Discussion How many donk decks are there?

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Decidueye/Latios donk is one I used to see a lot of in expanded online ladder before the FOGP ban. Basically you'd run a high latios count to try to get a latios start, use a compressor/revitalizer draw engine to get as many owls out as you can, shaymins, trainers' mail and acro bikes for digging. Devolution spray to get multiple arrows out of the same owl. Pluspowers for an extra damage boost and as filler cards you can easily dump out of your hand to maximize your shaymins.

theoretical damage cap on an ideal t1 was over 200 and could be spread over multiple targets if they started with 2 low HP basics to make a donk more reliable.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
https://forums.http://google.com/.com/t/nosepass-donk-bw-on-expanded/3335
This was a hilarious deck someone thought of 3 years ago. As for if anyone can bring it back, though...

BULBASUAR BOIIIIII

Aspiring Trainer
I played a kingdra donk deck, they rare candied from horsea on their 2nd turn (they
Started) and it does 90 damage for 1 water energy, ko ing my gabite?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
There was a hilarious donk deck I remember that involved a combo of Broken time Space, Deluge Blastoise, Espeon from Aquapolis, and Forretress from Legends Awakened. He was able to attach and reattach energy to Forretress as many times as he liked to activate it's ability a gazillion times to ko all of his opponent's Pokemon.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
There was a hilarious donk deck I remember that involved a combo of Broken time Space, Deluge Blastoise, Espeon from Aquapolis, and Forretress from Legends Awakened. He was able to attach and reattach energy to Forretress as many times as he liked to activate it's ability a gazillion times to ko all of his opponent's Pokemon.
Yeah, thats forretress donk. its listed above

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Yeah, thats forretress donk. its listed above

Oops, I must have gotten ahead of myself.

It's also possible to donk with enough re-evolutions of Forretress from FLF and Forest of Giant plants, but I wasn't sure what Forretress you were referring to :p