• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zorbees (Zoroark GX/Vespiquen) help please

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello again beach goers!
Thanks for checking this out. I need some advice on this list for a league challenge tonight. Kinda late notice I know, but I've been busy.
This is a fairly old list, and I'm honestly not sure what might need editing in it right now. I'm not even sure I ever had this list finished, I think it was still in its testing phase. Oof.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 27

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Zorua SLG 52
* 1 Zoroark BKT 91
* 3 Zoroark-GX SLG 77
* 4 Combee AOR 9
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 4 Vespiquen AOR 10
* 1 Oricorio GRI 56
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Unown AOR 30

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 3 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128
* 1 Field Blower GUR

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Total Cards - 60

EDITS:

-1Professor Sycamore
-1 Battle Compressor
-1 Mallow

+1 Shaymin EX
+1 Field Blower
+1 Sky Field

Hope to hear from some people. Thanks in advance ya'll! You're awesome :D

~Jade

Last edited:
I have a similar decklist that I use quite often.

+1 Shaymin GX / -1 Sycamore : In tests, I find it more consistent to set up. After, you have vs seeker to reuse it again and the combo battle compressor + vs seeker allow you to have anough access to it.
+1 field blower / -1 battle compressor : It allows you to counter fighting fury belts and to remove your stadium card to be able to increase your Vespiquen damages when removing Shaymin EX from the bench, that is a free 2 prize card pokemon for your opponent

Not a huge person to be talking about this deck, but from a general perspective Ive used this deck once, I ran 1-2 (Matchup dependant) SSU or 1 SUC *Instead of computer search ik thats crazy. (No intentional joke about Succ btw, just the acronym) to grab damaged Shaymin off the bench to put more useful things on the bench like Oricorio, more bees, Zoros etc.

But what do I know I played 2 games with this deck.

maybe you could add a sudowoodo to block your opponent’s big bench

You haven't seen the list that me and Gekki use? Probably the most optimized version of the deck he created. There are technically 2 variants, one with Puzzle of Times, and the other without. I personally like the one without better, for more consistency. Here's the list I like: (you could ask Gekki if you want to Puzzle of Times verion)

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 29

* 1 Oranguru UPR 114
* 3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Zorua DEX 70
* 1 Zoroark NXD 102
* 1 Zoroark BKT 91
* 3 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 4 Combee AOR 9
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 4 Vespiquen AOR 10
* 1 Oricorio PR-SM SM19
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Unown AOR 30

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 1 N FCO 105
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Choice Band BUS 162
* 1 Mallow GRI 145
* 3 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

If you've any questions let me know I'll gladly answer them!

I think this list is more consistent, you're right.

Personnally, something that I would like to include in both list is a single copy of ghetsis. Maybe, I would replace one the the baby Zoroark (I think the foul play) by it and 28 pokemons should be ok to have decent damages with vespiquen.

I think I did have Ghetsis in it at one point, but in order to keep up with the newer Zoroark decks, I had changed it to Hex Maniac. And I didn't even realise I had 29 Pokemon. Hm. Maybe cut Oricorio instead, since Night March is sort of irrelevannt right now.

Back