Looking for advice On a Rouge Budget Expanded Deck

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I currently want to build a slightly rouge expanded deck, and I have the following materials to build one, it's based around Manectric EX, or Mega Manectric EX

Materials-

4x Manectric EX
3x Mega Manectric EX (Might incorporate; leaning towards only using Mane-EX-Basic)
1x Hoopa EX
2x Raikou (BKT)
2x Shaymin EX

I'm not looking for BatMan variants, I'm simply looking for something a little outside of the Box.
I will purchase cards if needed, of course.

You could consider running a M Mane/M Ray (the dragon one, not the good one) deck, if you have the cards. It's definitely not very competitive, but it's quite good for styling on people. It's the kind of deck you wait to play when you know you're playing someone you can beat.

Other than that, there's the good old-fashioned M Man deck that just keeps retreating and healing with Rought Seas, Raikou would even fit in there pretty well as a non-EX attacker.

You could run a couple of tapu lele and use those for late game (or... you know... Wonder tag?)

Or you could run garbodor with it.

Make some weird Raichu GX/paralyzing Raichu deck maybe??? Turbo Raichu might be decent if your not playing against Buzzwole or Lycanroc.

just a friendly reminder that Manectric EX can run with Head Ringer.
even with field blower, you may consider running a full set of x4 Head Ringer. just something different (from the past).
you could always pair with Eels for additional energy acceleration. maybe Mega Turbo. Battlecompressor to get some energy into discard early game.

Back