if that's sarcasm or not but, not cool.

Same thing...
Who's side are you on anyway.
Also, if it wasn't sarcasm, you now have to decide who to vote for day five lynch.

You made up a reason. You didn't read. Now you are caught lying. I have nothing else to do but deduce that you are scum.
Same as Jplap, but Jplap gives more info.

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: professor_jplap

I think mord is town, and the case on Jabs sucked, so third alternative lesgo.
More Celever votes please.

I second this, Celever is playing different than before and it's likely because the stakes have been lowered. Notice how he completely dropped his earlier argument against PMJ? (the scum vs scum theory) The reason for backing off Jabber's lynch is easily explained. How would it otherwise look for Celever when Jabber flips town?

Another explanation, since the votes were inconstantly going to players besides Jabber, it would be better to withdraw, manipulate town into picking a new target (possibly fake) revealing that your own character also had ties with Pompey and gain town points in the progress.

Also, side note, I don't like that Celever was arguing that Caesar was not in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back