Help Need help deciding on a deck (2018-19 Season)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
So, I after a long time of searching explicitly across the interwebs, I have found three decks that I think will suit me very well.

Option 1: Necrozma GX Malamar (Mexico City)
Pokemon - 16
4 Inkay FLI 50
4 Malamar FLI 51
2 Necrozma-GX BUS 63
2 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX UPR 63
2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
1 Marshadow-GX BUS 80
1 Sudowoodo GRI 66

Trainer - 34
4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
4 Guzma BUS 115
3 Cynthia UPR 119
2 N FCO 105
1 Brigette BKT 134
4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
3 Max Elixir BKP 102
2 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
4 Float Stone BKT 137
2 Parallel City BKT 145

Energy - 10
10 Psychic Energy 5

Option 2: Zoroark Garbodor
##Pokémon - 20

* 4 Zorua BKT 89
* 4 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 1 Kartana-GX CIN 106
* 1 Mewtwo EVO 51
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor GRI 51
* 1 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Acerola BUS 142
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Evosoda XY 116
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Cynthia UPR 148
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 3 Brigette BKT 161
* 2 Choice Band BUS 162
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 3 N NVI 101
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162
* 4 Bursting Balloon BKP 97

##Energy - 8

* 4 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166
* 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137

Total Cards - 60

Option 3: Golisopod Garbodor

4 Wimpod
3 Golisopod GX
1 Tapu Koko
2 Tapu Lele GX
4 Trubbish
3 Garbodor (GRI)

2 Heavy Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
4 Ultra Ball
3 Acerola
1 Brigette
4 Cynthia
4 Guzma
3 N
3 Sycamore
3 Choice Band
4 Float Stone

4 DCE
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Grass Energy

Yes I know all of these are pre rotation, but I'll ask people to help me make them post rotation later down the line. I know Necrozma Malamar could be meta and is my playstyle, Zoroark Garb is my playstyle, and finally I know Goli Garb is the cheapest of the bunch. I was just wondering which of these would do better next rotation as a whole.

Thanks for your help!
~AFEX

Garbotoxin Garbodor (BreakPoint) rotates out for the 2018-2019, so both Zoroark/Garbodor and Golispod/Garbodor aren't able to played then.

These decks are just not as strong without Garbotoxin.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Garbotoxin Garbodor (BreakPoint) rotates out for the 2018-2019, so both Zoroark/Garbodor and Golispod/Garbodor aren't able to played then.

These decks are just not as strong without Garbotoxin.

Really?

Ok how about the ZoroGarb, how is that not as strong? Garbotoxin terminates Zoro's ability, so couldn't it be better?

Really?

Ok how about the ZoroGarb, how is that not as strong? Garbotoxin terminates Zoro's ability, so couldn't it be better?
You said you know these decks, yet you don't realise how they work.

There's a reason they work. You run Bursting Balloon to only shut off your opponent's Abilities, and when it comes back to your turn, Bursting Balloon gets discarded. Which hey, now means you can use Abilities again and you can find yet another Bursting Balloon to attach to Garbodor.

There are even some variants that don't utilize Bursting Balloon. Instead they run 3-4 Field Blower.The key is to use it at the exact right time to use your own Abilities. Once you've got your board in a good position, you don't care too much about shutting off your own Abilities. This is more difficult to play than the Bursting Balloon variant, since there is a lt more skill involved.

But anyway, I don't see why you'd say that they're your playstyle, if you don't even know how it works.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
You said you know these decks, yet you don't realise how they work.

There's a reason they work. You run Bursting Balloon to only shut off your opponent's Abilities, and when it comes back to your turn, Bursting Balloon gets discarded. Which hey, now means you can use Abilities again and you can find yet another Bursting Balloon to attach to Garbodor.

There are even some variants that don't utilize Bursting Balloon. Instead they run 3-4 Field Blower.The key is to use it at the exact right time to use your own Abilities. Once you've got your board in a good position, you don't care too much about shutting off your own Abilities. This is more difficult to play than the Bursting Balloon variant, since there is a lt more skill involved.

But anyway, I don't see why you'd say that they're your playstyle, if you don't even know how it works.

Well, Necrozmar it is then.