'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
They should start releasing sets like they do in Japan. It makes it easier for people to collect instead of one massive set with 160+. Champion road should be separate for people who like the reprints, dragon storm should be separate like it is going to be when out in English and charisma of wretched sky should equal celestial storm.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I still find Kyogre's face weird whenever he's got his mouth open. Just...so strange. It looks unnatural.

Edit: I don't think I recall seeing any Sekio artwork in the past, but WOW am I loving his/her style. Treecko and Delcatty look amazing.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
They should start releasing sets like they do in Japan. It makes it easier for people to collect instead of one massive set with 160+. Champion road should be separate for people who like the reprints, dragon storm should be separate like it is going to be when out in English and charisma of wretched sky should equal celestial storm.
How does it make it easier? It's the same amount of cards but double the sets

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Can I just say I love Shibuzo.'s artworks in this set? Meditite is super cute with that Emolga and Bunnelby, and Whismur is absolutely adorable running from Bewear!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
How does it make it easier? It's the same amount of cards but double the sets
It does make it easier, you can select which mini set to get for the card/s you are after. Wouldn't you agree a smaller set would genuinely be easier to collect than a large one?

Also people who will open celestial storm for the nostalgic reprints only might not want the other cards. So for them to get all the reprints will take longer than if it was a separate set by itself.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
If you're looking for specific cards, then just buy them as singles. Either way you're just buying random cards. Any card that's a rare or less is cheap and any ultra rare or higher is too inconsistent to pull out of a pack even if you do split the packs.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Noticed a couple things:

Illumise: "[G] Pheromone Sign: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused. So is Volbeat, as Pheromosa just ran off holding hands with Illumise."

Oricorio: "Oreococacolio – Lightning – HP90"

Regirock: "Regirogenrolla – Fighting – HP120"

Wingull: "(Laziest card ever.)"

Lillie: "If your opponent has 1 remaining Prize card, you may stuff your opponent into your bag. If you’re able to, you win the game."

Double Colorless Energy: "This card provides two chicken nuggets."

WPM, were you tired or just bored :)

On another note, if Lillie is correctly translated, I might want to bring my extra large suitcase next time I compete. And if DCE is correct, I might go redeem them at McDonalds.

Allatsea27

Aspiring Trainer
Hustling Belt attached to Scizor-GX with less than 30 hp. That's 60 + 80 Damage before you do steel wing for 80. It could be a game saving play.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Exploud’s attack name. :p
We’ve seen some stupid attack names before, but Death Live takes the cake. Especially since the attack has nothing to do with enduring an attack.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Deoxys (Defense Forme)'s Reflect attack has a cost of 1, not 2.
Also, the Deoxys would be much betterment if they came with different names, BUT NOOOOOO!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Noticed a couple things:

Illumise: "[G] Pheromone Sign: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused. So is Volbeat, as Pheromosa just ran off holding hands with Illumise."

Oricorio: "Oreococacolio – Lightning – HP90"

Regirock: "Regirogenrolla – Fighting – HP120"

Wingull: "(Laziest card ever.)"

Lillie: "If your opponent has 1 remaining Prize card, you may stuff your opponent into your bag. If you’re able to, you win the game."

Double Colorless Energy: "This card provides two chicken nuggets."

WPM, were you tired or just bored :)

On another note, if Lillie is correctly translated, I might want to bring my extra large suitcase next time I compete. And if DCE is correct, I might go redeem them at McDonalds.
You missed my favorite one!

postmodern_pinko

So postmodern
Hoenn kinda got shafted lol, thematically anyway. Kyogre and Groudon are genuinely terrible (+ not GXs) and Archie, Maxie, and Wallace don't even get cards. But Wallace's daughter does? I'm sure my large, wet child Kyogre will get a GX one day but [Voldemort I confess myself dissapointed gif].

At least the starters are all playable and we've got some killer (if extraordinarily random) trainers, as well as the foundations of a potentially AMAZING Dragonbox.