News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Just put the Neo genesis Lugia and that will be good enough for me to jump back in for pack opening atleast for this set.

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
I'm not gonna lie, this is busted af, but my concern is Buzzwole going second and getting a T1 jet punch. What then?
Well then u r gonna be pretty sad, a solution to this is retreating him or switching him in whatever way with a bulkier pokemon if u go first, honestly though if u r using him you should try to go second

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
The Ability is great, it catches all of your opponent's Pokemon, not just GX/EX. If the attack did 20 more points of damage this might have been a pretty decent threat, but missing out on the OHKO on Zoroark is a bit too costly as it stands.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
The Ability is great, it catches all of your opponent's Pokemon, not just GX/EX. If the attack did 20 more points of damage this might have been a pretty decent threat, but missing out on the OHKO on Zoroark is a bit too costly as it stands.
I agree but whose gonna throw a Stage 2 just for the cool ability? This is not EX era for Spamming Stage 2s

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer

Would you be okay with the extra boost to damage if it cost an extra energy though? Because I bet thats what would happen if the damage was bumped up to 180 base. Just use a Kukui to supplement the damage. You can only use it every other turn without playing the switching game, so you could find a way to get kukuis every other turn I'm sure.

theophile

Aspiring Trainer
It says discard a basic energy. If it had, say, a DCE and a Unit Energy, there would be no energy discard requirement.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Would you be okay with the extra boost to damage if it cost an extra energy though? Because I bet thats what would happen if the damage was bumped up to 180 base. Just use a Kukui to supplement the damage. You can only use it every other turn without playing the switching game, so you could find a way to get kukuis every other turn I'm sure.

That's why I said that it would be just decent if it hit harder, it's still too clunky and it hits too low considering what the big GX's in the format can do.

ozzie347

Aspiring Trainer
Non-GX hitting for 160 for only 3 energy? Great! Too bad the ability is on a stage 2. Just pair it with Zoroark GX for the lulz.