Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I think that motive is just wanting to fit in.

##VOTE: Acetratiner_Samwise for his slip yesterday and pushing a faulty case today.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
(Time for multiposting because I do that for reasons unknown even to myself, yay)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Explain why you think bb is a worse lynch.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
I think that motive is just wanting to fit in.

##VOTE: Acetratiner_Samwise for his slip yesterday and pushing a faulty case today.

I could say the same about your case on me (faulty). Further, you keep talking about this "slip" that never happened.

And stop trying to avoid PMj'S question.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I could say the same about your case on me (faulty). Further, you keep talking about this "slip" that never happened.

And stop trying to avoid PMj'S question.
Obvious bud with PMJ mmk cool.

The slip did happen you never denied it, just said that it wasn't a slip. It like pointing at an edible red, juicy sphere with a stalk coming out the top and being like "I say this is an orange therefore it's an orange". Nah, it's an apple, and you slipped.

I'm not avoiding his question I'm challenging his over-assertiveness.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
>not avoiding the question
>doesn't answer

Could you make it any less obvious you two are bosom scum buddies? Let me go back and read about this slip. I'm expecting it to be nothing more than a diversion.

To everyone who is actually town, bb spent a good chunk of day one and all of day two trying to prevent confirmed scum from being lynched. This was more than an accidental buddy of someone new, it was a deliberate effort to defend confirmed scum. The majority of bb's help came after we knew Lele's alignment.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
If your not town or mafia than what are you.

Most likely an independent faction which has different goals from the town so you might as well be scum...

##VERB:::: TAPU lELE

I went back to find the post you're talking about...

I misinterpreted one of Lele's posts not a scumslip.:confused: @Celever

Your entire case on me is built on a scumslip against a scum... what?

A scum you were defending....

Celever

Wheeeee~
>not avoiding the question
>doesn't answer

Could you make it any less obvious you two are bosom scum buddies? Let me go back and read about this slip. I'm expecting it to be nothing more than a diversion.

To everyone who is actually town, bb spent a good chunk of day one and all of day two trying to prevent confirmed scum from being lynched. This was more than an accidental buddy of someone new, it was a deliberate effort to defend confirmed scum. The majority of bb's help came after we knew Lele's alignment.
You also didn't answer my question, so I could just as easily say you and Samwise are obvious buddies. There's literally as much evidence supporting that.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I went back to find the post you're talking about...

I misinterpreted one of Lele's posts not a scumslip.:confused: @Celever

Your entire case on me is built on a scumslip against a scum... what?

A scum you were defending....
Saying a slip is a misinterpretation is like when people say they haven't "lost" something, just misplaced it.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
@Celever iirc you wanted to know what information I was hoping to get from Lele's lynch? The main thing I was hoping to learn was how screwy the hosts were gonna be, but I also wanted information on bb and scattered. I'm currently leaning scum on bb and town on scattered––it's awkward bc they were both getting kinda backpedally toward the end, but those are my gut feelings regarding them now.

We also got a sizable amount of information on Samwise––he was one of the first to vote Lele early on, and also had his vote on him at the end. Ik bb also voted Lele early on, but that's the sort of play I wouldn't expect from new scum. So I disagree with your vote on Samwise (and idr the slip either).

@mordacazir you also asked when I'd been told what my meta was? I think it was the Town of Salem-themed game, but idr how long ago that was or how far you'd have to read back to find it. Fortunately this one we can solve easily; feel free to ask anybody you like in this game who's played WW with me in the past.

If there are any other questions from yesterday that were directed at me, I'll read back and answer 'em later, or if you wanna re-ask them that'd also be nice. Laptop's a bit low on battery rn unfortunately.

Just a quick question: Why didn't we kill Lele without hesitation after his role reveal earlier?
Wdym "we"? You literally never had a vote on Lele for the entirety of Day 2.

Because Samwise is also mafia, and more likely to be than bb, and is a better lynch shrugs why isn't your vote on Samwise?
Did you ever actually write up that case on bb? PMJ wrote one up, whereas your Samwise case is built off a single scumslip that I don't actually remember. bb's definitely a better lynch today.

##VOTE: BBNINJAS

@bbninjas I wanna know specifically from you who you want to lynch. You were super flippy about that yesterday but I'm sure by now you can come up with a decent candidate.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As expected, the """""case""""" on Samwise is a total crock and a complete fabrication crafted by a panicking scum team because I pegged both Celever and bbninjas as scum and I won't rest until they're both six feet under.

The faction names are in the OP. Celever is reaching so far that he makes Dhalsim jealous. To think that this one line somehow outweighs or is in any way equal to all the evidence I posted against bbninjas is laughable at best.

Now to get to the stuff I said I would, starting with the stuff I can reply to more coherently now that I'm not at work.

OK, my response to your question is this: You're intentionally reading a flippant, fluffy, non-serious clause in a serious way to try and force a case where one doesn't exist. And no you can't pass it off by saying it wasn't obviously a joke: it was even in brackets, and had emojis after it. In other words, you're reaching.

This is in reference to the part where I said you were deliberately posting wifom. I didn't ask you a question here. I asked you to clarify yourself, and your answer doesn't really answer that question. (I know you have since explained it, but you didn't here which shows you weren't really paying attention.)

With regards to the wifom in question, it's clear that the intent is to appear to be joking. My point is that you are experienced enough to know that posting such a thing is pure wifom and doesn't actually help anything. It's scummy.

No, if I hit the bold button on my phone it crashes my browser, same for hitting the reply button, which is why I don't quote if I post from my phone. Stop assuming you know things and ask for clarification if you think there could be an issue, because just asserting is not productive for town, as it doesn't help gather new information, it just states information you already believe.

I've been thinking about this and I think you're lying about your phone browser. I think you just wanted an excuse not to be on worst Tapu's wagon.

Also, being assertive is the best. Worrying about how your posts come across to town is a mafian's way of thinking. bb did this, and that's part of why I'm confident in my assertion that bb is scum.

A great example of making posts seem towny by making confident assertions and longer posts than normal while having not exactly a lot of content within the posts themselves, and what content there is being intrinsically flawed. Of course there's more to pedant out of mine and bb's posts to make us look scummy: we've made the most posts so far.

Posts with cases are usually longer than normal, yes. It's non-alignment indicative because players of both alignments post cases. Already explained why there's nothing wrong with confidence. I haven't even gotten to your posts and already you're practically wearing a sign that says "I am scum" on it. I'll be sure to have it done by the end of day 3 though, because today is bbninjas's day to die and I don't want any extraneous cases jeopardizing that (unless we get more confirmed scum).

The content of my posts is fine. The only thing flawed is bbninjas's logic in thinking that no one was going to call him out for his blatant buddying. He wasn't even being subtle about it, just did his damnedest to save Tapu Lele's life. (As an aside, I didn't know that bbninjas actually unvoted and wasn't on Tapu Lele's wagon at the end of the day, so I want to correct that part where I said bb still sat firmly on the wagon. It doesn't change anything other than suggest that for some reason bbninjas wanted to prolong the lynching of confirmed scum, gee I wonder what reason that could be.

That was my bad I remembered the first paragraph being fluff so didn't reread it. But you also just deflected my point and talked about the fact that I talked about the wifom bit (this is getting silly) so just respond to it please.

The first paragraph was not fluff, it was where I asked you to clarify your words. The second paragraph was not fluff either, I was getting on your case for deliberately posting wifom.

I don't know what else it is you're asking me to respond to here.

I don't know if you're intentionally misreading what I said or what, but not even your paraphrasing of what I said is a logic loop. I'll rephrase, anyway: FoS on everyone who said Lele is trying to trick/fool the town (and that we should lynch him because of this), because what people are treating as "tricking the town" is simply Lele's defense, and defending yourself is not a scummy thing to do at all.

His role was posted for everyone to see, there's no defense against that.

In a perfect world it wouldn't mean anything, but you've seen this activity.

??? What does this post even mean? It has nothing to do with anything. I made a point-by-point case about why I thought bbninjas was scum, and asked if you sincerely thought otherwise - and you didn't answer that either. You recently said you thought he was mafia back on day one, so what reason did you have to not answer me directly?

We're not in RVS now but tomorrow we probably will be. I guess we'll have the nightkill as a source for information, but that's not much at all, and the scum could easily kill one of the inactive players who's just skating by so they don't get modkilled, and we'd get no information from it. Like let's be real, if Lele gets lynched today and Luxinity gets nightkilled tonight, what leads have we got? None that we can pursue, because even if bb is mafia if we lynch him now we'll have even less leads for the rest of the game.

This is probably the scummiest thing you have said this whole game. We have two days full of posts, reads, and votes to look back on. The scum could all submit no action and we would still not be in RVS.

You should be chomping at the bit to lynch someone you said was mafia, especially because I won't budge for your hokey-ass case on Samwise, and double especially because I know you'll be salivating at the idea of stringing me up if he flips town. (He won't, so I'm not worried in the slightest.)

It's straight up ignorant to assume we will be lacking in leads once bbninjas dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.