'Pokemon Quest' Spinoff Announced for Nintendo Switch and Smartphones!

Power Stone?

No wonder I haven't been running into Pokemon on Pokemon GO, Thanos killed them all looking for the Power Stone.

Seems legit.

Why is there such a big rave about 1st gen? They really do have the most un-inspired design in the whole series

Might consider downloading this for Nintendo Switch
Its sort of a side dish for me, my main interest is Pokemon Let's Go, but yeah Pokemon Quest is cool as well

This seems to be like a MySims game. Except for Pokémon. I'm guessing the console game will have in-game currency to buy/unlock stuff. Whereas the smartphone version may require google play giftcards or credit cards instead. But that's just me.

Why Kanto only? Haven't we got enough Kanto shoved in our faces?
Because it's the second Pokémon game to be released on smartphones and as a result has to be as mass market as possible. Updates will slowly introduce all the later Pokémon, probably, and at a faster rate than GO because Game Freak has developed this rather than a much smaller studio.

Released for smartphones? I see it'll be released "this summer." So that'll be interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Because it's the second Pokémon game to be released on smartphones and as a result has to be as mass market as possible. Updates will slowly introduce all the later Pokémon, probably, and at a faster rate than GO because Game Freak has developed this rather than a much smaller studio.
Including all the Pokemon won't hurt them in anyway possible.

Back