'Forces of Nature Premium Collection' in July!

M4DH4TTERXD

Aspiring Trainer
I get why there's no landorus GX in the box, the last thing the format needs right now is good fighting attackers

Kyle Asplund

Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
Well, from what I can see, the GX art looks good. But what’s with these Premium Collections giving GXs to two of a trio and throwing the other under the bus? o_O
If they make a Weather TrioGX Premium box, & throw Rayquaza under that same bus, I swear...

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
If they make a Weather TrioGX Premium box, & throw Rayquaza under that same bus, I swear...
If they do, they probably will do it without Rayquaza :(, because it’s both a “Trio Master”, and an “Internal Master”, just like Landorus, and people tend to associate Groudon and Kyogre with each other and not with Rayquaza.

Last edited:

Pikaboy333

Aspiring Trainer
be it tins or just collection boxes

WE STILL KEEP GETTING FLIPPING EVOLUTIONS packs

Ok granted Full art mega charizard EX in in that set but we don't need to have packs of evolutions in all tcg products

I mean come on pokemon

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Well, from what I can see, the GX art looks good. But what’s with these Premium Collections giving GXs to two of a trio and throwing the other under the bus? o_O
the one thrown under the bus is the one requiring the other two in the video games and isn't in a main trio it seems. that is how it was with suicune as well

postmodern_pinko

So postmodern
Wait so Kyogre's art is on the box as a regular card - does this imply we're not getting Kyogre and Groudon-GX? I was so hyped for that, my fave gen :/! I do see a hint of flame in the BG, so maybe it'll be a Prism Star but eh??